Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Homeopaths online in Dungarpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinayak Purohit
Submit a review for Dr. Vinayak PurohitYour feedback matters!
• Avoid chocolate, ice-cream, butter, cakes, white bread, sweets and fried food.
• Limit intake of non-vegetarian food.
• Do not break your pimples will lead to secondary infections.
• Do not use scented soaps and chemicals on your face.
• Wash your face frequently, at least 5 times a day, taking care that it does not become too dry.
• Use non-greasy make-up or if possible do not apply cosmetics.
• Use natural cleansers than chemical preparations:
– Wash face with gram flour (channa) and little turmeric in it.
– Massage skin with fresh cucumber, it gives cooling effect on skin.
– You can massage your face with fresh fruits also.
• You can take facial steam to reduce inflammation and infection for not more then 15 minutes and once fortnight.
• Practice yoga – will help make your circulation better.
My gf's breast size is increased by last 2-3 weeks, we had sex regularly (4-5 times in a week) from 2-3 weeks. The size of breast increases due to sex?
From last two years I have a major problem of hairfall and dandruff And I also have the problem of baldness I have taken many kind of treatments Oils shampoo etc Please help me.
Sir I am newly married but I feel my wife vagina is too much tight. Till now I am not able to penetrate it kindly help me.
A relationship works well when there is a good balance of love, communication, and physical intimacy. Intimacy problems within a relationship may be caused due to physical issues or problems between the couple. Couples may have difficulty in communicating with each other or resolving their intimacy issues.
This is when a sex therapy may be required.
Here are a few reasons why couples should seek sex therapy:
- Lack of desire - Low libido or sexual desire is one of the commonest issues handled by sex therapies. It may have roots in physical and medical conditions such as thyroid disorders and hormonal imbalances or the use of certain antidepressants and stimulants; while sometimes, it stems from psychological reasons. Generally hard to treat, these issues are cured once the root cause is found.
- Frequent disagreements - One partner may want sex more frequently than the other and this may turn into a bigger issue, which might require the help of a sexologist. Mismatched sex drives can make you feel various things; you might feel rejected or vulnerable when your partner isn't feeling up to it when you want sex or you might feel guilty for refusing your partner. Refusal may make you feel angry and if you feel pressured into having sex for the sake of your partner, you might harbor resentment for them. A sex therapy can help a couple work out these discrepancies.
- Orgasm Problem - Many women seek therapy when they have trouble orgasming. Sexologists can help women know more about their bodies and erogenous zones, especially their clitoris. A lot of women are unaware of their clitoris and how it can be stimulated in various ways. Women can learn to orgasm when they learn what works for them without feeling pressured to perform, and they can share this with their partners so the both of them can experience satisfying intercourse.
- Performance issues - The most common problems affecting men in a relationship are premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Both generally cause anxiety about performance in men, which may lead to them avoiding sex and intimacy. This may cause their partner to feel insecure or rejected. A sex therapy can aid such couples by helping men to get over their performance anxiety and making their partners understand that they shouldn't be insecure but supportive towards their partners.
Related Tip: Indicative signs of testicular torsion?