Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Ernakulam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. AbhinaYour feedback matters!
I have black spot as well as pimples. I used many cream but no solutions last 4 months. Please help me.
Hello, I am 41 years old female. I have got breast cancer and undergoing chemotherapy. I have completed 6 chemo out of 8. Since 3 days I am facing severe constipation. Very hard stools have struck & not coming out. I have tried all kinds of tablets but nothing is working. Due to this I am experiencing severe stomach ache. Pls help me with some strong medicine or home remedy for this. I am in great trouble.
Sir/madam may I know is there any treatment for get rid of stitches mark on forehead which was happened long back (8 years before)
Iam aged 56 daily walks 4km in 35mins does stomach and other exercise for another 35mins daily.Eating habbits breakfast idly dosai 3nos, lunch 3small chapathi handfull rice with lots of vegetables dinner 3small chapati with plain salad with 3 small spoon of olive oil. Waist is 36incs not decreasing at all advice.
Gm sir/maim, my self a branch manager A public sector Bank. I am suffering from tinnitus problem in my right ear. I visited ENt they prescribed Audiology test. Report has reflect range 36.66 PTA dbhl of right ear. Please prescribe me for any scope from come out of whisil sound. Too much worried with whisil. Someone has told it will life long how can it possible our science has a lot of developed. Whether transplantation be possible of weak nerve. 15 days before it range was 47 it seems improve. Having medicine for strange of nerve. Please guide us to come out with anxious and irritating gesture.
I have fever, headache and light cough from last 4 days. please suggest good medicine to me. please send me tablet names.
Anxiety is a very normal emotion, which gives rise to feelings of nervousness every now and then. An anxiety disorder is a serious medical condition in which people experience a high degree of distress and mental trauma, which causes difficulties in leading a normal life. People suffering from this medical condition experience high levels of anxiety and nervousness almost all the time. Here are the symptoms that indicate you're suffering from anxiety disorder.
1. Excessive worry - This condition persists if you worry about the day to day activities a bit too much on a regular basis. It is identified when you start taking too much stress about very petty things, which tends to affect you in an adverse manner. A noticeable sign of excessive worry can be too much fatigue.
2. Sleep problems - Problems falling asleep at the right time and problems in maintaining a sound sleep are two signs that indicate you have an anxiety disorder.
3. Irrational fears - This symptom is not generalized; instead, it is specific and subjective in relation to a particular thing or situation. The fears that are experienced under this category are sudden and unexpected in nature and there is no fixed rationale behind these fears.
4. Muscle tension - Muscle discomfort and pain is one of the leading physiological causes of an anxiety disorder. The pain felt is chronic and pervasive, and is very common among people facing situations of anxiety. If you are exposed to constant periods of anxiety, you will experience fatigue, muscle pains and unwillingness to work.
5. Chronic indigestion - Problems related to the digestive system are also a sign of anxiety disorder. In this case, you may face constant digestive problems accompanied by a common disorder called IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). IBS refers to an anxiety situation in the digestive tract, which is characterized by stomach aches, cramping, bloating, gas, constipation, and/or diarrhea.
Apart from the above-mentioned symptoms, other symptoms of an anxiety disorder include stage fright, self- consciousness, panic attacks, memory flashbacks, perfectionism, compulsive behaviors, self- doubt, and such others. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
Sir suggest me any home tips for good, soft and glowing skin in a month and my lips are also soblack and damaged my age is 19 I need to rejunevate my skin.
Is riding a Enfield bullet sometimes for short distances advisable. Is their any health problem in that?
A person continously(5 years) taking tonact tg and cardace h5 for cholosterol and blood pressure, if any side effects. His bp and cholesterol level is normal after taking medicine. Kft and lft is ok. Sugar is border line. Please advise. He is taking medicine for bp for the last 17 years.
Wheat sprouts benefits for diabetics
It is very important to keep blood sugar levels in check for diabetics. As most of the grains contain high carbohydrates, diabetes patients should choose the grains in their diet carefully.
Whole wheat is one of the best grains for diabetics.
Sprouted wheat grains contain high protein and fibers. They are lower in carbohydrates and calories than the non-sprouted wheat. Wheat sprouts also have a low glycaemic index which means they metabolize slowly in our body and do not cause a sharp increase in blood sugar levels. Sprouting also increases the value of grains making them rich in vitamin c and b complex.
Moreover, wheat sprouts also maintains cholesterol and blood sugar level, the two very important factors for diabetics.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.
Related Tip: Can a Few Walnuts a Day Keep Diabetes Away?