Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Dinajpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. A ChakravarthyYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from weakness. My body pains a lot and I could not get proper sleep. Sometimes I feel like dying. Can you please solve tge issue?
Hi I was Fall down on the ground and it really pain full now . After 2 day I fell better but pain not out my body properly.
I am suffering from body pain daily. When I woke up early morning all body pains and after some times become okk. But all the energy is gone from my body. I feel like m in 60ss but m 34 yrs. What can be done please tell. In sex life also early fall and length short and bend is big issue. please suggest me what I can do.
I am type 1 diabetic; having stone in left kidney; infection in stomach, gas problem, piles with Fisher, cervical and gape in l4 nd l5 nd pains in feet too much. Please advice what should i do ?
Recently I have body pain in general and feeling tired. I am 63 years old and at home. I am a diabetic and BP under control.
I have fever since 3 days, i am taking some medicine paracetamol, antibiotic and complex tablet, Symptoms---headache like needle going inside, weakness, body pain some little reduced since yesterday. What should I do, can I keep taking those medicines. Give me advice.
She is suffering from full body pain & swelling in her hand & lags she is felling very weak & nervous.
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
From last one month I getting body pain I don't know y it is just am taking paincullar tablets. Please suggest me.
I am Rakesh Harsha I was suffering from body pains and muscle pains. How do I get relief from those pains?
1) assess the level of pain on a scale of 0 to 10 where 0 means no pain and 10 means unbearable excruciating pain.
Affirm: following set of affirmations for 21 times.
I solve my pain
I dissolve my pain
I resolve my pain
I co-solve my pain
I super solve my pain.
It would be a good idea to investigate your reasons behind pains. If there are no known pathological changes behind your pain, we recommend, explore deeper emotional issues which needs your attention.
Certain key affirmations can actually help in releasing past emotional toxins from your body, making you feel lighter and healthier.