Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Dindigul and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V. CHARUVAHANYour feedback matters!
I am 29 yeas old mine problem is I can never take cold water cold drinks after taking two sips the next day I suffer from cough and cold what is the resolution for this can you please help. Regards Mukesh 8080940619.
Hi I am 20 years old. My problem is I forget. Any thing very quick. suppose I keep key In drol next day I forget where I keep my keys or one day I forget my pin code from my mind is this symptoms of depression.
I am 55 years old and have border line diabetes (146 and 110) ,but it is under control with yoga and work out. But my legs keeps on paining a lot and I feel weakness also.
Hello. My dad was in service for past 20 years. He was posted out of town. He had a bypass surgery last year. He almost recovered from it but after that he has been very depressed. Not only because of the surgery he had gone through but because he couldn't join back his office. The place where he was posted isn't worth living. It's a small town with no proper utilities. So he has been on medical leave after the surgery. He was used to living a fast speed life earlier and now he's just sitting home doing nothing. And He's very impatient. We Consulted many doctors. I know that this is all psychological. I am cent per cent sure. Because he loves the sympathy which he receives from everyone around. He doesn't have much friends but yeah relatives are great. He's like the head of our family. He never listen to anybody. Has a habit of giving order to everybody around. But he's great by heart. I've tried almost everything. He just need to move out of home. He never goes out saying he's not feeling well. Doctors are suggesting bed rest. But still no. Satisfying results.
My tongue is facing a problem now. The white skin on top of the tongue is disappearing. Some times I can't even realize tastes. please tell me what is the possible reason for this.
Hello doctor I am vinit puranik I am 40 year old man I have back pain problem last five months what should I do please tell me doctor.
Studies show that 1 out of 3 men worldwide experience the problem of premature ejaculation (PE), with men of all age groups from as young as early 20s to even 60 year olds suffering from it at some point of their lives. The main causes behind this problem are neurobiological in nature. Research suggests that hypersensitivity of the penis alongside a reduction in the brain’s serotonin levels (brain chemicals that control your sexual desire) is a cause of PE in men.
Even so, you may be suffering from PE if you experience these symptoms:
- If you ejaculate within a minute of sexual penetration
- If you’re unable to control your ejaculation during all episodes of sexual penetration
- Experiencing feelings of frustration and distress, and avoiding sexual contact as a result
4 Simple Ways to Delay or Control Ejaculation
The practice of certain techniques can help you to delay ejaculation and lead to a more satisfying sexual experience. Here are some of these techniques:
1. Kegel Exercises: Helping you to improve the control of your sexual response is the Kegel routine. The exercise aims to bring about the strengthening of your pelvic region, and subsequently your pubococcygeus muscle or PC muscle (the large muscle that stretches all the way from the pubic bone to the tail bone) that is responsible for PE. The Kegel technique calls for tightening and then releasing of the PC muscle for 10 seconds. With a 10 second interval in between each set, you should do about three sets of this to be able to slow things down when you feel yourself experiencing an orgasm.
2. Start-stop Technique: One of the simplest techniques for controlling or delaying your ejaculation, the start-stop technique could be done solo or with your partner. This climax control method involves the stimulation of your penis to the point of orgasm but stopping just before it occurs. The stimulation should last about 30-60 seconds, followed by a period of rest to allow you to regain control before starting all over again. The process should be repeated 4-5 times so as to enable you to identify your point of delay.
3. Squeeze Technique: In this technique, you’re required to squeeze the end of the penis that is the point between the shaft and the glans (the rounded part at the end of the penis), until the need to ejaculate passes. You could do this technique alone or with your partner. You can repeat this process 4-5 times until the time you feel that you can no longer control your orgasm. While helping you to discover your point of no return, the technique enables you to delay your episodes of ejaculation.
4. Deep Breathing Technique: The practice of the 5 minutes deep breathing technique can help to delay your sexual response to a great extent. Every breath that you inhale and exhale during those 5 minutes would enable you to exercise better control over the tension and arousal that brings about untimely ejaculation. For this, you need spend about 5 seconds taking in a deep breath, followed by 3 seconds of holding it in, and then 5 seconds of deep exhalation. This inhaling and exhaling rhythm should be done for 5 minutes so as to render you with the ability to control your PE. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.