Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in rajahmudry and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DrklnarasimharaoYour feedback matters!
My skin complexion is fair but my face appears to be dark then my rest of the body. I always go out covering my face and have used sunscreen and fairness products but nothing works out even any beauty product doesn't works on my face they all result in acnes and pimples over my face. Is this all stuff causing due to some kind of skin disease?
I had wart on toe previously but now it has again come on another side of toe. I am diabetic also. What shud I do. Precautions I shud take. Is their any chance of wart with sand.
My wife is 38. She has blemish on her cheeks for last 10 years. Now it is increasing. Please advice.
Hello sir. Mera skin me safed daag hogya hai ye bahot bura dikh rha hai please help kare es k liye koe medicine bataye.
Frequent Urination specially at night as I wake up every 2 hrs to empty my bladder.I was told I have an enlarge prostate . my recent PSA was 1.5 .I have taken supplements like:Complete Prostate support and Prostate Deffense These do not seem to help much.I await to hear from you at your convenience.With my kind regards.
I recent had accident a 1week before and I get cut mark near of my left eye how can I ride of that mark.
My face tone turn so darker than my body. please help me. 2nd may 2016 my reception please tell how can I get fairer.
I have black marks on my face for more than a year! I badly wanna get rid off it! Please tell me how to remove it effectively?
1. I have pimples on my face, my skin is so oily that it sweats all the time and I feels itching on my face also.
I am facing boils on my legs from one month and I have taken antibiotics regular 5 days bt after that boils appear again, wht should I do.
There are 2 bumps (red n white color) on exterior part of my anus. They are very painful while excreting stools, My stools are very hard from past 3 weeks. I don't feel constipation, bleeding while excreting, nausea,vomit any of these. How to get rid of these? Is this is any disease? I feel burning n itchy sensation while excreting. 40 days back, I felt itchy sensation for while after excreting. Then it went away normally. But 3 weeks, back.While excreting hard stool, I felt my anus tired. From then, its continued.
I am suffering from tan in my face particularly on forehead. It has become very irritating when I exposed to AC. My tanned forehead will become dry and cause itching and irritating, when I exposed to AC in office. Due to this my physical appearance is lost. And I am work in good firm. Where all are looking good. But I am struggling with tanned face particularly in my forehead. To prevent this daily early morning I am applying lemon+Honey in my face till neck. And after shower I am applying bengal+Gram flavour with lemon, honey , curd for 20 min. But still the issues is persisting. My body colour is light brown but my face colour has become dark. Pls help me.
Exfoliating keeps your pores from clogging, which is another benefit in regards to acne control. The renewal process of your skin is sped up and your moisturizer will penetrate deeper into the skin which will give you that moist glow.
Exfoliation also helps with uneven skin tone as it removes dead skin cells which contribute to that uneven look. Consistent exfoliation of your skin will help with wrinkle prevention in addition to giving you smooth glowing skin.
2. Exercise - There's a reason why athletes are some of the most beautiful people in the world. That reason is consistent blood flow. Exercising circulates your blood throughout your body giving it a natural flush to your skin.
If you don't know where to start, try walking and taking the stairs whenever you get a chance. This will make your transition into other traditional routines more manageable when the time comes.
After you initially get your body active there are many different physical activities to explore, especially if you are not into the traditional gym routine. Try kickboxing, tennis, running or spin classes.
3. Cucumbers - Cucumbers not only taste great, but are filled with vitamin c and caffeic acid. These are two antioxidants that are excellent for fighting off wrinkles and protecting you from sun damage. Vitamin c will give your beautiful black skin a jolt of elastin and collagen which contributes to your radiance.
Cucumbers can be prepared in many ways for consumption. One of the best ways is in a fresh salad. Try slicing a whole one with some lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, lemon juice and olive oil for a fantastic side salad.
4. Limit your shower time - This might be a difficult one, especially when you're used to coming home from work or the gym and it's the first of your many nightly rituals.
A long hot shower can sometimes be the reason why you haven't gone postal on the world. However, limiting your shower time (and cooling the temperature just a touch) can be beneficial to your beautiful black skin.
A hot shower can strip your skin of its natural oils. When this happens you get that dry and patchy look and that is what you don't want. The object here is glowing skin, remember? chill your shower down just a tad. You will still be able to have a calming relaxing shower without stripping your skin of what it needs. Remember, don't stay in there for an hour.
5. Green tea - Green tea is by far one of my favorite drinks. It's also one of my favorite methods for cleansing your skin topically as well (a good green tea facial cleanser will have your face glowing like a star).
Green tea is by far one of the most powerful antioxidants you can utilize when adding a glow to your skin. Rich in antioxidants, green tea helps rid your skin of free radicals, reduces inflammation and feels great going down. 2 cups of green tea a day along with a good facial cleanser will have compliments raining down upon you.
I have some problem of last 2-3 Months of skin. I have many rashes between my legs Please give me some solution.
My face is getting darker than rest of my body pl. Help. I use fair and lovely cream in day and nivea cream in the night I am 64 year old lady.
Hi I am looking out for a tattoo removal is it a permanent solution. Is it gonna leave any marks behind.
Acne, pigmentation, acne scars, skin discoloration, freckles, open pores and burnt skin due to exposure to the harmful UV rays of the sun are common problems which prevent you from boasting of a skin that is healthy and supple. These problems may not be major; however, they can be cosmetic concerns and be extremely embarrassing for the concerned person.
Homeopathy has simple yet effective remedies for this problem.
- Sulphur is a popular homeopathic medicine that is prescribed for those who complain of skin related problems, especially a dry, dirty and scaly skin. This medicine works wonders and improves the skin texture, making it look clearer and healthier. It is also used to treat various kinds of acne.
- For a skin that looks dull, dark and greasy, the homeopathic medicine of Psorinum can work wonders. This is probably because the skin becomes excessively oily. This medication controls the sebaceous glands that produce excess oil. It also cleanses the skin pores, leading to improved complexion.
- Haphazard use of cosmetic products will only escalate problems. Skin discoloration, patchiness and spots are issues which might crop up with excessive cosmetics use. Bovista is something which can resolve all the issues mentioned above. This preparation helps clear the facial skin, making it look and feel healthy. This homeopathic medication removes spots, scars and evens the skin tone
- Freckles are dark spots which appear on the facial skin and other areas that are exposed to the sun. Though freckles are not a major problem, they do significantly affect the skin colour, making it look patchy and dark. In homeopathy, medicines such as Natrum Mur, Lycopodium and Phosphorus are usually prescribed to reduce freckles and clear the complexion.
Homeopathy is a widely used alternative while dealing with skin related issues as it does not carry the risk of any side effect. Though it does not have any side effects, still when it comes to human anatomy, no two cases are same. Thus, it is always beneficial that one should consult a domeopathic doctor first before taking any medicine.