Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Ernakulam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MadhusoodananYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old I am very thin what can I do for stronger but I take good food and more but very thin.
I am suffering frm a neck pain for 3 months. When I spray volini it becomes alright fr sometime nd after that it start as previous.
Dear Doctor, I am 50 years old and a diabetic for the last 15 years. My HbA1c levels are reduced to 5.3 recently (earlier it was 8.2, when I used only tablets) due to the use of Insulin Apidra @ 8 units 3 times and 18 units of Lantus, one time during night, along with glycomet 850 SR, 3 times a day (Since 6 Months) Should I reduce my Insulin units? Please advise.
Hello Sir, I am suffering skin problem on my face pimple but now stopped this problem but some black marks on my Chick how to remove this?
I had a pimple like thing on my back neck before 3-4 days but now it bursted and slowly its curing. But another thing like that grown just beside it and now its paining a lot. Even if I touch it, it will pain a lot. So please tell me ehat can I do?
Hi doctor, I am 41 years old female having two kids of fifteen and six. From the beginning I had periods cycle if one month n 7-10 days. Now from last six months I had periods after two months. But now after march I am not having it. Last year I got internal ultrasound. Doctor found a little fibroid which was ok for her. Always periods are terribly painful. Please suggest to regulate the cycle.
Hi, last 2 days I am suffering from series back pain. Backpain is below the chest Please suggest what I do for this.
My mouth smells wen I talk to someone even I brush. That is the major problem for me. Plzzz give me solution.
Hi Doctor, I have caught some fungus at my left buttock and have been taking homeopathic medicine since last four weeks. Currently the problem is negligible. I.e no itching or irritation etc but my doctor advised me to continue medicine for next ten days more and meet him again. Now can you please help advise as why the problem / treatment is taking so long. Generally in allopathy it takes two weeks only. Please help advise as what to further. Should I visit my doctor once again after 10 days.
Poor dental habits often invariably lead to complicated dental issues and hence expensive treatments. And, to maintain the general good health of your teeth, brushing is not enough. It is very important to regularly floss too.
Difference between brushing and flossing: For those who consider brushing and flossing to be similar, here is where the difference lies. While you brush your teeth, it's only the surface that gets cleaned. But the dirt that gets accumulated between the gaps of your teeth can only be cleaned by using a thin nylon thread, and that process is known as flossing. Avoiding flossing can lead to cavities and decay and also gum diseases at times.
Benefits of Flossing:
- Reduces the risk of heart diseases: Periodontal diseases, that is, diseases of the teeth, gums and mouth, can lead to heart diseases. Thus maintaining oral health can reduce the risk of any major ailments manifold. It can also help you to avoid the risk of diabetes and high body mass index.
- Cleaner breath: Flossing cleans the dirt between the teeth that gets accumulated when we eat. The accumulated food, if not taken out, starts decaying and creates bacteria and results in bad breath, leaving a bad impression.
- Cleaner and glossier teeth: Flossing regularly keeps your teeth clean and white. It also makes your teeth gleam, making your smile more attractive.
- Keeps you healthy while you are pregnant: During pregnancy, some women suffer from enamel wear and gum diseases. Thus, flossing regularly even while you are pregnant can help you maintain your dental health.
Types of dental floss:
- Waxed and unwaxed dental floss: Waxed dental floss is much smoother than the unwaxed version, and as a result, moves more easily between the teeth. On the other hand, unwaxed dental floss can be a little rough to use in the beginning.
- Teflon floss: Made of Teflon, this type of floss is extremely easy to navigate between the teeth and rarely gets stuck between teeth.
- Thread floss: This one works just like the other flosses, but is simply made of a different material, that is, nylon.
- Tape Floss: As compared to the other type of flosses, this particular floss is a little thick and is suitable for people who have wider gaps between their teeth.
You can also stick to flossing aids for maintaining proper dental hygiene. They are usually perfect for people who find the conventional forms difficult to adapt to. However, such aids may be more expensive than regular flosses.
You can also use a toothpick or an interdental brush in case you wish to avoid flossing. Just make sure that the dirt comes out, no matter which method you take up! Keep Smiling!
I'm one month pregnant but I'm also having UTI infection due to which I'm having lot of side pain two weeks ago I had urine test there 20-25 pus cell present in there this side pain making me uncomfortable feel nauseated every time not able to eat properly and also lower back pain is there what treatment I should take cure this and avoid this in future.
I am suffering from hair fall with split ends and breakage. After continuously using oil hairs are still rough and dandruff is causing itching and hair fall. Kindly help.
Many a times I feel very low and keep on thinking about past and feel depressed and worries of future disturb me what should I do? should I consult Doctor?
Tips for weight loss?
- Follow a balanced diet.
- Eat more homemade food.
- Have 3 servings of vegetables a day
- Start a day with healthy breakfast like a king.
- Drink more water.
- Add a meatless meal once a week.
- Eat a whole grain.
- Switch from full-fat dairy to low-fat.
- Eat good and healthy fat.
- Have healthy snacks.