Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in durg. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Submit a review for Ms. Annie KatareYour feedback matters!
I am having sinusitis for last 3 years. My nose keep on blocking in every season change. Also my head is heavy all times. I am having hairfall also. Is hairfall also result of sinusitis. Please suggest some measure to control sinusitis. Do suggest some yoga practices to do. Please also prescribe medications.
I am Kapil Rathi. I am from Jaipur. My age is 22 Sir can you provide me Best way to gain weight with using so much amount of steroids?
I am an obese person i am trying hard to loose weight, I have joined gym also and consulted a dietitian also but its not working for me please suggest some good method or medicine to loose weight.?
Laughter is a type of response that occurs to you generally when you experience a funny or a pleasant situation. All the doctors also believe in the theory that laughter indeed is the best medicine. Laughing not only helps to cheer you up emotionally by boosting your mood, but also has complementary physical outcomes that are desirable. Here are some interesting and fascinating facts about laughter.
1. You are more likely to laugh around others - According to a medical research, it is a proven fact that laughter is generated by a person rather than a funny situation or a joke that you hear. It is the image of that person in your mind which is funny and everything he/she does or says seems to be funny for you. This is why you will probably laugh among a set of people rather than laughing all by yourself.
2. Fake laughter - A medical research conducted by Professor Scott has readily proven that the human brain has the ability to differentiate between a fake laughter and a real one. So, if you are in a group of people and somebody is trying to laugh forcibly and deliberately, then your brain is able to identify that person easily.
3. Laughter is contagious - As per the famous saying, when you laugh then the whole world laughs with you. It is a true thing and laughter is actually contagious as it tends to regulate a part in your brain when you hear others laughing.
4. Burns calories - Laughter is a good source of a physical workout as well as it burns calories when you laugh out loud. Laughing for around 10 to 15 minutes a day burns about 10 to 40 calories.
5. Leads to healthier relationships - It is a proven fact that laughing together with any individual help to strengthen the emotional bond that you share with that person. People who laugh together usually are able to trust each other more and their relationship lasts for a longer period.
6. Mood and Energy booster - Laughter is an instant booster if you are emotionally wrecked or suffering from a bad mood. It helps to cheer you up and make you feel good and confident about yourself. Additionally, it also helps to boost the energy levels if you are low on energy.
How can I loose weight when I have to take so many medicines so can't stay Hungary. I have an artificial leg so can't walk more.
Hello doctor Yesterday night I took thermometer para. I thought it will kill me. But nothing happened. Please suggest how will it react inside my body?
Hey doctor, I am 18 year old girl Sir I want to improve my health Before 1 year I was look healthy but after some time my health is going to be decrease. Now im very thin. I want to improve my health I eat all things but no change in my health Even day to day im loss of my health Tell me what should I do?
Sir. I am 22 years old. My weight is 52. And hight is 168cm So I improve my body and my weight? How can I improve it? Give me guidance?
I have diabetes nd I am 33 your age I have so much dream to fulfill I want fully cured from diabetes I am depressed I need your advice and good tip for my health.
Gudi Padwa celebrates the beginning of the traditional Hindu year and the day of the festival is the first day of the Chaitra month of the Hindu calendar.
The main entrance of the house is decorated with mango leaves and red flowers which are considered favorable for this occasion.Prior to hoisting the Gudi, Lord Brahma is worshipped. He is worshipped because on this particular day he created the universe out of chaos, for which he is also known as the creator of the world.
Buying gold, new vehicle or anything new is considered to bring prosperity if done on this day.
Today with the augment of cheer and joy, Gudi Padwa is a celebration that is much awaited for and this is a time when people pray for the well being of the people. It is believed that good wins over evil and is an auspicious day for all.