Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Amalner and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaykumar ThakareYour feedback matters!
Kindly suggest medicine for renal CKD Problem. Calcium 09.65 blood urea nitrogen 18.74 creatinine - serum 01.90 uric acid 06.59 est, glomerular filtration rate (EGFR) 37.00 Bun/ Sr. Creatinine ration 09.86 Urinary microalbumin 17.10 creatinine - urine 126.25 Uri. Albumin/ Creatinine Ratio (UA/C) 13.50.
I'm 18 years old female and I have pimples from past 1 year I have tried every home cure and skin treatment but the results aren't good. I still have pimples. Please help me.
I have shoven the hair around my dick that I used it for shaving on face earlier Now I have pain around it. What should I do to avoid it!
Hello doctor I reduce my fat how can I reduce? Please suggest some medicine and good tips also any home made medicine.
I have hair growth around my nipples. I used to cut tgem with scissors and now they have grown thick. What is the solution?
Hi I had sex With my girl With out any protection before 5 days of her periods and I diet come inside of her I took it out she diet get her Periods its 11 days late from her regular periods still not she diet get and is she pregunten now?
I want a fair complexion. I'm fair once upon a time like 5-6 years back. Now how to restore it, I stay indoors 24 hrs. So how to get glowing fair skin through food and topically application of packs thanks.
I'm 24 year old boy having 5'7" height. I want improve my height min 2 inch. Have any medicine and yoga asan can improve to my height? ?
My mother 53 years old have symptoms of cough,cold, but more of fatigue n chills n fever of 100.5f.Gone to marriage for 2 days in train n had contact with 1 suspected swine flu patient .She is on methotrexate for RA from last 1year,so immunity is low.What should I do?
I am diabetes patient and sugar level is 110 and 190, empty stomach and after two hours, it's under control, even though my body decrease and weights also, so give me advice My age is 64.
I have pimples in my face, as well I hve got dark patches which are due to sunscreen. So can you tell me a suitable and non irritating medicine to cure it.
I feel uneasiness in right ankle (foot) with 3 month. If I walk too much then I feel pain at night what should I do. There is no swelling in leg. I feel little motion less in that area. Please suggest me.
I have hair on my both ear and they are growing continuously what should I do? Give me homemade method.
Laughter is a type of response that occurs to you generally when you experience a funny or a pleasant situation. All the doctors also believe in the theory that laughter indeed is the best medicine. Laughing not only helps to cheer you up emotionally by boosting your mood, but also has complementary physical outcomes that are desirable. Here are some interesting and fascinating facts about laughter.
1. You are more likely to laugh around others - According to a medical research, it is a proven fact that laughter is generated by a person rather than a funny situation or a joke that you hear. It is the image of that person in your mind which is funny and everything he/she does or says seems to be funny for you. This is why you will probably laugh among a set of people rather than laughing all by yourself.
2. Fake laughter - A medical research conducted by Professor Scott has readily proven that the human brain has the ability to differentiate between a fake laughter and a real one. So, if you are in a group of people and somebody is trying to laugh forcibly and deliberately, then your brain is able to identify that person easily.
3. Laughter is contagious - As per the famous saying, when you laugh then the whole world laughs with you. It is a true thing and laughter is actually contagious as it tends to regulate a part in your brain when you hear others laughing.
4. Burns calories - Laughter is a good source of a physical workout as well as it burns calories when you laugh out loud. Laughing for around 10 to 15 minutes a day burns about 10 to 40 calories.
5. Leads to healthier relationships - It is a proven fact that laughing together with any individual help to strengthen the emotional bond that you share with that person. People who laugh together usually are able to trust each other more and their relationship lasts for a longer period.
6. Mood and Energy booster - Laughter is an instant booster if you are emotionally wrecked or suffering from a bad mood. It helps to cheer you up and make you feel good and confident about yourself. Additionally, it also helps to boost the energy levels if you are low on energy.