Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Dibrugarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna GarodiaYour feedback matters!
My baby is 5 months old, he is having continuous loose motion from yesterday and now my baby is crying a lot. Can he have worms in his intestine. Early my mother in law gave him banana, curd, mango shake, orange juice.
On dated 18.06.2017 at 05.46 hrs, a boy baby born with normal delivery at super speciality hospital Railway Patna and after one minute baby cried and it seems that the baby fill suffocation and he was taking long breathing and his chest expansion and depression is more than normal babies. Doctor advised that he was drunk dirty water during the delivery. Hence he couldn't took breath due to drunken of dirty water. After two days on dated 20.06.2017 during diagnosis doctor told that cleft in palate or upper part of tongue. He couldn't take milk of mother and couldn't take breath easily. After diagnosis Pierre Robin sequence disease is found.
My 19 days daughter has 10 times latrine a days my wife feel very nervous she tell me to consult doctor but I told her that it has happen bcoz my daughter is 19 days only.
Hello doctor, Swaroop is my cousin brother. He has 15 years old. He was very active in his studies but now onwards his attitude is just like indifference to his studies and other things. One day I noticed that he is interested in homosexual activity with his friend. Can he get rid of this or how can I manage this. please tell me a solution.
Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is marked by an ongoing pattern of inattention and/or hyperactivity-impulsivity that interferes with functioning or development. Inattention and hyperactivity are key symptoms of ADHD. Symptoms can include having problems sustaining attention in tasks, not listening when spoken to directly, not following through on instructions, failing to finish schoolwork or chores, starting tasks but quickly losing focus, getting easily sidetracked, talking nonstop, blurting out an answer before a question has been completed, finishing other people’s sentences, or speaking without waiting for a turn in conversation. Raising a child with ADHD isn’t like traditional childrearing. Normal rule-making and household routines can become almost impossible, so you’ll need to adopt different approaches. It can be frustrating and disheartening to cope with constant impulsive behaviour from your child. Here are a few tips to help you:
1. Create structure:
Make a routine for your child and stick to it every day. Establish rituals around meals, homework, playtime, and bedtime. Simple daily tasks, such as having your child lay out his or her clothes for the next day can provide structure.
2. Break tasks into smaller chunks:
Breakdown any task into smaller manageable tasks. Have a task list up on a wall and write down any and all tasks the child needs to finish. This way they know what needs to be done and when they need to get it done by.
3. Create a quiet corner:
Create a small quiet space for your child where they can do their homework, reading and have some time to themselves. Make this place a quiet distraction free area for them. Keep this place neat and organized at all times.
4. Promote wait-time:
Children with ADHD often speak out without thinking of what they are saying. It is important to encourage thoughtful responses while doing any work or reading a book. It is important to teach your child how to think before speaking.
5. Declutter the space:
Children with ADHD welcome distractions such as television, video games and computer games. These encourage impulsive behaviour and thus should be regulated. Decreasing time with electronics and increasing time doing engaging activities outside the home, will give your child an outlet for any built-up energy.
Dear sir I have children of age 3 years & weight 10.5 kg. he was suffering from indigestion & acidity regularly. Also his stomach is seen large as normal & hunger is some extra but I consult some doctor he advised use live 52 continues but no improvement after usage 15 days. please advised some Ayurvedic & home remedy for this or which you suitable for best for him. Thanking you.
My grand son entered into 5th month, we wish to feed him with nestum or cerelac or parex diet supplement apart from mother milk, amulspray botle feeding as the milk feeding is not sufficient. If permitted, how to prepare the food supplement and how many times may we feed him with qty.
We have a 4 years old son, on the time of delivery he was born delayed and he was suffered from blood clots back side of skull and synopsis. He was admitted in the hospital for 13 days. Now he is getting sufficient food e. G. Roti, vegetable, milk fruits. At the time of that he just through it and run away but he is running or playing all the day, we don't know where he get the energy. Another thing he has become a very short temper if we are preventing to him for do any thing he sought loudly crying and throw what he has in hand or found nearby on us. After 4 years still he is not having proper voice or communicate with us except mammi x papa, dada, dadi, uncle or common words. We had visited to pediatrics for consulting, he was just said" he is all right and no need to worry some child may have late communicate" We are much worried about him and his future as he is not taking proper food as well as his voice problem. Please suggest what we can do? Is there any problem?
