Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Dungarpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Narendra Kumar BhattYour feedback matters!
I have to get up at least three to four times at night to pass urine. I get urge for passing urine and at times I drop urine before reaching washroom. I get the urge immediately after getting up from bed, the tendency is more psychological than physical in nature. I do my PSA done once in 6 months and it is under control. How do I overcome the problem of frequent urination.
My wife is to undergo cataract operation. She is advised to stop taking CLOPITAB A75. Is it ok. She does not have any major heart problem. She had pulmonary Edima about 6 years back. Since then she is taking CLOPITAB
I am suffering from severe headache since two weeks. I have tried all remedies and medicine. How can I get relief from it?
How to avoid wet dreams? I get wet dreams everyday is that unhealthy I want to be a body builder but does wet dreams effect my body?
Why do we get heart problem due to tension or something else because my father is a heart patient. He gains very tension sometimes.
Sir I am suffering blood sugar from last 8 month so please a e- mail of best medicine of blood sugar.
Diegetic for the last 15 years and presently taking insulin I.E. 34 u in the morning and 30u in the evening yet my sugar is not under control. Secondly iam having enlarged liver and also had varicies in the esophagus for which i am undergoing treatment. Kindly let me know what I should do to get better.
I got marriage 1 but I am not stay long in sex. I got semen in 20 second only please can you give Suggestions.
I can't sleep from last few days. My nights are getting very bad. And I get calf muscle pain at night. What is the remedy?
Health Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water
1. Lemon is an excellent and rich source of vitamin c, an essential nutrient that protects the body against immune system deficiencies
2. Lemons contain pectin fibre which is very beneficial for colon health and also serves as a powerful antibacterial
3. Having warm lemon juice early in the morning helps flush out toxins
It aids digestion and encourages the production of bile
4. It is also a great source citric acid, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium
5. It helps prevent the growth and multiplication of pathogenic bacteria that cause infections and diseases
6. It helps reducing pain and inflammation in joints and knees as it dissolves uric acid
7. It helps cure the common cold
8. The potassium content in lemon helps nourish brain and nerve cells.
9. It strengthens the liver by providing energy to the liver enzymes when they are too dilute.
10. It is of immense benefit to the skin and it prevents the formation of wrinkles and acne
11. It helps maintain the health of the eyes and helps fight against eye problems
12. Aids in the production of digestive juices
13. Lemon juice helps replenish body salts, especially after a strenuous workout session.
14. It balances to maintain the ph levels in the body.
15. It helps balance the calcium and oxygen levels in the liver in case of a heartburn, taking a glass of concentrated lemon juice can give relief.
I am 20 year old. I have dengue fever more than5 days. I am also eat same tablets. But no effect on dengu. How can I free and release from this dangerous dengue fever? Pls help me doctor!
Can you tell me what r the symptoms n sign of hiv n how we can recognize it in its starting age n what precautions should we have to take.
I am type 2 diabetic since 2001 taking allopathic medicines. I do regular morning walk and some physical exercise. I don't strictly controller my diets. Quarterly checked blood shows around normal level sugar. But I am slightly overweight with bulky tummy. Is there any chance of reducing belly? I am now 64.
Cough and cold is one of the most common health issues that can occur to anybody and everybody at any point of time. Nasopharynx is one of the leading causes of common cold. Cold symptoms highly affect your body's immunity power. It is always better to rely on natural products rather than medicated drugs so that speedy results can be gained and on the other hand, side-effects can also be prevented.
Common cold is the most common dosha disorder affecting human beings. Everyone has suffered from common cold at some point or other in their lives. Its symptoms are too well-known. In Ayurveda, this very ordinary ailment is called as Pratishyaya.
All the three doshas are responsible for the occurrence of common cold. Vata dosha common colds have dry coughs, little mucus discharge, hoarse voice, headache problem and a runny nose. People with pitta dosha who have common colds will have fever, sore throat, yellowish nasal discharge and continuous blockage of the nose. People with kapha dosha common colds have thick mucus discharges with dull headaches and heaviness of the head.
Major Ayurvedic products for treating cold:
Ayurveda is the ultimate solution for all kinds of health issues. There are few Ayurvedic products that can efficiently deal with cold symptoms, and they are as follows:
- Karpooradi thailam: It is for direct application over face and chest. Few drops need to be put in water and then the solution should be boiled so that you can take the steam. The solution not only reduces inflammation, but chest congestion can also be well treated.
- Thaleesapathradi choornam: excess cough can be easily released if you take it along with honey.
- Agasthya rasayanam: It is equipped with potential anti-histaminic properties, and thus it acts as a valuable decongestant.
- Fluvin capsules: These capsules are now treated as one of the excellent Ayurvedic solutions that can efficiently treat all kinds of cold symptoms. These capsules are enriched with anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties as a result of which cold symptoms can be easily cured, and you can get utmost relief. You also get increased immunity by having these capsules.
5 homemade solutions for dealing with cold symptoms:
- Drinking ginger tea: It improves taste buds and digestion can be stimulated as this tea is a decongestant.
- Having lemon juice: Both honey and water can be mixed with this juice in order to soothe the sore throat. Excess cough can be driven out and vitamin C intake is also boosted.
- Taking garlic: This ingredient is highly enriched with antiseptic properties and thus infectious elements can be eliminated. Garlic can be used both in supplements and soup and thus you can choose any of these forms.
- Drinking ginger juice: Water, Amla juice and honey can be mixed with ginger juice in order to create a magical solution that can treat all signs of cold. It not only plays the role of decongestant, but your immunity can also be improved by the same.
- Make tulsi preparation: Pepper and tulsi together create the most powerful combination, which drives away both toxins and infectious elements as a result of which suffering due to cold symptoms can be reduced, and you can get instant relief.