Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Amalner and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaykumar ThakareYour feedback matters!
I ejaculate within 15 minutes while having sex with my girlfriend but it took near about 40 minutes to ejaculate with my wife. And a quite gud load of sperms came out when I am having sex with my girlfriend but with wife its like just 4 n 5 drops. Y is it so?
Sir my penis foreskin is not detached and skin is very hard my age is 22 while having sex my penis pains so unable to have sex what to do please suggest me. Mere penis ki chinta abhi tk first point se alaag nhi hui hai .kya ese alaag krna jruri hai? agar hai to kaise kru please help.
I am 25 year old male and have a backache for last 3 months. I have used pain relief ointment for many days but haven't got any relief.
Age 50 male too much stomachache and gas formed in stomach his total bilirubin is 1.5 serum sgpt alt is 80 and serum amylase is 42 what does this reports indicate from 7 days pErson continue suffer from stomachache.
My weight is 49 kg. I am 32 years old. I want to gain weight. please suggest food which I should eat for gaining weight. And meals too.
Erectile dysfunction is statistically a problem for 50% of men over 40. Commonly called impotence it happens for many different reasons. Erectile dysfunction can be due to physiological or physical issues such as anxiety, depression and stress. Past events can trigger fear, guilt or pre-conceived incorrect ideas of what it means to be a man. Emotional and relationship problems can also take their toll. Emotional repercussions of erectile dysfunction are loss of self-esteem which is part of the reason this issue is not as freely discussed as it could be in media and amongst men.
- Physically the cause can be medication, drugs, alcohol, overweight or hormonal issues. In modern times such drugs as Viagra may appear helpful but, as all drugs, have their side effects. Viagra can be quite dangerous depending on your blood pressure and condition of your heart and can become addictive. This means that performance becomes even less as the person becomes dependent on taking the drug.
- Amongst medications drugs regulating blood pressure, antidepressants and immune suppressants may alter the acidity of the system and indirectly affect feedback between the reproductive organs and the brain. This also applies to alcohol and drugs such as cannabis. Nevertheless, recent studies have found that the most common cause of dysfunction is due to overweight which affects the genital area also with weight gain in the tissues. This narrows the arteries lumen and decreases blood flow. In this case the easiest solution is to lose weight. Yoga can also be helpful by increasing blood flow to the reproductive area. Hindu squats and working on the base chakra can also assist. Remember that your body, thoughts and emotions are all inter-related so working on one area will enhance other areas also.
- If the issue is due to hormone problems these are often related with thyroid issues and again, this causes a problem with feedback between genital regions and the thyroid creating a vicious cycle of deficiency in hormones secretions.
- There are a variety of different ways to handle erectile dysfunction depending of the causes. If there are anxiety issues they tend to cause the hormones to dry up. Herbs such as Ashwagandha can be helpful as they balance the intra cell ph. Brahmi and liquorice may also help as they enhance and balance the brain.
- So if you are having issues with erectile dysfunction don't ignore it as there is much you can do without taking drugs that will perhaps have harmful side effects. Consult a natural therapist who can perhaps use Naturopathy, NLP, herbs, supplements, Hypnotherapy and many other natural means to get your energy and physiology back in sync.
I got ringworm its spreading all over the body. I got this patches around my thighs and neck its itching lot. I tried ringworm creams but still I have what to do? please help.
Satisfaction in every relation is very important.However, there are times, when due to certain factors or conditions most of us fail to achieve it. Two things that most men are generally insecure about are sex and the size of their penis. They are always concerned if their penis size is above average and their performance in bed is good. Although the size of their penis, is not in their control, they can definitely make a positive difference in bed, by holding ejaculation for a longer period of time.
A recent research had revealed that 45% of men last for a less period of time, that is, only about 2 minutes. This statistic may be quite disappointing, but when it comes to lasting longer in bed, the situation can be improved by following some useful tips.
Here are 3 ways in which you can last longer in bed, and make your sex life more fulfilling:
- The stop-start technique: This technique is quite useful and has great results. When you start getting stimulated and reach the point of your arousal where you cannot hold on any longer- stop. Stop for about 10 seconds and allow your arousal to subside. Continue to do this for a few times, and then release.
- The squeeze technique: Research has shown that in case you are close to ejaculation, stop and gently squeeze just below the penis head. The pressure is aimed towards the urethra and it helps in repressing your ejaculation.
- Use desensitizing rubbers: A very effective way to hold back your ejaculation is by wearing desensitizing condoms. These condoms feature a desensitizing lubricant known as benzocaine. But while using a condom, make sure you put it on the right side up or the lubricant will end up affecting your partner's vagina, making sex more difficult .
Certain lifestyle changes have also been found to help improve your sex life. For instance a vegetarian diet and pelvic exercises make you stronger and better in bed.