Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in East Godavari. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Peddinti Sai Pradeep Bhargava Bhargava
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Peddinti Sai Pradeep Bhargava BhargavaYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor, my age is 32. I look slim. My body completely thin. I have heavy work sitting on internet. So I look slim. Help me how make strong body.
I am 20 years old I have burning and itching problem in my virginia and I my mensuration cycle have not started this month and I am feeling very uneasy. I am having Doxycycline and lactic acid bacillus capsules and 2 more medicine will there any side effect in my mensuration cycle.
Hi, my name is Deepak. I am 28 year old. Since past few days am not able to sleep. Please help me out with the same. Thank You.
With the fast-paced lifestyle and multi-tasking becoming a routine, dependability on packaged food and lack of exercise has almost become a norm. More and more people today are giving up on exercise, either due to lack of time or other reasons.
How to plan your meal to burn excess belly fat:
Understand the times of day when you feel most hungry. Never plan to deny yourself food at this particular time and attempt to “power through” the crave hour, because it won’t work in the longer run. Instead, make sure you have something healthy and filling ready for consumption during the time your hunger hits you the strongest.
While planning your meal, here are a few tips on how to make the best diet plan to reduce belly fat for yourself:
1. Always eat something healthy after you wake up and before you work out to start up your metabolism and keep it revving.
2. Make salads the main star of your meal, since they fill up your stomach and don’t have too many calories.
3. Go easy on the store-bought dressings or better still, skip it altogether. Whip up something yourself that is much healthier and tastier without any additives.
4. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
This will prevent water retention and will help to flush out any toxins from your body.
5. Do not entirely skip carbs. Instead, try to eat a limited amount of carbs every day to keep your body’s need for carbohydrates in check.
For instance, if you like roti cut it down to 1 roti instead of 2 or 3.
6. Always go light on dinner. Dinner is the time when your body starts to wind down for the day, so stay away from anything heavy.
Plan a light meal for the night, like a clear soup, a piece of chicken with half a cup of salad, or maybe just a fruit or a glass of milk.
7. Last but not the least, plan on getting enough sleep. Sleep early since you’re having a light dinner. Staying up late will make you feel hungry again and you’ll need to eat.
It requires a considerable amount of time and persistence to achieve any sort of weight loss, especially the tummy area.
So be constant in your resolve and soon that flat stomach won’t be a distant dream.