Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Dumka and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Anand Mohan SorenYour feedback matters!
Hi. Meri skin bahut dry ho rahi kuchh 4-5 saal se thyroid hua h me medicines bhi le rahi hu. Meri skin k baarey me kucch btaye aap exes dryness h aur glow bhi nhi h forehead and checks par pigmention bhi ho gye h dark circles bhi h plzz help bhi. Mene Dr. Ko bhi dikhya unhone pigmention k liye treatment bhi kiya but frk nhi pada. Me kya kya kru. Ap koi Acha sa effective sunscreen bhi btaye mujhe plzz.
I have seborrhea dermatitis on scalp since 1 year. Tried many treatment options but none worked What should I do?
Hlo respected sir or madam My face, foots nd hands always hot please give me some home treatments to get rid from this hotness of hands foots nd face please hlp me.
I have skin problems in my face please help me get back to all the choice. Pls help me. Hi ve good suggestion for cure this disease gsm arena in india that the savings account payday loans for SUZUKI Access pics of all new acc and scooter.
Can any one tell me about the risk involved inbariatric surgery .because I hope that I need it as my bmi is nearly 48.
I am 23 years old male from past few days i'm having pimple issues I have oily skin and pimples come and leave a scar on my face for few weeks specially white head issues on nose and on forehead what should I use for cleaning my face and should I avoid non veg or oily food I use only himalaya face wash for cleaning please suggest me some thing so that I can be away from pimples and white head issues and my oily skin.
I am suffering from herpes since last five years. I can consult dermatologist doctor in anantapur. He give one ointment herpikind. But the disease is not cure. Tell any medicine doctors. Please.
How can I get a fair skin .can you suggest any ointment. Is there any melanin control medcted cream.
From past few days the skin from my hands getting peeled off. Specially from fingers and front side.
A boil or a skin abscess is a type of bacterial skin infection that leads to formation of a pus-filled red bump on the skin. It usually starts in an oil gland or a hair follicle on the face, the armpits, the neck or the shoulders. If a cluster of boils appears, it is called a carbuncle and this is a more severe infection than a boil. However, most boils are caused by minor infection and can be healed with simple treatment at home. Listed below are the various ways to deal with a boil:
- Boils are not entirely preventable but normal daily hygiene can reduce the frequency of the occurrence of boils.
- When you notice a boil formation, you should apply a hot compress on it. The heat helps to prevent the formation of too much pus by helping it drain faster. When the blood circulation to the area is improved by the heat, the antibodies help to draw out the germs.
- The boil usually drains on its own. You may try draining it yourself but only when it is soft. Poking a hard boil can be extremely painful; it may bleed and make the infection worse. It is usually best to let it drain by itself.
- When the boil starts draining, you can clean the infected area with an antibacterial soap daily till the boil is drained and flattened. You may clean it with some rubbing alcohol in order to prevent the germs in the pus from spreading to other areas of the body.
- The infected area can be kept covered with sterile gauze coated with antibiotic ointment.
- Penicillin-based antibiotics can be used to treat the boil but only if it is a severe infection. If the boil is excessively painful, you can use pain relievers such as ibuprofen or paracetamol.
- Avoid sitting in one particular position for too long because this increases the pain.
- It is important to wash your hands every time you touch the draining boil because the bacteria is extremely contagious and can spread to other areas of your skin as well as to other people.
- All the articles which have been used to treat the boils like the gauze, cloth, cotton and hot compress should either be discarded or disinfected to avoid spreading of the infection.