Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in amalapuram and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. D.V.V.SatyanarayanaYour feedback matters!
Greeting of the day Madam/Sir, I had attended one free checkup in that lab technician said, my body organs functioning like 19 years old so there is a chance to increase my height, Iam 23 years old male, my height is just 5.4 feet, and I had used stepup (height grow powder) for increase height but No use. Iam interested in ARMY but due to this reason I rejected, Please help me to archive my Goal. Thanks in advance.
Everyone loses some hair every day. Losing up to 100 hairs a day is normal.
But if hair loss runs in your family, you could lose a lot more hair. With this kind of hair loss, you may end up with bald spots if you are a man. If you are a woman, you may find that the hair on the top of your head is slowly thinning. About half of all people have this type of hair loss by around age 50.
Although hair loss is fairly common, it can be a tough thing to live with, especially when it changes how you look. But there are ways you can treat your hair loss.
What causes hair loss?
Common causes of hair loss include:
- Family history. In most cases, hair loss is inherited, which means it's passed down from one or both of your parents. This is called male-pattern or female-pattern hair loss.
- Stress: It includes physical stress from surgery, illness, or high fever.
- Chemotheraphy: It is powerful medicine that destroys cancer cells.
- Damage to your hair from pulling it back too tightly, wearing tight braids or ponytails, or using curling irons or dyes.
- Age: You grow less hair as you get older. Hair also gets thinner and tends to break more easily as you age.
- Poor diet:It is the one with less protein or iron.
- Diseases:Thyroid [hypothyrodism and hyperthyrodism]
- Ringworm of the scalp, which is common in children.