Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Rajahmundry and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M Rama MohanYour feedback matters!
I have had Sinusitis for over 4 years now. Chronic Sneezing and a blocked nose 24*7. I have tried Allopathic medicines but in vain. How can I cure this condition once and forever without surgical operation?
I am suffering from dysentery continuously for two days along with fever and dry cough. I like to cure myself without tablets. I like to know first aid also.
I'm a male 27 and suffering from cough from more than a month which medicine should I take or for which test I need to go through.
Since 1month I am suffering with cough only wet cough while I visited the doctor by taking X-ray he said it was of normal weather conditions and prescribed me tables they are zincold, l sin a, monticope and a syrup phencydyle l, but after completing of those medicines it returns.
I am suffering form dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true?
Sir My name is nikhil. My age is 25. I have problem while walking little bit too much I feel like I am not getting breath properly. I feel pressure over my throat area. As if something is obstructing my breath. And I feel my body shakes from inside Actually it's happing from past 3 months. And I have also done MRI test it shows a spondylolisthesis at L5&S1 level and mild spondylosis without disc herniation, thecal sac.
I am suffering from asthma. Wht should I do for recovering it. Is any solution to remove my asthmatic problems.
The best season for undergoing detoxification is here!!!
Vasantik vaman helps to combat all diseases caused by vitiated kapha. diseases like sinusitis, bronchitis, asthma, diabetes, thyroid issues, hyperacidity, seasonal allergies, PCOD, skin diseases can easily be cured by undergoing vansantik vamana.
So this spring season clean your body with Ayurveda & remain healthy!!!
I am 25 years old Male suffering from fever and cough from last one week. I have consulted Doctor he wrote for Widal test and report is negative. He has given following medicine Novamox CV 625 mg Lanol Er 625 mg Cheston plus There is no improvement in fever. Kindly suggest what to do.
I am suffering from coughing and flue problem from 3 months. I have consulted so many doctors but didn't get well. I have also used so many syrups nd augmentin but didn't get well. Kindly give me proper solution of it I will be very thankful to you.
I have a cough and cold since 20 days what I have to do for my this problem please tell me a solution for my problem.
Seasonal changes can be very exciting for most people. Each season brings with it a new set of colours and nature takes a new turn. However, for people with seasonal allergies, a seasonal change also comes with a set of allergies. From skin rashes to wheezing to breathing difficulties, the list of symptoms can be quite long. Asthma is the most common problem, and the attacks can be quite bothersome with wheezing attacks and breathing troubles.
With advancements in the field of medicine, there is a lot of relief for asthma patients. A little understanding on how asthma attacks happen will help in understanding how to control it. Asthma is an allergic reaction caused by narrowing of the airway with thick mucus, which makes breathing difficult. During an attack, the person can have a dry cough, face shortness of breath and wheezing.
Asthma is often triggered or worsened by some factors, and being aware of these can help prevent or manage an attack:
- Common allergens like pollen, mites, ticks, furs of animals, bird feathers, specific foods (peanuts, milk products, eggs, etc.) and mold spores appear during change of season.
- Environmental chemicals like cigarette smoke, car fumes, dust, etc., can also trigger an attack.
- Attacks of cold or flu can lead to an asthma attack.
- Workout during cold weather can be problematic, but exercise can also help control asthma attacks. Lung function improves sufficiently, but an exercise regime should be drawn up for the patient based on his condition.
- Stressful emotions like anger and anxiety can also lead to an attack or make it worse.
- Some medications like aspirin, beta blockers, glaucoma drops can aggravate attacks of asthma.
Once you know the triggers, here are some common measures that can help prevent and relieve the wheezing.
- The preventers reduce the inflammation in the airway tube and the swelling. While they do not provide immediate relief during an attack, using these in the long term helps avoid attacks. These are low-dose inhaled corticosteroids such as beclomethasone, fluticasone, and budesonide. Doctors would advise their usage even when there are no symptoms, as asthma attacks can be triggered when they are not taking these medications for a while. Newer drugs include leukotriene antagonists like montelukast and zafirlukast. Relievers are used for symptom relief and include Salbutamol (short acting) and Salmeterol/Formoterol (long acting). Peak flow meter may be useful in acute attacks, wherein the peak flow rates can be reduced.
A good strategy is to use preventers regularly and rely on relievers during an attack. The first one helps build resistance and so reduces the incidence of attacks. Reach out to a doctor if a severe attack ensues (lasts more than 3 hours).