Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Ernakulam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shaji Paul PullormadamYour feedback matters!
My age is 30. I have more emotionally attach with my husband so when he hurt me at that time i m totally being negative.And i feel that i m so alone and my mind become so stressful at that time i think about suicide or want to go very far from my family.So i want to know is there a problem in my mind? I have BP problem also.And i am under treatment for BP.
Hello sir, since couple a years i have pimples problem with my face, some time ago i was treatment of homoeopathic medicine but did not get positive result then i had finally gave up it and start domestic treatment result is positive but not good enough. Please advice about it and for black spot.
In motions blood is coming (ulcer) but l using hydrocortisone enema from 20 days it controlled say the permanent cure to this.
What I do iam having gastric trouble please help me And digestion problem and also having head attack please help me.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have been given to understand that a medicine by the name of R88 (homeopathy stream) can be taken to prevent swine flu. How correct is this information?
I am suffering from mouth ulcers from 2 weeks and now constipation also from 2 days what should I do.
I have got acne vulgaris. Any natural remedy to get rid of it. And can you also mention the food limits.?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back I use scar removal cream for four month but did n't change what should I do.
How best it is useful to use Insulin Plant (Botanical Name: castus Igneus) for diabetic patients. Is it useful only for those who are using Insulin medicine for diabetic control or is it useful for those are using only tablets for controlling the diabetic.
I am 19 years old. I am suffering from cold and fever from past five days. Silo I need the names of some medicines or home remedy to get alright.
I want to ask one important question that my age is 22. I have problem for hair fall please give me some tips for stop hair fall and also hair growth.
Dear doctor, I want to increase my weight according to my height. Wat is d appropriate weight and wat diet plan should I follow to achieve that. I do not want to take any mass gainer.
My Left hand from elbow to wrist also fingers are very painful. At night I am unable to sleep. At night my hands are become very painful. Please doctor help me.
Hi sir I am 23years old boy. I have problem in hair i've genetics problem of my generation. What should do.
My hairs is very dry, which nutrition I need for better growth and smooth silk hairs? suggest some veg diet?
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.
8. Obesity- Avoid gaining excess weight. Being overweight can increase muscle pain.
By following the aforesaid tips, you can heal your muscle pain naturally without any side effects. Or, you can also consult an Ayurveda practioner.