Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Dhubri. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ganesh Gupta
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Dr. Ganesh GuptaYour feedback matters!
How can I improve my body misscales, my hand is too thin, but my body is fully growth, my hand is too weak, so I can not takes heavy works, so ples help me to improve my hand muscles, thnku.
She has two fibroids and doctor asked her to remove uterus. Which is a better choice open surgery or key hole. Fibroid is big (don't know the size)
My throat has swollen and I had taken medicine for thyroid also but it is still swollen. Please tell me what to do?
With the current self-obsession of the need to look good all the time, acne is seen as a major problem by the teenagers and adolescents. It is related to the hormonal changes but also aggravated by food habits. During their active phase, acne causes a lot of pain and burning. There is a constant tendency to pick at them to get rid of the pain and the itching.
They dry over a period of time and leave scars which are not as painful but are esthetically a major concern. For someone with oily skin who are more prone for developing acne, these scar marks could be very traumatic emotionally.
There is good news for these people as cosmetic advancements give multiple options for getting rid of these scars. Read on to know some of the most effective ones.
- Laser: A beam of light is aimed at the scar tissue, which does not affect the surrounding tissue but gets rid of the scar tissue. In addition to acne, laser is used in multiple skin ailments (whiteheads, cysts, blackheads, etc.) There is an intense bacterial presence in the acne, and when the laser beam is aimed at the acne, the bacteria are killed. This also reduces further incidence of acne and amount of sebum produced. The number of sittings required would depend on the severity of acne, and most people would require 2 to 3 sittings for complete removal of the scars.
- Photofacials: The outer layer of the skin (epidermis) is cooled and the inner layer (dermis) is heated. This stimulates the production of collagen and fibrous tissue, which replaces the acne tissue, giving a fresher, youthful look.
In both cases, remember to:
- Avoid use of irritants like perfumes and deodorants in the affected area
- Avoid waxing or shaving for at least 10 days before the procedure
- Avoid exposure to harsh sun for about a week prior to the procedure
- Avoid medicines which increase the risk of bleeding, aspirin for instance
Post treatment: In both treatments, the skin may appear red, swollen, and inflamed for the first day. There also may be a prickly sensation, similar to a sunburn. Cool packs or moist cloths and a good moisturizer can be used to soothe the skin. Avoid makeup until the skin is back to normal appearance. Depending on the type of skin and acne, the appearance will take about weeks to months after the procedure.
- Minimally invasive
- Reduced pain
- Completed in one appointment
- Reduced recovery time
- Can be clubbed with other acne therapy modes
- Good results with reduced recurrence and sebum production
With so many advancements, acne marks are sure to go away! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic-surgeon.