My 4 years baby complains that her anus pains post bowel movements and she scares to go for bowel move van anyone tell me what this problem could be?
My son is 11 years old. Studying 6th std. He is interested in all, except education. If we tell you read or write, immediately he is change his feelings. And also very aggressive and laziness with recklessness. Please suggest me to get interest on education and to listening my words.
My son is 5 yrs old.He is having adenoid problem and also taunsil. Doctor asked me to give AZIBACT LR (200mg) 5 ml once a week.She also gave L Months Kid tablet daily.Metaspray has been given for nose block.Can I continue this.Will there be any side effects because of these medicines.I took Homeo treatment for 1 yr.But no improvement. Ur suggestion pls.
Breastfeeding mothers need to be conscious and aware of their diets. How the mother eats is how the child gets its nutrition. While they do not need any major changes from what they were eating during the pregnancy, a few adjustments are advised. A few basic adjustments in daily routine are enough. They are:
1. Eat very well - Eat a balanced diet to suit your health. Remember, first it is important to meet your nutritional needs. Only when you are eating well would the quality and quantity of your milk be ideal for your baby. Do not diet under any circumstance. We understand you wish to lose all the pregnancy weight soon, but remember, you child is your priority now. When you diet, your body will start drawing on its reserves. This will affect milk production. By dieting, you will also lack the amount of stamina you need to take care of your baby. Be aware that feeling extra hungry during breastfeeding is normal. Your body is working around the clock. Eat small meals at regular intervals to keep your hunger satisfied, your weight concern at bay and your body strong.
2. Don't count your calories - Not until you are breastfeeding. You need at least 500 calories more than you did when you were not breastfeeding. Don't let this shock you, your child will be feeding off you. There are other ways to regulate your weight and lose the extra pounds gained during pregnancy, do not compromise on food at all.
3. Do not rush to exercise - Consult your doctor and ask for suitable exercises for your body. You might have stitches which are yet to dry, so don't be hasty. Get your workout regime planned professionally and under guidance.
4. Do not avoid fats - Eat healthy foods and opt for good fats. Foods that are good for you and for milk production are a big yes. Foods which do not contribute in any positive way can be done without. They will only harm you in the long run.
5. Avoid alcohol - Stay away, and if you do want to indulge consult your doctor. An occasional drink is usually okay, still it is better you abstain altogether until you stop breastfeeding. And if you do have a drink, feed at least after two hours.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Hi my baby 1 month old. Due to my age I think I am not generating enough milk. How can I increase my milk generation. What can I eat. Any medication.
My son is 6 months old and has hypospadias with chordae. I know there will be a surgery for it. Wanted to understand the risks, also the impact on his sexual life when he grows up.
My boy baby is 7 months now. We are giving amul toned milk. My baby sosu bat karta hai thoadi thoadi dear baad sosu karta hai .plz suggest me.
I feed to my kid, now my kid is one year old, while feeding my kid bite on nipples it's cause too much and unable to feed the kid Please help.
Learning disability is a term used to cover a wide range of learning problems. A learning disability is not a problem with intelligence or motivation, the brain is simply wired differently. This difference affects how you receive and process information. Children and adults with learning disabilities see, hear, and understand things differently. This can cause problems with learning new information and skills and putting them to use. The most common types of learning disabilities involve problems with reading (Dyslexia), writing (Dysgraphia) and math (Dyscalculia).
Once identified, it can be difficult to find the right way to help the child understand new concepts. Here are some tips for both parents and teachers:
1. Play word games: Playing word association games will help the child learn new words as well as help them remember old ones. Repeated exposure to the words will further help the child learn.
2. Don’t rush: It is important to be patient with the child. Once you have a better understanding of the learning disability, it is important to not rush them when learning new concepts. Let them work at their own pace. It is also important to remember to give the encouragement they need while learning.
3. Be creative: Use different methods of teaching. You can use art or writing to help them better understand concepts and ideas. If you allow them to use the tools they feel comfortable with, it will help you teach the child better and also encourage them to continue their learning.
4. Use clay: Clay is a very versatile tool which help you teach different concepts. You can mould it into different letters to teach the alphabet or different words to teach various concepts. This can also help improve the child’s fine motor skills and ability to grasp several concepts.