Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in rajahmudry and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Hi I'm a male my face sweat alot and my face looks and has become dark day by day and even my skin looks dull please tel me wat should I do please suggest me some solution wat to do wat to use plz.
Different types of berries like strawberries, blueberries, mulberries, blackberries, cranberries, raspberries, cherries and boysenberries are considered great skin foods due to their high antioxidant content.
In fact, a 2012 study published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry found that berries have potent antioxidant capacity.
Antioxidants combat free radicals and slow down the aging process by reducing oxidative damage to cells. Along with antioxidants, berries have anti-inflammatory properties.
Berries are easy to eat as a snack and you can add some to your cereal, smoothies or yogurt everyday to enjoy healthy and beautiful skin.
2. Olive Oil
Olive oil is a good source of polyphenols, antioxidants like vitamin E, and essential fatty acids, which can actually help delay the aging process in a beautiful way.
It is also rich in squalane, a natural emollient that is great for your skin as well as nails, lips and hair. The high amount of vitamin E in olive oil helps protect cell membranes and guards your skin against damage from the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays.
You can apply olive oil directly on damp skin as a great moisturizer after taking a shower. It also makes a great hand moisturizer and can be used as a makeup remover.
To enjoy the health as well as beauty benefits of olive oil, sprinkle it on your salad and use it for cooking your meal.
3. Wild Salmon
Wild salmon is one of the best food sources for omega-3 fatty acids, which help maintain cell membranes to allow water and nutrients in while keeping harmful toxins out.
These healthy fats also reduce inflammation in the body and lower the risk of skin cancer. Salmon also contains selenium, a mineral that protects the skin from harmful UV rays.
Aim to eat at least two servings of this fatty fish each week. One serving equals two to three ounces. You can enjoy salmon grilled or baked, in pasta or salad, or as a side dish. Along with wild salmon, herring, mackerel and sardines will help promote smooth, clear and glowing skin.
This leafy green vegetable is rich in antioxidants along with vitamins B, C, and E, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, and omega-3 fatty acids, which are great for the overall health of your skin.
In a study published in the International Journal of Cancer, people who ate more spinach suffered less from different types of skin tumors compared with those who ate the least amount of spinach.
This is possible due to the high amount of folate in spinach that helps repair and maintain DNA, prevents cell damage and slows down the aging process. Also, the water content in spinach penetrates cell membranes and can give you plumper and less wrinkled skin.
Tomatoes are the best source of the anti-aging antioxidant lycopene. Lycopene helps reduce inflammatory response to harmful UV damage, thus protecting the skin from the damage due to sun’s rays. To enjoy the skin benefits of lycopene, you need to cook the tomatoes rather than eating them raw.
Tomatoes also contain a good amount of vitamin C, which helps in collagen production and protects cells from damage caused by free radicals.
6. Sweet Potatoes
Sweet potatoes contain a good amount of vitamin C, which helps in the production of collagen, a protein that reduces wrinkles and helps keep your skin nice and smooth. In addition, the vitamin A in sweet potatoes gives you a brighter complexion.
You can include sweet potatoes in your diet by adding them to casseroles, soups or salads. You can even try them baked as a side dish.
CONSULT ONLINE FOR MORE HERBAL BEAUTY TIPS AND AYURVEDA TREATMENT.
DR. KOMAL GUPTA
I have acne since i was 14 and i am 18 now. .Pimples have reduced but their marks are left and open pores
As suggested by one of the doctor here that black head removal is best from ayurveda medicine but will that b permanently removed? I want permanent removal of black head by the home therapy as I don't want to go to spa or beauty parlor so please suggest simple and effective way of removing black head on my nose.
I am 38 years ,I have a lump in my left breast since last 12 years. Sometimes it's paining also. I have two daughters also and breastfeed them also, then also lump is as it is. So please advise treatment or any test.
I'm 24 years male. Pls suggest me how to reduce blackheads on my face. What are the removal creams should I use.
Hello doctor…I lead a healthy life with regular meals and loads of water, still it never show up on my face and body…m thin esp. My limbs and a permanent like hollow dark circles and a dull face…It's frustrating …. Plzz Do Helppp…Thank you.
I have spots on my face that looks bad the spots are very small and with spots having with white liquid what is the solution and please tell any treatment required.
People who suffer from oily skin tend to have multiple advantages, such as a younger looking skin over a longer period of time as wrinkles, spots and fine lines tend to creep in much later. However, there are many inherent disadvantages of having oily skin, such as a shiny face and frequent occurrences of pimples and acne. Some of the tips to take care of your greasy or oily skin are mentioned below:
1. Use face cleansers, which are gentle on your skin: It is very important that you choose a cleanser, which has the best ingredients in them as harder elements can damage your skin and accelerate oil production. Products which are specifically marketed for oily skin or acne and best suited for these purposes usually contain the following ingredients:
- glycolic acid
- benzoyl peroxide
- beta-hydroxy acid
- salicylic acid
2. Use medicated pads or blotting paper to remove excess oil: For greasy or oily skin, one of the best solutions is to use specially medicated pads or blotting paper, which can easily remove the grime from your face. There are many over the counter products available which are specially made for this purpose. You can use these in between daily facial washes.
3. Don't wash you face more than twice daily: It is recommended you wash your face twice a day with a gentle face cleanser, but not more than that. Washing your face more than twice daily could actually strip your skin of all moisture and encourage the production of more oil.
4. Use natural face masks and clays to soothe your skin once a week: Natural clays and face masks made of ingredients like fullers earth, commonly known as multani mitti and sandalwood will soothe and cool your skin. It also removes excess oil and harmful bacteria from the skin.
5. Control what you eat: Diet plays a big part on how skin is affected as well. Consuming foods, which are high in sugar and oil such as fried foods and fizzy drinks will definitely contribute to more oil on your skin. Replacing them with fruits and vegetables like apricots, mangoes, lettuce, kale, carrots and sweet potatoes will reduce the oiliness of your skin.
6. Makeup also plays a major role: The type of foundation or makeup you use can also contribute to how much oil you have on your skin. While choosing make up try and avoid heavy foundation and choose water based liquid make up instead of oil based ones.
Related Tip: "7 Tips for Healthy & Glowing Skin in Monsoon!"