Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Ernakulam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ShruthiYour feedback matters!
I am going for regular exercise and I am not able to decrease my weight so what I should do to decrease my weight.
If you want to take, good and proper care of your All of us want to have smooth, flawless, soft, spotless, fair skin and today I am going to give you some fantastic tips to take good care of your skin.
70% of our body is made up of skin and hence it is necessary for you to take proper care of your skin. Your skin needs nourishment and it comes from food, so eat skin friendly foodstuff like yoghurt, green tea, kiwi, dark chocolate (I am not kidding, it is true), berries, salmon, almonds, carrots, tomato, etc. You are what you eat and you look what you eat, so if you eat unwanted food, junk food, then you will tend to look fat and you will have many pimples, as pimples are a sign of eating wrong, oily and unhealthy food.
Firstly, you ought to find out what is your skin type. There are four skin types of skin namely normal skin, oily skin, dry skin and combination skin.
If you skin looks life less, then you have dry skin. Dry skin lacks hydration and moisture; to help your skin look lively and beautiful, apply moisturizer daily at night.
If you sweat a lot, your skin looks greasy, you have many pimples and there are patches on your pillow, then you have oily skin. Most of the people with oily skin tend to have blackheads, pimples, acne, etc. As the skin is oily, dust tends to settle on it; hence, you have to wash your face frequently.
When your skin looks neither dry nor oily, then you have normal skin. One with a normal skin does not face much problem, but then too use a moisturizer and a scrub daily.
Combination skin means you have a combination of both, oily skin and dry skin. Some patches of your skin may look dry and some may look oily. If you have combination skin then you have to tend to each area carefully. It is better to consult a dermatologist if you have frequent out breaks of acne on the oily part of your skin.
Hence, you need to take care of your skin according to its type. If do not then it will only cause more damage to your skin. No matter what the skin type, apply sunscreen before you go out in the sun; wash your face frequently and use a moisturizer and a face wash daily.
In our fast paced life, a wrong bend or an incorrect posture is quick to trigger a back ache. It can also occur because of reasons like arthritis, improper diet, lack of physical activity, an improper lifting of a heavy object, excessive physical labour or pregnancy. Most white collared professionals are a victim of a sedentary lifestyle where they spend hours on end sitting in the same position. In fact prolonged sitting is also a cause for weight gain, obesity, joint problems, poor health and even premature death.
Our instant reaction is to take a painkiller and get relief from a back ache. But painkillers often come with unwanted side effects and it is best not to take them unless prescribed by a physician. Some of the commonly prescribed painkillers in the market increase your risk to a heart attack by 2 to 4 times, cause cardiovascular problems, gastrointestinal problems, like digestive tract bleeding and even kidney problems. Instead, back ache has several home remedies that can wonders. It will require a little patience but the zero side effect factor and long term relief will eventually be great for you.
Try these herbal and home remedies for backache:
- Internal and external pain relief with Ginger: Ginger has anti-inflammatory compounds that can work well for pain relief. You can start by making Ginger tea. To do this, add 2-3 slices of ginger in half cup boiling water and simmer it for 10 - 15 minutes. You can add honey and drink it 2-3 times a day. You can also add half tea spoon crushed peppercorns and 2-3 cloves to this tea. Adding a dash of black salt helps in improving the taste.
- Harness the power of Basil: Add 10 Basil leaves to a boiling cup of water and continue to boil it until it reduces to half. You can add a dash of salt to this and drink it through the day.
- Home remedies with exercise: Not only should you stretch between long sitting hours, you should also get some back exercise suggested by a physical trainer with expertise in the field.
- Trigger your inner healing by releasing endorphins: Endorphins act as a pain blocking mechanism in the body and doing certain activities you like can help release them. From walking for 20 minutes to aerobics, to yoga to meditation to chiropractic care, you can try whatever makes you happy and calm to trigger your inner healing.
- Garlic: These tiny cloves healing powers are well known for a variety of body ailments including blood pressure. Taking a couple of cloves early in the morning on empty stomach or massaging with garlic oil helps relieve back ache. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.