Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Dungarpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Narendra Kumar BhattYour feedback matters!
Hello i'm 26 year old diagnosed with fatty liver grade 2. KIndly let me know what can I eat and what I can not. Specially about below items. Milk with honey Lemon Apple Banana Grapes Carrot.
Always feeling tiredness , always checkingy blood sugar it's showing 53,62 etc.But I'm not feeling guidnes or any other symptoms. .Why ths happening
5 Ways to alleviate nighttime heartburn
Nighttime heartburn is a very common medical condition that causes a burning sensation in the chest region due to excessive acidity in the digestive system. This condition is witnessed very often in people and mostly it tends to awaken people from their sleep thereby disrupting their sleep patterns. Here are some effective ways to cure and prevent heartburn sensations during the night time.
1. Avoid acidity triggering foods: You should avoid the foods and drinks which are harsh on your digestive system and cause acidity and heartburn related problems during the night time. Some of the common foods and drinks responsible for nighttime heartburn and need to be avoided are alcohol, caffeinated drinks like colas, coffee and tea, chocolate and cocoa, peppermint, garlic, onions, milk, fatty, spicy, greasy, or fried foods and acidic foods like citrus or tomato products.
2. Follow a proper exercising pattern: You should never exercise immediately after having your meals. Instead, a considerable amount of a time gap should exist between your meal and your workout session. Do not ever eat a heavy meal before you exercise, because in spite of giving a time gap the richness of the food will adversely affect your digestive system.
3. Quit smoking habits: If you are a chronic/chain smoker, then you might witness the blockage of your gastrointestinal tract (digestive passages), which will further degrade and worsen the heartburn condition. Easier said than done, smoking is an addictive behaviour and you should be taking special care to lessen it and ultimately quit smoking.
4. Develop a chewing habit: If you are facing a chronic and regular heartburn problem, then you should definitely try excessive chewing of materials like gums. Chewing helps to generate excessive amounts of saliva during the act and the saliva, in turn, helps to soothe the acidic activities in your esophagus, thereby decreasing the probability of frequent heartburns.
5. Adopt weight loss measure: Sometimes, excessive body weight is also one of the potential factors responsible for causing frequent heartburns. But, if you shed a couple of kilograms from your body, then you will surely witness a relative decline in the symptoms of heartburn during night.
I'm suffering from night Sperm fall , So I'm not wearing any thing while sleep , is cause anything Bad.
Arthritis is defined as a disease that causes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints. There are some food items, which you should avoid if you are suffering from arthritis since they can worsen your condition and lead to inflammation and joint pain. Stick to a smart, nutritious diet that doesn't make you gain weight.
The following food items should be struck off your daily meals:
- Red Meat: Red meat has high levels of saturated fat. Patients of arthritis must avoid consuming foods containing saturated fat because they contribute to obesity. They also contain Omega-6 fatty acids, which lead to inflammation if the intake is high. Red meat contributes to higher overall fat and calorie intake.
- Sugar and Refined Flour: Sugar and refined flour may cause an upsurge in blood sugar levels. When there is a spike in your blood sugar levels, the body produces a pro-inflammatory chemical called cytokines to break down the carbohydrates. This results in inflammation, worsening your arthritis symptoms. They also increase your weight, putting more and more pressure on the joints.
- Fried Foods: Eliminating fried foods from your diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation. Fried foods increase oxidation in the body's cells due to toxins called advanced glycation endproducts or age. They are high in fat and lead to obesity. Moreover, most restaurants use hydrogenated oils which are rich in trans fats. Trans fats are even more harmful than saturated fats when it comes to inflammation, chronic heart diseases and other health problems.
- Alcohol and tobacco: High intake of alcohol causes a surge in the body levels of CRP or C - reactive protein which is a powerful agent of inflammation. The risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis is higher among smokers.
- Processed Foods: Foods that are ready to eat and require minimal cooking contain several ingredients that cause inflammation. They are loaded with saturated fats, refined flour and sugar and are extremely unhealthy and worsen arthritic pain.
- Corn Oil: Many foods, especially baked foods, are cooked in corn oil or other oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acids and trigger inflammation. Corn oil can be replaced with olive oil that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is anti-inflammatory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.