Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Durgapur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bratati DuttaYour feedback matters!
Why fish is related to milk as I heard don't drink milk if you are eating fish can anyone explain me why I am confused if I eat fish today so I should not drink milk is it true.
Muje apna pet kam karna hai. Mai gym bhi jata hu magr effect nhi araha kuch. Muje diet may kya khana chahiye?
Hello doctor, As per the BMI. I am over weight. So please can you suggest further steps to be followed by me. Should I make a diet at this age? or take some pills like fat burner which is recommended by my friends.
I reduced vast amount of weight 5-6 years back like 37 to 40 kgs. Without gym! So now I have a lot more amount of lose skin in my body so I need to know how to get rid of it as it looks disgusting. Thanks
Hello. Doctor I have one problem last 2 year. My weight is not increases as per regular diat which I have taken. Please suggest me.
I am 20 years old and I have a headache problem since last 5 days. I have taken 2 painkillers for that but it not worked. So please give some measures to reduce the headache and also some name of medicines. Thank you.
We can have 2glass of lauki juice kya in empty stomach and after my workout (replacing protein shake with lauki juice. I normally workout 4 day at 10: 00 morning and 2 that at 4: 30 evening am
I am new here but I need some help so I am going to get right in to it. I have always had issues with being very tired. Falling asleep in class, mid day tiredness but active late nights, etc. I never drank much water and ate terrible so that could have been the culprit. Now I worked a very.
I am 39 years old with a hba1c of 6.3. Also my sgot shows 188 and sgpt of 118. What are the possibilities and remedies for the 2 elevated levels.
The study says listening to music while at work is said to increase physical productivity and give a feeling of well being. Also the goosebumps we get when we listen to certain genres of music is mostly caused by the brain releasing dopamine while anticipating the peak moment of a song.
I want to increase my health. I am tall and skinny I want to build my muscles asap. And look fit. So what should be my diet, routine, schedule? N should I prefer supplements like body growth n all?
Good health is indeed the key to success. If you were of the idea, that health is a biological factor that you are born with and that can be altered or rectified with the advice of a medical practitioner, you are extremely mistaken. To some extent, the quality of your health is in your hands. Physical health goes hand in hand with your psychological health. Like doctors say, a person might be facing some very serious disease, but being mentally strong can help him or her overcome difficulties. Your day-to-day attitude in life is also of great consequence; it decides your overall health when recorded for a year or more.
Effects of positive thoughts on a person's health:
- Worry less: Fretting is the worst way of coping in life. Each and every individual has issues gnawing at their existence. The best way to deal with problems is to face them with a calm and logical mind. Being anxious over a certain occurrence doesn't help you get anywhere in life. People who worry less have a longer and healthier life.
- Once you forgive, you naturally move on: Holding on to grudges is an utterly depressing way to carry on with the course of life. Unless you forgive, you are stuck at one single point. This holds you back from achieving to the best of your abilities. Forgiveness doesn't let the other person win; it only helps you live without emotional baggage.
- Learn to be resilient in times of stress: Thinking yourself as weak is an easy way to let hurdles take control of you. You should be of a strong disposition. Whatever the situation is, a person should take it in stride and consider it as a passing phase. Keep reminding yourself you will be back on your feet in no time at all. Being mentally weak can lead to nervous breakdowns.
- Creativity can help you sleep over remorse: Fear, anger, hatred or remorse are emotions that bog you down. Every human being should try and channelize their energies into something useful. Thinking creatively is beneficial for oneself.
- Never say 'impossible': Giving up on your dreams shows you in poor light. Treating a goal as impossible even before attempting to attain it can be very bad for your health. It can result in chronic nervousness.