Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Ernakulam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. REMYA RAJANYour feedback matters!
I have yellow stains on my teeth due to underground water, please suggest me the treatment for this. Is there any type laser treatment by dentist to remove the yellow stains from teeth? please suggest..
I want to straighten my front tooth. How long Will the procedure take and what will be the cost of the procedure?
Hi. Am 23 old female, working in Bangalore, am in relationship, he informing me that whenever he will come close to me in evening he will get bad breath from me, but not in morning times, as he told several times I checked n worried about that but am not sensing that but I could sens the bad smell from my nose only in morning after brush and whenever I close my nose from fingers. But he says its not from your nose its comes from mouth that whenever I speak. Am really worried about this. Because of this he is not coming close to me as much he use to earlier. From 3-4 days am brushing evening also at 6 pm but still he is getting. So what I need to do please suggest me.
My teeth are totally destroy and so much pain also we I drink water or eating so can you please tell me quickly what will I do can I pick out that tooth.
I have gaps between tooth on upper jaw is there any solution to cover the gaps without any side effects.
Mere teeth right side upper me bahut taklif hoti hai khana chabate samay bhi dard hota hai kya karu please advice?
I have got plaque in teeth how to get rid of it. How to keep teeth healthy & white. Pls do suggest home remedies if its possible. Can you please suggest which is the best tooth brush & tooth paste?? Thanks!
My son is two years old. He brushes his teeth twice a day using kidodent tooth paste. But he does not spit the brushed paste. He often swallows them. Doctor I want to know whether any problems would affect him or wat.
I am suffering from the yellow teeth the age of 14. I am very serious about this matter. I had been suffering this from the age of 10. Please doctor help me. Thankyou.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.