Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Durgapur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dr. Bratati DuttaYour feedback matters!
i am 29 years old and struggling with weight loss especially around my waist,lower stomach and thighs.Due to this m in immense depression and lack of confidence.
My stomack is geting too fat.I think too fat is in my body. And i feel to pain in my leg when walking .What i should to do ?
I am 21 year old but my weight is only 48 kg. So I am start take endura mass product for weight gain 9 days ago Please suggest me what are i, m doing for weight gain 6 months ago I' am also use syanasi ayurveda weight gain capsules so after 1 months I look smart & my weight also gain But after I stop syansi aurededa capsules my condition is very serious I eat food only one time in a day Please suggest for me ASAP Thank you!
I am male ,my height is 5.7 ,weight is 64 kg and I am national soccer player and I am also go to gym . please give me guide for best diet in detail for staying fit healthy bcz sometime I feel low please tell me in detail about diet.
Dr. From the last 10-15 days, my stomach is very tight. It seems that it is filled with air. I feel it will blow up. Feeling very uncomfortable.
I have SVT palpitation problem now my weight is 85 kgs I want to decrease my weight for about 10 kgs please suggest me the exercises that suitable for me.
I am 22 years old. I have over weight. Shall I know the diet plans for me and how to reduce the weight BT easy way of diet controls.
Am 26years old, female. My weight is 76kg. Is it possible for me to reduce my weight and tummy through a surgery? hw can I loss this weight lastly?
I am a dancer and I do lots of physical work and work out but I am not able to loose my weight and not able to reduce my tummy. help.?
I am a boxer my wait is 55 kg and 25 years old how can I gain my wait its really amazing to me please help.
Hi, I want to ask that I want to increase my weight up to 52-55 kg but how its increase. And also I take proper diet. Please suggest me how can I increase my weight. Thanks Ritu.
If we avoid lunch at afternoon and have dinner and breakfast any thing happens any health problem will cause or not.
Mam my weight is constant from 2 years in 2014 my weight was 42 kg and now I am just 37 kg and there is no improvement plzz help me out.
How to lose my weight in 3 month with good healthy habit? Now I am 24.6 feet 3 inch and 94kg weight?
I am suffering from marginal personality. I am in treatment for about 2years. Now I am a student. Is it became a problem when I goes for a job and in my social life. I am worried about that. I am so tensioned. Some time I thinks about suicide.
Exercise for perfect arm and which type of diet or food include to get perfect arm?(with the help of two dumbbell.
I have a sales job, due to marketing job my body is very week, show outside fit but internal weakness is very high kindly help.
How to get better health mentally and physically doctor help me with eating habits I am not able to eat and I get scolded by my mother kindly help.
At present 3 out of the 5 people are suffering from diabetes and it is the 7th leading cause of death worldwide. Moreover, it is no more restricted just to adults and affects children as well. Diabetes is a metabolic disease resulting in increase in the level of glucose in the body. Glucose is a source of energy for the cells making up the muscles and other tissues in the body. But if the level of glucose goes up, it shows the sign of danger. Diabetes is of 2 types:
- Type 1: body fails to produce insulin.
- Type 2: Body fails to produce enough insulin which is required by the body.
There are no definite signs of diabetes. It simply varies from person to person. In many of the cases it goes unnoticed. Such signs are as follows:
- Sudden weight loss: You might experience a sudden weight loss of 5 to10 kgs within a month. This happens when sugar metabolism ceases very quickly. Insufficient insulin prevents the body from taking in glucose in the body cells from the blood to use as energy. In such a scenario the body starts burning fat and muscle for energy. This results in weight loss.
- Intense hunger: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you hungry quite often.
- Excessive urination and thirst: Due to diabetes, the glucose level in the body goes up. The kidneys are overloaded with the burden of working overtime for filtering and absorbing the excess glucose in your body. The excess sugar, which the kidney cannot store is excreted out of your body. This makes you urinate frequently. Due to frequent urination the body gets dehydrated which makes you feel thirsty more often.
- Blurred vision: Due to the high level of glucose in your body tissues gets pulled away from the lens of the eyes. This results in vision issues. If not treated on time, it may even lead to blindness.
- Increased fatigue: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you restless more often and you may even feel too weak to do your regular activities.
If you notice any of these signs, get the level of sugar in your checked and take the required remedies. It is good to get it treated as early as possible rather than facing immense trouble in future. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.