Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Durgapur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Tania BiswasYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am amazed that she is such a sweet doctor, even though she is so busy all the time. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing diet planning was very relaxing. The nurses at the Aviskar Diagonistic Pvt.Ltd. were really helpful. By chance, I approached Tania Biswas for second opinion and thank god, i did because, she treated me without any surgery and all. I read about the Tania Biswas on one of the social media platform. Tania Biswas guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence.
Even though Tania Biswas is not from our city, she is still very famous, so we consulted her. Never once that I felt that she is getting impatient, rather she has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. She is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. I was suffering from weight loss. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. I was suffering from weight loss for such a long time. Her treatment suited me the best and now I am fine.
herdiet chart suited me the best and now I am fine. Someone from the office, referred us that Dt.Tania Biswas. It's been so long, I have lost all hope, but then I met Tania Biswas and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. On the very first day she identified my problem. Aviskar Diagonistic Pvt.Ltd. had all the amenities, a patient requires. I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from diet like this.
It was a bad case of diabetes along with the medicines I had to control my doet as well now. She is a very practical doctor. The nurses at the Aviskar Diagonistic Pvt.Ltd. in durgapur were really helpful. On the very first day she identified my problem. I searched therTania Biswas online and saw herreviews. Thanks to the expert plans and guidance, I feel much better than before.
As someone I knew, consulted the Dr. Tania Biswas and they referred us. she is very professional and is a really patient listener. On the very first day she identified my daughter's problem. she asisted me with Child Nutrition Treatment. the nurses at the Aviskar Diagonistic Pvt. Ltd. in Durgapur were really helpful. her advice and counselling has helped my Daughter immensely.
I was suffering from obesity due to which I was quite worried. I consulted Dr Tania. she is one of the best Dietician in city. Thanks to her I am totally satisfied with the results of my slimming treatment. Many people gave very positive feedback for her.I also had a great experience with her and the overall treatment she provided, benefitted me to great extent.
Even though Tania Biswas is not from our city, she is still very famous, so we consulted her. I am so happy that I chose this Tania Biswas for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. I was quite impressed with Tania Biswas concept of holistic healing. Both Tania Biswas and staff were very helpful. Overall gain weight treatment was very effective.
I was very depressed due to my dark complexion and the spotty skin. I chose to consult Dr Tania .She prescribed me few medicines and oitment, also she gave a proper diet chart which would be beneficial for the treatment. The changes I have noticed in myself was un predictable. I owe her a big thank for the treatment she provided.
I'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to Dr Biswas perfect diet. I am really grateful as her lose weight treatment has give me a ray of hope. A friend of mine referred to her. It has been quite some time that i was suffering but now I am perfectly fine.
I am very much thankful to Dt.Tania Biswas, as with the help of her diet chart I have achieved a great health. She has changed my entire approach towards healthy life.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Tania Biswas to be very helpful, helped me improve my health, inspiring and saved my life. Good
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Tania Biswas to be knowledgeable. Knowledgeable and helpful
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Tania Biswas to be practical. 9873731873
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Tania Biswas to be inspiring. Helpful
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Tania Biswas to be very helpful. Good
Jagdish Chand Prabhakar
Very nice experience, Her diet plans not just helped me but also my family.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Tania Biswas to be well-reasoned. t
Dt. Tania Biswas provides answers that are knowledgeable. Very helpful
Dt. Tania Biswas provides answers that are very helpful. Hhhhj
Dt. Tania Biswas provides answers that are very helpful. Hhh
Dr Partha Karmakar
Ms Tania Biswas is a composed, knowledgeable dietician.
How to increase weight of 8 month baby? My baby girl is weighing 6.8 kg on 7 months and 7th day. What diet should be given on a daily basis? Can banana, ghee, cow/buffalo milk, carrot, beetroot, sweetcorn, potato be given to her?
Which shift best for the gym. Morning or evening. I choose morning. And please tell eat or not before going to the gym. I go 5.50 am. And please some most important tips. I am beginner. please
Breakfast is the most significant meal of the day which helps in boosting the energy which will empower people to carry on all through the day. Having a platter of healthy breakfast improves physical and mental health, and it should ideally be low in fat, cholesterol and sodium content and high in minerals, proteins and vitamins content. Preparation of conventional and nutritious meals in the morning is becoming rare due to our preoccupation with different tasks, and this is where the role of cornflakes comes into being.
