Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in domkal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arijul Sk
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arijul SkYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old and from past 6 months I used to daily wash my hair with shampoo and also not using oil to avoid acne as I have an oily face but now my hair strand started to fallen. What should I do?
Hi, meri umar 26 hai par muje abhi dadhi aur munch nahi aati to please mujhe kuch upay bataye please jise muje achha fayda ho. Uskeliye kyaa karna padega pleae bataye.
MY FATHER is a mid aged man just crossed 50. He is suffering from a problem in hand while he writes .he had to make his hand place down to the paper and drag through while writing. He writes very slow and his handwriting is being worse with the passage of time. Due to some stress in the fingers he has to push his pinky and the ring finger outwards. Maybe due to nerve stress or pain. PLEASE HELP US. WE NEED YOUR HELP.
The prospect of healthy and voluminous hair is desired by one and all. Perhaps it is this unanimous wish for it that makes it extremely rare and infrequent. Ayurveda, with its advantage of natural remedies has proved to be extremely beneficial in making the hair healthy and lustrous. The various Ayurvedic medicines are:
- Bhringraj: The benefits of Bhringraj need little introduction. It not only facilitates growth of hair, but also prevents early graying. It comes in different forms, either as powder or in oil form, but in both forms, it is equally productive.
- Neem: Neem is extremely beneficial in treating maladies of the skin as well as the hair. It is commonly prescribed by doctors to treat various skin conditions like chicken pox and eczema. At the same time, it promotes growth of hair and significantly improves the health of your hair.
- Ritha: Ritha was always considered as the most natural alternative to shampoos. Contrary to shampoos that are available in the market, Ritha is mild and is bereft of the harmful chemicals present in the former.
- Shikakai: Shikakai has large amount of antioxidants as well as it is tremendously rich in Vitamin C and D, making it the obvious choice for the hair. It not only adds a natural sheen to your hair but also reduces dandruff and detangles your hair.
- Ashwagandha: This is tremendously beneficial in rejuvenating hair. The benefit of this herb is twofold, it not only reduces the effect of the hormone cortisol that is detrimental to hair, but also facilitates the production of melanin.
- Brahmi: Brahmi not only provides nourishment to the hair, down to the roots, but also strengthens it. If it is regularly applied on the hair, it inevitably makes the hair lustrous and thick. At the same time, it cures the split ends and thereby prevents further damage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.