Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ernakulam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sadath Sait
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Treatment of Male Infertility or Impotency
Submit a review for Dr. Sadath SaitYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr.Sadath Sait has been treating my medical condition for a few months now, and my health has improved so much since then.He is an incredible doctor with highly recommended diagnostic skills and treatment options.I would recommend him to anyone looking for homeopathic treatment. If you need a doctor who truly cares about you as a person, look no further, you will find him in Dr.Sait..highly recommended. .
Dr. Sadath Sait provides answers that are helped me improve my health. No issue but i will continue for it things..... and any changes for this .... please tell me sir....i am kindly requesting ......
Dr. Sadath Sait provides answers that are very helpful. Is homeopath is that much helpful
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sadath Sait to be very helpful. Thank you
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sadath Sait to be well-reasoned. Thanks
Dr. Sadath Sait provides answers that are caring. But other symptoms is what
Dr. Sadath Sait provides answers that are knowledgeable. Helpful
Stammering or stuttering is a type of speech impairment where sounds or syllables are repeated involuntarily or there are unintended gaps in between words when the person is unable to make the desired sound. People develop stutters due to genetic flaws, motor functioning defects, coordination problems or due to psychological stressors. The condition can result in anxiety, depression and withdrawal from verbal communication.
How does homeopathy help?
A stutter can be practiced away or corrected by speech therapy but there is no specific medicine that can be used to cure stammering. Homeopathic medicines can provide relief from the symptoms by fixing flawed nervous functions, improve motor coordination and modify the vocal apparatus. Different homeopathic treatments can be used depending on the nature of the condition.
1. Foods rich in vitamin B6 like nuts, fish, bananas and chicken should be consumed regularly by children who have a stutter to help with motor functions.
2. Adults should avoid caffeine, tobacco and other recreational drugs as they cause hyper-stimulation of the nervous system.
3. Stramonium(jimsonweed) can be used when the stammering is violent and the person distorts his facial muscles heavily in order to be able to speak.
4. Lychopodium (clubmoss) can be useful for stammering as well as depression, memory weakness and sleep problems. This is especially helpful if the patient struggles with the last few words of a sentence.
5. Spigelia is beneficial for a mild stutter at the beginning of a sentence, often followed by undisturbed speech.
6. Causticum is prescribed when emotional excitability causes stammering, twitching of the facial muscles or problems in the vocal chords.
7. Staphysagria can aid in reducing social anxiety which often causes stammering i.e. the stammer only appears while interacting with strangers or authority figures.
8. Nux vomica (strychnine) is the medicine to use when stammering is a result of extreme stress or over work.
9. Fright or shock often causes speechlessness or stammering. Aconite can provide immediate relief in such cases.
10. Lachesis is an effective homeopathic medicine when the patient stutters over specific letters or syllables.
11. Gelsemium is used to treat stuttering after severe viral infections when the patient complains of a heavy tongue and lack of general coordination.