Doctor in Aviskar Diagonistic Pvt.Ltd.
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Aviskar Diagonistic Pvt.Ltd.Your feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am amazed that she is such a sweet doctor, even though she is so busy all the time. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing diet planning was very relaxing. The nurses at the Aviskar Diagonistic Pvt.Ltd. were really helpful. By chance, I approached Tania Biswas for second opinion and thank god, i did because, she treated me without any surgery and all. I read about the Tania Biswas on one of the social media platform. Tania Biswas guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence.
Even though Tania Biswas is not from our city, she is still very famous, so we consulted her. Never once that I felt that she is getting impatient, rather she has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. She is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. I was suffering from weight loss. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. I was suffering from weight loss for such a long time. Her treatment suited me the best and now I am fine.
herdiet chart suited me the best and now I am fine. Someone from the office, referred us that Dt.Tania Biswas. It's been so long, I have lost all hope, but then I met Tania Biswas and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. On the very first day she identified my problem. Aviskar Diagonistic Pvt.Ltd. had all the amenities, a patient requires. I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from diet like this.
It was a bad case of diabetes along with the medicines I had to control my doet as well now. She is a very practical doctor. The nurses at the Aviskar Diagonistic Pvt.Ltd. in durgapur were really helpful. On the very first day she identified my problem. I searched therTania Biswas online and saw herreviews. Thanks to the expert plans and guidance, I feel much better than before.
As someone I knew, consulted the Dr. Tania Biswas and they referred us. she is very professional and is a really patient listener. On the very first day she identified my daughter's problem. she asisted me with Child Nutrition Treatment. the nurses at the Aviskar Diagonistic Pvt. Ltd. in Durgapur were really helpful. her advice and counselling has helped my Daughter immensely.
My sister in law was facing post delivery obesity problem. I came to know from a friend of mine about Dt. Tania Biswas. We visited her clinic and after proper discussions and check ups with my sister in law she gave her a easy to follow diet chart. My sister in law is now follwing her diet chart and she reduced her belly fat.She is satisfied with Dt. Tania‘s consultation.
I was suffering from obesity due to which I was quite worried. I consulted Dr Tania. she is one of the best Dietician in city. Thanks to her I am totally satisfied with the results of my slimming treatment. Many people gave very positive feedback for her.I also had a great experience with her and the overall treatment she provided, benefitted me to great extent.
Even though Tania Biswas is not from our city, she is still very famous, so we consulted her. I am so happy that I chose this Tania Biswas for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. I was quite impressed with Tania Biswas concept of holistic healing. Both Tania Biswas and staff were very helpful. Overall gain weight treatment was very effective.
I was very depressed due to my dark complexion and the spotty skin. I chose to consult Dr Tania .She prescribed me few medicines and oitment, also she gave a proper diet chart which would be beneficial for the treatment. The changes I have noticed in myself was un predictable. I owe her a big thank for the treatment she provided.
I'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to Dr Biswas perfect diet. I am really grateful as her lose weight treatment has give me a ray of hope. A friend of mine referred to her. It has been quite some time that i was suffering but now I am perfectly fine.
I am very much thankful to Dt.Tania Biswas, as with the help of her diet chart I have achieved a great health. She has changed my entire approach towards healthy life.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Tania Biswas to be very helpful, helped me improve my health, inspiring and saved my life. Good
I came to Know about Tania Madam from Lybrate when I was searching for good nutrition consultant around Durgapur
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Tania Biswas to be very helpful. This is very helpful in reducing weight
Arun Kumar Bhati
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Tania Biswas to be very helpful. Good for me. Thanks to Doctor.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Tania Biswas to be knowledgeable. Knowledgeable and helpful
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Tania Biswas to be practical. 9873731873
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Tania Biswas to be inspiring. Helpful
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Tania Biswas to be very helpful. Good
Jagdish Chand Prabhakar
Very nice experience, Her diet plans not just helped me but also my family.
As much as you would like, an ice cream can't help you cool down in the scorching heat of this summer. Although one may argue that one feels just fine after an ice cream, the truth is that it's only temporary. Cooling foods are what you should have as they help to cool heat and cleanse toxins from the body.
Here are some of the foods that help cool down your body naturally:
1) Cucumber - Not surprisingly, being 'cool as a cucumber' actually holds true. Cucumbers are fruits that help keep the body hydrated. Keeping your body cool during hot days is vital to your health as it can help prevent a number of complications such as heat strokes and dehydration. Munching on cucumber slices and hummus is a good way to beat the heat and stay cool.
2) Watermelon - This quintessential beach fruit is yet another one which would help you beat the heat. This seasonal fruit acts like an internal air-conditioner, and is rich in water, helping in reducing body heat to a large extent while keeping you hydrated.
3) Peaches - Peaches are not only delicious but are very rich in vitamins A and C, which help in keeping your body cool. Besides, these vitamins also help in maintaining healthy skin and provide useful calories to the body.
4) Apples - Apples are fruits that help to fill you up and cool down your body at the same time. They contain about 4g of fiber and around 95 calories and are enriched with a soluble fiber called pectin, which stops hunger and helps in shedding weight.
5) Pineapple - Along with banana, cucumber, and some other fruits, pineapple helps to make a healthy smoothie. These ingredients have cooling properties, which hydrate the body and help to clear the heat. Also, pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which reduces inflammation in the body.
Calcium is an essential mineral that is required by the body for various functions. It is used for building and maintaining strong bones and teeth. It is also used in the cardiovascular and nervous systems for preventing all kinds of health conditions such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, lyme disease, etc.
