Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in rajahmudry and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DrklnarasimharaoYour feedback matters!
Look for zinc oxide as key ingredient in your regular sunscreen and hydrating facial products are best defenses against sun and other forms of skin aberrations as it may protect the skin from harsh rays also do look up for aloe vera or chamomile for a soothing effect with vitamin c
I have dark patches on my leg between knee joint and ankle. This problem has been for more than 5 years now. I have not given due importance then. But now I want to focus on this. Please help.
One month before I suffered from chicken poks. Now some black spots are remain on my face and body. What should I do to clear it.
My daughter 5 years old got boil on her buttocks 3 in count .she is in pain as of now. I applied dexoderm plus on it. Tdy is the first day. Will she get relief from this or if you prescribe some other ointment would be a great help.
Female 19 years after menstruation I saw blood in my stool but it went away after 20-22 days now again it has started after menstruation. What is it?
I have symptoms of enlarged Prostate and these are linked to my difficulty in urination, where either I have a weak stream or get a sudden urge for urination and not able to empty the bladder. Additionally I get severe ache in the left kidney while passing urine, forcing me to at time withhold passing of urine. Though this not happen every time. All xray or ultra sounds in the past have not revealed any stone of any kind. Do you think the pain is due to non emptying of the bladder. What should be my line of treatment. Thank you for your advice.
Some of us are born with freckles and some acquire them, mostly due to sun exposure. They are not common on dark skin, but those of us with lighter complexion have to bear the brunt of these brown dot-like blemishes. If you’ve been waiting for information on easy and super-fast ways to get rid of freckles, you’ve just got lucky.
You can use natural lightening methods as well as freckle-removing treatments like lasers to get rid of freckles fast.
Natural lightening methods:
- Lemon juice: This natural bleach can lighten freckles fast. Problem is that lemon juice doesn’t work on freckles caused due to sun exposure as these are darker and more irregularly placed across the skin.
- Sour cream mask: Milk and sour cream are both very effective in combating freckles. Just make a mask and apply on your face and let it soak in. What happens here is that the lactic acid in milk peels away the outer skin on your face, lightening freckles.
- Fruit peels: You can mix fruits and apply on face. This will facilitate the natural acids in fruits to peel the top layer of skin and lighten freckles. Strawberries and kiwi fruit are very effective and so are cucumbers and apricots.
Treatments for removing freckles
- Lightening creams: These are easily available as well as extremely effective against both natural as well as sun induced freckles. Creams with liquorice extract and Aloe work best. Then there are creams with chemicals like hydroquinone and oxybenzone, which are also very effective, though they can sometimes have side effects.
- Microdermabrasion: What microdermabrasion does is that it removes the outer layer of skin through the action of a stream of tiny particles. This reduces the intensity of freckles.
- Chemical peels: These peels remove the top layer of skin and reduce freckles. Skin needs 2-3 days to heal after a chemical peel. Chemical peels are prepared in 3 different strengths:
- Superficial which use alpha or beta hydroxy acids
- Medium which uses trichloroacetic acid to penetrate deep into skin
- Deep peels which use higher concentrations of trichloroacetic acid or phenol to get rid of even more layers of skin.
- Laser treatment: Lasers offer a fast way to get rid of freckles. They work by burning the blood vessels underneath the freckles. This reduces the intensity of freckles and gives skin an even tone. The procedure is safe if done by a surgeon. It may cause some temporary bruising, swelling and redness.
A good way to stop freckles from marring the prettiness of your skin is to protect yourself from the sun. You can wear sunscreen or cover your skin with long sleeves. Both of these stop the darkening of old freckles or the formation of newer ones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.