Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Dhule and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Harshawardhan B ParikYour feedback matters!
Hi I have fever problem from last 5 months. I have been working for IT organization from last 1 month and some time I am doing rotational shift. I think due to this rotational work I am facing this problem. Whenever I am suffering from fever I am going to doctor and doctor giving me medicine but there is no solution after two days again I am facing same problem. I am very disappointed for that. Please tell me what should I do?
I was going through depression because of some personal issues in my life n I become a regular user in consuming cocaine. Now I stopped consuming just because I got married recently and I wanted to be a changed person. But the effect of leaving this drug snapping me inside and out. My nose is constantly leaking n coughing hard at nights. Feeling little restless n my mind is going back to take the drug. But I can't and I don't want to. Please tell me what am I suppose to do to get out of this phase and some remedies for being stable.
Im getting acnes in my butt. And it's full of marks. Wat can be done to cure it and marks disappear?
Sir, I m 36 yr old man ,facing problem of continuous hair falling. Now top side almost all hairs fallen. Kindly suggest any helpful treatment.
Hello, my child who is 2 month old is prescribed calcimax p. Can I know will it gain weight in my child?
I am student of 9th standard but my weight is more than my standard and what should I do to loose my weight.
Aloe vera is one of the most popular plants in tropical regions. It can thrive in most weather conditions, and also it does not need any extra care. And it takes about 8 months to grow to full size.
This is one of the significant medicinal herbs present in nature. It also provides amazing healing benefits. Some of the benefits that can be included are:
Treats eye disorder:
- Aloe vera juice cures eyes redness
- Aloe vera cures eye infections
- Aloe vera solution drop can soothe your eye pain
- Mix aloe vera gel with a pinch of sodium bicarbonate and turmeric powder to cure your ulcer wound.
- Heated aloe vera pulp cures the pain caused by ripe blisters.
- It also heals your ulcer quickly
Cure wrinkles and acne:
- Only by applying aloe vera gel regularly, you can prevent wrinkles.
- You can make aloe vera face pack by mixing - aloe vera gel, rose water and a hint of turmeric powder. You apply it on your face and leave it for 15 minutes and rinse it with lukewarm water. After you rinse the dried face pack, rub ice-cube on your face. This method will help to prevent acne.
- Regular consumption of aloe vera gel can maintain the balance of sugar in your body.
- 5 gm of aloe vera gel can be useful for diabetes.
Useful for bronchitis:
- The preparation of aloe vera ash mixed with grapes is useful for bronchitis.
- Aloe vera is also helpful in treating chronic bronchitis.
- Aloe vera gel should not be used if you are suffering from cold.
- Aloe vera gel mixed with butter milk is helpful for jaundice
- It also cures liver enlargement and spleen.
- Pulp of aloe gel with a little amount of salt is also helpful.
- Aloe vera gel ash made in an earthen pot can be taken as a medicine for jaundice.
Cure paediatric constipation:
- If kids are suffering from constipation then you can apply aloe vera gel in the umbilical area.
- Aloe vera gel clears the stool.
Regulate menstrual cycle:
- Usage of aloe vera gel mixed with ash from forest fire helps in regulation of your period.
Cure stomach pain:
- You can boil aloe vera gel and with lukewarm water to cure stomach pain.
- If you have stomach problem caused by spicy food then you can consume aloe vera gel to cool your stomach.
Hello doctors, I'm 27 years old weighing 95 kgs. Few days ago I jumped on sugary food and my finger blood test at home revealed to lie between 6.0. So my questions are what should be my new habits as from now & am I already a diabetic at a lvl of 6.0? Thank you very much.
Varicose veins are enlarged twisted veins, can be present anywhere but are more common in legs, generally veins in the legs consist of leaflets, which prevent the back flow of the blood, leg muscles help to pump the blood back to the heart against the effect of gravity, varicosity results when leaflets of the valves become loose or incompetent due to which when there is back flow of blood it ultimately results in varicosity in legs.
Causes of varicose veins and how homeopathic medicine will help-
- As seen varicose veins are more common in women as compared to men, there are some factors such as heredity, pregnancy, obesity, menopause, abdominal straining, leg injury, prolonged standing as in bus conductors, traffic police workers.
- In homeopathy there are more then 100 medicines for varicose veins selection is based on complete case taking procedure and totality of the case.
- Homeopathy is a natural and holistic approach in curing a particular disease condition rather than simply eliminating the symptom. In homeopathy minute doses help to cure a person as a whole without any side effect.
- Generally arteries carry blood from heart to rest of the tissue, veins return blood to heart they work against gravity, muscles contractions in our legs acts like a pump and elastic vein valves help blood return to heart, tiny valves in veins open as the blood flows toward your heart then close to stop blood from flowing backward but in case of varicosity of veins these valves become incompetent and loses its elasticity which ultimately results in various symptoms. Homeopathic medicines will help to regain elasticity in the valves which results in proper blood flow.
- The main principle of homeopathy is 'like cures like' selection is based on the symptoms and individualization of the case as every individual is different and exhibits different symptoms, have different mentality and physical generals all above helps us to achieve our goal of permanent cure.
A Urinary Tract Infection(UTI) can occur in any part of the urinary tract including the kidneys, ureters, bladder or urethra. The causes of a UTI can be many, with bacteria being the most common cause. In fact, UTIs are generally more common among women as they have shorter urethras, which make it easier for the UTI causing bacteria to pass through to the bladder.
The symptoms of UTI vary depending on the area of your urinary tract that has been infected. These symptoms are:
Lower urinary tract infection:
1. Bladder cystitis, in which the lining of bladder and urethra become inflamed and irritated
2. Dysuria, which is a burning sensation during urination
3. A frequent or intense urge to urinate, even though little comes out when you do
4. Urinary urgency, which is the sensation of having to urinate urgently
5. Cloudy, dark bloody or strange-smelling urine
6. Cramping or pressure in lower abdomen or lower back
7. Pelvic pain in women particularly in the center of the pelvis and around the area of pubic bone
8. Mild fever or chills indicating that the infection may have reached your kidneys
Upper urinary tract infection:
1. Fairly high fever with fatigue
2. Shaking chills with a feeling of discomfort
3. Nausea and vomiting
4. Flank Pain, which is pain in the back or side, usually on only one side at about waist level
Since pregnant women are at an increased risk of contracting UTIs, their urine should be checked during prenatal visits to prevent unrecognized infection that can cause pregnancy complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.