It is, thus, extremely necessary to have calcium-rich foods as a part of your daily diet. Dairy products constitute as the primary source of calcium on an everyday basis. Of these, milk and curd are the two most important. But in case, you're wondering which one of the two is better for you, read on to find out.
There has been much debate about which is the better source of calcium - milk or curd. In very simple terms, milk ranks higher than curd in terms of calcium content. 100g of milk contains around 125mg of calcium, whereas 100g of curd has a lower calcium content of approximately 85mg. So if you really want to up your calcium intake, milk will be a better choice.
Other health benefits:
If one is to take into consideration other health benefits provided by these two food products, curd takes the lead by a landslide.
Following are the known benefits of curd:
- It is far easier to digest.
- It is a suitable dairy product for those who are lactose intolerant.
- It cleanses the digestive tract.
- It prevents infections of the stomach and intestines.
In the end, it's for you to decide what your body needs more. If it requires more calcium, choosing milk would be wise; but if you cannot digest milk, opting for curd will ensure you get a healthy dose of calcium along with scores of other health benefits.
The fuel that runs all your bodily processes and enables you to do everything is food. Following the right diet and having correct eating habits can help in preventing as well as treating diseases that may affect you. On the other hand, poor dietary habits and food choices can have adverse long-term effects.
Food has a direct relationship to physical health. Here's how they are related:
- The nutrients that you get from a balanced and healthy diet keep your brain active, and your heart and muscles working. They also help in building your bones, muscles and tendons in addition to regulating body processes like blood pressure.
- It supplies you with energy so that you are able to carry out your daily activities with ease. From strength to coordination and agility to speed, your food is the source of power for all these levels of performance.
- Having a healthy diet ensures your body movements are executed with minimal effort. In contrast, a poor diet can make each of your body movement an effort that is filled with strain, stress and pain.
- The consumption of fruits and vegetables as well as whole grains enables you to function properly and not suffer from energy spikes and breakdowns that a carbohydrate and sugar-rich diet may bring about.
- Having foods that are high in trans fats such as cookies, pies, cakes or doughnuts and saturated fats such as red meat, butter or cheese alongside fatty meats puts you at risk of developing major health diseases that can affect your physical well-being.
- The consumption of foods that are rich in unsaturated fats such as fish, nuts and vegetable oils protects and restores your body.
- Eating a balanced diet ensures you don't end up putting on excess weight, thereby lowering your risk of acquiring diet-related ailments such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
- Additionally, following a healthy diet plan also ensures you don't end up with eating disorders like bulimia, anorexia and binge-eating disorder that are detrimental to your physical health.
How to increase weight of 8 month baby? My baby girl is weighing 6.8 kg on 7 months and 7th day. What diet should be given on a daily basis? Can banana, ghee, cow/buffalo milk, carrot, beetroot, sweetcorn, potato be given to her?
Which shift best for the gym. Morning or evening. I choose morning. And please tell eat or not before going to the gym. I go 5.50 am. And please some most important tips. I am beginner. please
Breakfast is the most significant meal of the day which helps in boosting the energy which will empower people to carry on all through the day. Having a platter of healthy breakfast improves physical and mental health, and it should ideally be low in fat, cholesterol and sodium content and high in minerals, proteins and vitamins content. Preparation of conventional and nutritious meals in the morning is becoming rare due to our preoccupation with different tasks, and this is where the role of cornflakes comes into being.
Cornflakes are widely acknowledged breakfast cereal and help in preparing meals in almost no time. It is low in fat, provides energy and is highly nutritious. And, the best part is that the cornflakes come in different flavours and are easily available in the market worldwide. The breakfast cereal is produced by combining sugar with milled corn and high fructose corn syrup. It is proven that these flakes offer an easy utilisation of the minerals, vitamins and other nutrients than its non-milled counterparts.
There are different varieties of cornflakes, which include:
- Cornflakes with milk: Cornflakes are a protein rich food. Protein is essential for the red blood cells and for the right functioning of the antibodies which resist infection. Having this type of cornflakes helps in the regulation of the hormones and enzymes as well as repairing body tissues.
- Frosted cornflakes: This cornflakes meal is particularly desirable for growing children. They are considered a rich source of protein, calcium and mineral and the added sugar gives the energy to function properly.
- Honey Cornflakes: Honey cornflakes are quite favourite among kids and adults alike. As they are rich in all the nutrients whereas honey provides thiamin, niacin, riboflavin along with vitamin B6 and vitamin B12. So, you should consider adding this cereal to your daily meals.
- Almond cornflakes: Like honey cornflakes, this variant also combines the goodness of both almonds and cornflakes. Almonds help to improve mental health, strengthens muscles and tissues, prolongs life, and enhances the texture of skin and hair. It is also found beneficial in curing cough and preventing asthma. Thus, you must invest in almond cornflakes for its high nutritional value.
- Carotenoid cornflakes: You can also look for cornflakes rich in beta-cryptoxanthin which is required for improving the health of lungs and prevention of lung cancer. It also assists in promoting cardiovascular health when consumed at moderate levels every day. It is also recommended for individuals suffering from renal issues, and the carotid pigment is associated with prevention of muscular cancer.
- Crushed cornflakes: Though this is not any distinct type of cornflakes, it can be purchased separately and taken in place of breadcrumbs. They make a healthy breakfast when you combine crushed cornflakes with yogurt, pudding or plain milk.
These are the primary variants of the cornflakes, and each of them offers a host of benefits which make them a preferred choice in daily snacks and breakfast. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.