Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Asthma Management Program
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Health Screening For Women
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Swamiji MedicalYour feedback matters!
I am 55 years. I met with an accident in 2009. After the operation in fixing hip fracture an infection occurred and since then I have been operated four times. I am on walker or wheel chair. I have started getting frequent urinating urge. At nights I use the urine bottle and urinate around 4 to 5 times totalling to 1.5 liters to 1.90 liters. During day time when I feel fullness in bladder I gofor urination but the quantum of urine is mostly less around 250 ml to 300 ml. I have to stand for urinating as there is problem in urinating while sitting. I am getting weaker, not feeling hungry. And there is another abnormality, it is that I am getting the latrine, stool thinner and have to pressure it and pat with water on finger to make it come out. It is very rare that it comes out naturally and without pressure. Kindly suggest remedy for both the defects. Thank you. It seems that the passage for latrine has shrinked.
Managing blood sugar requires extensive yet very easy work out. It is not that doctor will prescribe some medicine and you will relax. Apart from medicinal part, there are lots of things to do to control your blood sugar level.
1. Healthy diet- plan your meal. Start your meal as if you are prince of princess and end your day as a daily wage earner. So heavy breakfask will reduce your craving towards junk and unnessesary meal. Try to consume complex carbohydrate such good like oats, wheat etc more than the simple carbohydrate like foods like rice, sugar, watermelon, potato etc. Consider fruits like guava apple in between major meals. Compulsory green leafy vegetable in lunch and in good proportion. Light dinner and a glass of milk in between
2. Lifestyle modification- engage yourself in brisk walking, at least 150 minutes per week. Those having arthritis pain can do other east aerobic exercises like yoga, cycling etc. Moderate your alcohol consumption and complete avoidance of smoking.
3. Adherence to treatment-regular follow up with current sugar level is nessesary to achieve target level of blood sugar in a short span of time.
4. Personal care-personal care like avoidance of injury or pricks is nessesary. Care of foot also to be considered.
5. Hypoglycaemia education-patients should recognise symptoms of hypoglycaemia and it's home based management till arrival to doctors clinic