Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Dhubri. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tanmoy
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Submit a review for Dr. TanmoyYour feedback matters!
Sir I am a 20 year old. My hand shaking every time. And some nerves are shaking in the body. My weight decreased. I'm always tired. My left hand has lost power. What is my problem.
I have problem of ringworm, I have used many creams such as derma5, candid total, candid total plus, lobate GM. But nothing works completely. So please suggest me medicine and cream. Also some precautions to avoid these problems.
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) happens when germs infect your urinary system. It includes the kidneys, bladder, and the connecting tubes. Bladder infections are normal and not a huge risk if treated immediately. Further, if the disease spreads to the kidneys, it can bring about very serious problems. In case you're a woman, your chance of getting a urinary tract disease is higher. Experts rank your lifetime danger of getting a UTI as one in every woman. Many women might even have repeated infections.
UTIs are a key reason why we are frequently advised to wipe ourselves from front to back while or after using the bathroom. That is because of the urethra - the tube that carries the urine outside the body. It is found near the anus. If the infection isn't dealt with, the kidneys are likely to be affected.
Symptoms: To recognize a UTI, watch out for the following side effects:
- Burning sensation while urinating
- A regular urge to urinate, despite the fact that little turns out when you do
- Pressure in your belly
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Dark, bleeding or odd smelling urine
- Feeling drained or shaky
- Fever or chills (a sign the disease may have come to your kidneys)
Home Remedies: Some of the home remedies for UTI are:
- Drink lots of water: One of the main things to do when you have a urinary tract infection is drink a lot of water.
- Load Up on Vitamin C for a Healthy Urinary Tract: Getting a lot of vitamin C is important, since a lot of vitamin C make your urine more acidic. This prevents bacteria from developing.
- Cure UTI Pain with Heat: Applying a warming cushion can calm the region.
- Cut Bladder Irritants from Your Diet: Avoid caffeine, liquor, nicotine, carbonated beverages, and fake sweeteners.
- Empty Your Bladder Again: Each time you exhaust your bladder - regardless of the possibility that it's only a little, you get rid of bacteria every time. So continue making those washroom runs.
- Consider Herbal Remedies: You may discover some relief from taking the herb uva ursi (bearberry leaf)
- Switch to Healthier Habits: Change in lifestyle can make a lot of difference. For instance, quit smoking and wear cotton clothing.
Other Treatment: In case, you have 3 or more UTI bouts in a year, request your specialist for a special treatment plan. Some treatment choices include:
You can take an anti-toxin in low dosage, over a more extended period to avoid repeated infections.
You can also take a single dosage of anti-biotic after sex, as prescribed by your specialist.
A patient can also take anti-toxins for 1 or 2 days as the symptoms show up. The treatments should be only be taken after concerning the specialists. You can also use an at-home urine test kit when you see the symptoms appearing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.