Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Ernakulam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K Sasidharan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Osteoporosis
Treatment of Osteoarthritis
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K SasidharanYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. K Sasidharan provides answers that are sensible. Share feedback in your own words...
Manjunatha S P
Dr. K Sasidharan provides answers that are very helpful. Ty
Hi, I have been diagnosed with stage 1 fatty liver. Kindly advise treatment and dietary precautions.
I want to reverse pre-diabetes, can I soak ladyfinger in water overnight and mix that water with karela-mix veg juice.
I am 28 and I have infertility problem. I have 2 cysts on both ovaries size ranges from 3 cm to 5.9 cm and doctors advice laparoscopy. I need to know is the surgery is the only option for this?
My son age 12 now. He is used to see iPad daily more than a hour and I have taken him for eye test and result was right eye was 1.75 and left 0.75 .can I reduce his eye sight by food and exercises. Please suggest.
Hernia or what in Ayurveda is known as Antra Vriddhi , is a condition that takes place when an internal organ in your abdomen gets displaced and protrudes outward, giving rise to swelling in the abdominal region.
Even though you can develop a hernia anywhere in your body, it mostly occurs in the abdominal region and can affect both men and women at any age.
The causes of hernia:
Even though hernia can be a hereditary condition, certain factors can contribute in causing it. These are:
1. Persistent coughing
2. Putting excess pressure while passing faeces
3. Straining your abdominal muscles by exercising or lifting objects that are heavy
5. Build-up of fluid in your abdominal cavity
Some of the symptoms that indicate you have hernia include a visible, hard protrusion, development of soft lumps and pain. However, some people may not experience any symptoms at all.
Hernia can be of many types, depending on the part of the body affected and even varying on the basis of your gender. In worst cases, you may require surgery but Ayurveda can cure your hernia completely without the need of you going through a surgical process.
Ayurveda helps in curing your hernia by focussing on your diet. If you follow these rules, you can cure yourself of hernia completely.
1. Reduce the amount of food you eat in a day and take small meals frequently instead of the standard three meals
2. While eating, make sure you eat your food slowly
3. Drink lots of water and other fluids but do not consume aerated drinks
4. It is advised not to take water with your meals, but only to drink a glass of water an hour after and half an hour before each meal. By doing this, you reduce your chances of getting heartburn and aid in the proper functioning of the digestive system.
5. Eating any form of raw food such as uncooked meat and vegetables is strictly forbidden along with processed foods such as bread, cakes, cookies etc. However, when eating cooked food, make sure it's lightly cooked and not overcooked.
6. Having a glass of juice freshly squeezed from vegetables or fruits is recommended, especially carrot juice as it is enriched with calcium and vitamin A that help in the healing process
7. Make sure that whole grains, nuts, seeds, vegetables and fruits are a part of your diet
8. Lastly, go for a walk after each meal and do not sleep after eating, especially if you've had a heavy meal.