Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Ernakulam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shaji Paul PullormadamYour feedback matters!
I am 54 years old female. My upper right wisdom tooth is infected. Next to it two molars are missing. Should I get a root canal or extraction of wisdom tooth. Pls advice.
My father has Tb and had cough. The cough problem is irritating him very much and he is also a heart patient. What should we do to remove the cough. Which fruits or veg or something else will remove cough.
I am a 55 years old male and suffering from diabetes which has crossed 200. I am taking VOGS GM 2 in the morning and VOGS GM 1 in the evening before meals. What other should I do for sugar normal.
I am 20 years old male and I have red pimples on nose. I used many types of removal creams, but didn't get rid from pimples. Please help.
Sir I have hair fall problem last 6 year my 50% hair is loss I see add of prp treatment. So I want to ask the prp is really work .some doctors is say the prp is give satisfied result .so I very confused please sir give me better solution related to prp treatment Can prp is really work for stop hair fall And can it also help in regrow loss hair.
My daughter aged of 12 suffering from stomach pain after passing the motions both stomach pain & the back part of tool I already don urine test motion test culture test but is positive there was urine infection treated for three days but still she says she has pain in the back kindly suggest.
Polycystic ovarian disease is very common disorder occurs 1 in 10 females. It is most important cause for infertility and obesity. Obesity and PCOD are interrelated or depends on each other as obesity increase leads to PCOD and PCOD leads to Obesity. So the weight control is one of the important factor in case of PCOD.
PCOD is a disorder occurred due to disturbances of female hormonal levels leads cystic appearances of ovaries, to menstrual irregularities, facial hair growth, obesity, thinning of hairs.
Causes of PCOD:
1. Increase in insulin levels
2. Increase in leutinising Harmon levels
3. Increase in lactating harmone
4. Increase in testosterone levels
Symptoms of PCOD:
1. Menstrual irregularities
2. Facial hair growth
3. Oiling of skin leads to acne
Homoeopathic medicines not only help to remove the symptoms of PCOD but also regularise the function of the ovaries, normalise the hormonal levels. Homoeopathy removes the route cause of disease and cures the disease. There are lot many Homoeopathic medicines has wonderful result s in PCOD such as Pulsatilla is given to the sensitive woman with irregularities of menses, irritability. Thuja, sepia, sabadilla, cocculus, arsenic.
I am putting on weight since last one year, inspite of following the same diet as usual, I am 21 years old and I have irregular periods often.
I am 38 year old male, 85kgs and 5'11" height. Vegetarian and do exercise 2 to 3 days/week. I am using Foracort inhaler occasionally for bronchitis. I am having IBS and Non alcoholic fatty liver. My digestion to be improved. All the Test and Liver function are normal. Please suggest treatment to improve Digestive system, Fatty Liver and for weight loss.
I am 23 old female, my height is 4'10 and my weight is 60kg I want to reduce my weight pls suggest some ideas to reduce weight in 1moth.
Hypertension or high blood pressure in common parlance is caused by irregular blood circulation in the blood vessels. High blood pressure has been an established cause for several fatal and critical heart diseases. Middle aged individuals are more prone to heart diseases caused by high blood pressure. Doctors also caution those with stressful lifestyles to keep the blood pressure levels in control. While there are prescribed drugs aimed at curing high blood pressure troubles, a large number of people are reposing their trust in homeopathy for treating high blood pressure.
Among a long drawn process of cures, homeopathic treatments are extremely effective and trustworthy methods:
- Aconitum: Certain high blood pressure conditions have sudden outbursts. It inflicts a fear of dying and acute anxiety disorder. Aconitum abates such situations.
- Argentum Nitricum: At times high blood pressure occurs due to anxiety and mental agitations. Argentum Nitricum is an effective remedy in curing such conditions.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Certain high blood pressure conditions arise due to suppressed anger and stress. Harrowing events of the past and unsolved issues can induce heightened blood pressure levels. Natrum Muriaticum is a perfect solution for such troubles.
- Veratum Viride: Veratum Viride helps in reducing arterial tension and normalizing cardiac palpitations.
- Natural Supplements: For a variety of ailments caused by high blood pressure, homeopathy offers certain natural supplements like Co enzyme, Hawthorne, Omega-3, Vitamin E for remedying blood pressure concerns. It improves heart function and prevents blood clotting.
- Ignatia: To heal high blood pressure caused by emotional upsurges, grief and trauma, Ignatia can be perceived as a useful remedy.
- Belladonna: This is an emergency medical condition caused by vigorous throbbing of arteries which may progress to haemorrhaging. Belladonna goes a long way in taming such untoward medical emergencies.
- Lachesis: Certain bodily changes result in high blood pressure, especially in the cases of women. During the onset of menopause, high blood pressure becomes a common concomitant. Lachesis is used to treat such issues.
- Glonoinum: On certain occasions blood pressure level shoots up due to heat and excess exposure to the sun. Glonoinum is aimed at controlling the blood pressure levels in those situations.
From cancer prevention to prenatal diagnostics: Ultrasound examination (sonography) is a painless method for examining the internal organs. This involves displaying images of the body's structures using ultrasound waves.
We offer the following ultrasound examinations:
Whole Abdomen(Liver,Gall Bladder,Kidneys,Pancreas,Urinary Bladder,Prostate,Uterus,Ovary etc can be clearly visualised on ultrasound)
Obstetric (whereby the number,position,development of foetus and its environment etc can be noted.Congenital anomalies may be diagnosed)
How to Prepare for an Ultrasound
For scans of the liver, gall bladder and pancreas (Upper Abdomen) overnight fasting is required
For pregnancy up to 3 months and for scans of the uterus, ovaries, kidneys, urinary bladder and prostate, please do not pass urine for 2-3 hours and drink 3-4 glasses of liquids 1 hour before the scan
For all other scans no preparation is required