Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Dhule and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VinayYour feedback matters!
I brush my teeth twice a day regularly. But still they are getting yellow. How to make them white and stop being them yellow further.
I am suffering from mouth ulcer from last 5 year. I am going through lot of test and medication last five years but no result found. Pls help me.
I am 29 year old male. I have a dental problem that is pain and blood coming from teeth. What should i do?
Did you know that your tooth brush could be home of over a million bacteria including the flu virus, E coli, staph and yeast fungus? But, can your tooth brush really make you fall ill? Luckily, our immune system ensures that toothbrushes do not make us ill. However, in rare cases, the bacteria on a toothbrush can get past our defenses.
The problem lies in how a toothbrush is stored. The bathroom is humid and moist making it the best place for bacteria to multiply. Storing a toothbrush near the toilet further adds to the problem. Here are a few tips to make your toothbrush healthier.
- Wash your hands before and after brushing. Also rinse your toothbrush well before putting toothpaste on it. Using hot water is better than cold water.
- Change your toothbrush every three months or whenever the bristles are worn out; whichever comes first. In addition, also change your toothbrush after recovering from any illness. If you use an electric toothbrush, change the head every 3-4 months. Children’s brushes need to be changed more often than adult’s toothbrushes.
- Do not share a toothbrush and avoid storing toothbrushes together. If the bristles touch each other, germs could move from one toothbrush to the other.
- Toothbrush caps may not be as good an idea as they seem as it traps moisture inside and does not allow the brush to dry properly. Instead, keep your brush submerged in hydrogen peroxide or any alcohol based mouthwash.
- Do not store your toothbrush horizontally. Your toothbrush should always be stored vertically with the brush side on top.
- When travelling, if you use a toothbrush cap, allow the brush to dry completely before putting the cap on.
- Store your toothbrush away from the toilet and away from the sink such that it cannot get contaminated form water that splashes when you wash your hands or face.
- If possible, store your toothbrush in your medicine cabinet.
- Always put the cover down before flushing the toilet. This will reduce the number of air borne bacteria that can attach themselves to your toothbrush,
- Along with your toothbrush also clean out your toothbrush holder regularly.
- Do not try sterilizing your toothbrush in a microwave. Toothbrushes are not designed to withstand extreme temperatures and hence this could damage your toothbrush.
- Use a mouthwash after brushing to rinse out any bacteria that may be left behind form your teeth or your toothbrush. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.
I am suffering from mouth ulcers from last 2 years. I feel pained while talking, eating etc. Is there is other disease or simply ulcers?
My daughter aged 25 has needle phobia. But needs dental treatment. Please tell is numbing gel effective and which doctor. She prefers female doctors as they have soft hands.
मेरे मुह मेँ छाले बहोत होते हैं। शर्दी मेँ भी। जीभ पर भी हो जाते हैं। क्या कोई घरेलु उपाय है जिस से छाले न हो?
Regularly occurring Mouth Sores. Really painful. I can't speak, eat properly. I used to get these but they were temporary for 4-5 days but this time its more than 2 weeks still Sores are hurting me. I'm using Quickool gel. I'm drinking lime water with sugar because I can't drink normal water because of pain suggest me any medicine.
I have a puss inside my mouth nearby the last teeth, what should I do? Its painful and previously also not the same kind but these pus type infections keep happening in and around my throat? Whats the reason? Whenever I have such infections I consult doctors and they prescribe strong dose of Antibiotics to me and gets cured but same issue arises again and again after few time. Pls help out.
I have sensational in my teeth after eating something cold. I used many of toothpastes but nothing good. Yesterday I saw bleeding from my teeth or. What to do sir?
My lips is too much dry it is giving burning sensation when I apply teeth in it and tear soft part of lips skin by teeth why it is happening I have also pain in throat and excess sneezing from 3 day taking antibiotic like augmentin 625 and mox 500 but not got relief is it sufficient or reqd any more treatment please give treatment as soon as possible.
I am 25 years old and I have gums and teeth problems I smoke lot of cigarettes is dat d problem please suggest me a doctor with reasonable charges.
Diabetes and Dental Disease : *A two way street*.
Diabetes is a *multifactorial* disease that affect various organ of our body like heart, kidney, eyes and of course not sparing one of the vital organ like mouth including teeth and gums. Teeth and gums are indispensable Do us as we chew our food. Digestion begin in mouth. diabetes affect our oral cavity leads to loosening of tooth, swelling of gums, and also bone loss around the teeth leads to pus pain, discomfort. Researchers have proved diabetes to be a double edge sword means it impairs sugar control & also let our body fail to cope with it.
*Dental Surgeons* play a key role in diagnosing diabetes and also treat the symptoms related to diabetes and also controls sugar through dental treatment.
So diabetic patients warrant urgent referral to *dental surgeons* and get all round treatment of oral cavity.
Remember the notion goes in its way:
"Pain is mandatory but suffering is optional.
Thanks and Regards
Dr. Souvagya Ranjan Kar