Cornflakes are widely acknowledged breakfast cereal and help in preparing meals in almost no time. It is low in fat, provides energy and is highly nutritious. And, the best part is that the cornflakes come in different flavours and are easily available in the market worldwide. The breakfast cereal is produced by combining sugar with milled corn and high fructose corn syrup. It is proven that these flakes offer an easy utilisation of the minerals, vitamins and other nutrients than its non-milled counterparts.
There are different varieties of cornflakes, which include:
- Cornflakes with milk: Cornflakes are a protein rich food. Protein is essential for the red blood cells and for the right functioning of the antibodies which resist infection. Having this type of cornflakes helps in the regulation of the hormones and enzymes as well as repairing body tissues.
- Frosted cornflakes: This cornflakes meal is particularly desirable for growing children. They are considered a rich source of protein, calcium and mineral and the added sugar gives the energy to function properly.
- Honey Cornflakes: Honey cornflakes are quite favourite among kids and adults alike. As they are rich in all the nutrients whereas honey provides thiamin, niacin, riboflavin along with vitamin B6 and vitamin B12. So, you should consider adding this cereal to your daily meals.
- Almond cornflakes: Like honey cornflakes, this variant also combines the goodness of both almonds and cornflakes. Almonds help to improve mental health, strengthens muscles and tissues, prolongs life, and enhances the texture of skin and hair. It is also found beneficial in curing cough and preventing asthma. Thus, you must invest in almond cornflakes for its high nutritional value.
- Carotenoid cornflakes: You can also look for cornflakes rich in beta-cryptoxanthin which is required for improving the health of lungs and prevention of lung cancer. It also assists in promoting cardiovascular health when consumed at moderate levels every day. It is also recommended for individuals suffering from renal issues, and the carotid pigment is associated with prevention of muscular cancer.
- Crushed cornflakes: Though this is not any distinct type of cornflakes, it can be purchased separately and taken in place of breadcrumbs. They make a healthy breakfast when you combine crushed cornflakes with yogurt, pudding or plain milk.
These are the primary variants of the cornflakes, and each of them offers a host of benefits which make them a preferred choice in daily snacks and breakfast. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Eating well is one of the secrets to a long and healthy life. To be able to sustain yourself in the long run, without falling prey to life threatening diseases and degeneration of the body and its functionality, one must invest well in nutrition. So how can you eat to live forever and sustain a healthy eating habit? Here are a few elements that you should add to your diet - pronto!
- Omega-3: Fish and nuts have the maximum omega three fatty acids, which are known as an anti-aging ingredient that everyone must add to their daily diet. Have a helping of baked or grilled fish for dinner with a smattering of green vegetables and carry dry fruit or nuts wherever you go to get a dose of omega three every time you are hungry for a quick snack. Raisins, walnuts and flaxseed are also great sources of this element.
- Fibre: Get a good dose of digestive fibres with each meal and every time you snack. These fibres collect all the toxins and flush them out of the system which can prevent a host of disease from GERD to acidity and even cancer. It is also a well-known ingredient that helps you maintain a steady blood sugar level. Lentils, legumes, barley, fruits and berries, in particular, are all great sources of fibre.
- Go Slow: Doing it in slow motion is the key to longevity - chewing, swallowing and savouring, that is. Studies have shown that many centenarians are in the habit of eating a low calorie diet really slowly so that they feel full faster. This practice is especially prevalent in the Far East. So, take time out for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Learn how to enjoy your own company and get used to eating slowly.
- Healthy Fats: Did you even know that there is such a thing as healthy fats? Well, now you do. So get a load of healthy fats that can be found in pistachios, almonds, olive oil and other such ingredients which can actually help in combating the build-up of excessive blood lipids which can lead to high cholesterol and even diabetes.
- Protein: Take in a serving of protein every single day. Not only will it give you energy, but it will also help in building good bone and muscle strength which will keep you active longer. This ingredient can also ensure that there is less cellular damage as you grow older, which eliminates pesky problems like weak knees and fractures. Eggs, fat free milk and other such ingredients contain good protein.
So pile the above ingredients high to enjoy a long and healthy life!