Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in dharamshala . View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kamlesh KhannaYour feedback matters!
I am Gayatri 25 years old, my problem is my skin is becoming dull and life less. I am looking more than my age. I have combination normal skin. I don't want to use chemical products. I cannot spend more also. Past 1 month my skin becoming dark also. What should I do to protect my skin.
I want to reduce excess fat as soon as possible. I am trying to do skipping. Walk on thread mill. Even though I cannot find reduce in my weight loss. So please help in reducing my body weight. I can don't anything for reducing my body weight. I do a skipping of 500 a day. And a walk for 20mins. Eventhough I cannot reduce. Please help me in reducing weight.
The skin on your body is an important organ which also has many important functions such as regulating the body temperature through perspiration, allowing you to touch and feel the world around us. The skin is a supple organ with folds and variations and different levels of thickness. To maintain its health, it is very important to keep it properly hydrated. Let’s look at a few ways that can be done naturally:
- Moisturize: This is an important step that many don’t follow and it is a very important part of skin care. Moisturizing is necessary in both dry and wet climates. What you need to be aware of is to change the type of moisturizer from season to season. It is better to moisturize with a lighter lotion and less often during summers while the winters would require a heavier lotion with increased frequency.
- Use humidifiers during the dry seasons: Many people may miss this trick, but it is a good idea to run a humidifier within the room during the dry seasons as it helps you to breathe better as well as keeps your skin hydrated. Also, when sleeping in air conditioned rooms, it is a good idea to run a humidifier to ensure that the cold air doesn’t dehydrate your skin.
- Stop taking hot showers for too long: This is another common reason for dry skin. Taking hot showers for extended periods of time will rob your skin of its natural moisturizers and result in dry, scaly skin. Too long and hot showers will strip the skin of its essential oils and thus result in it becoming scaly and dry. Preferably, take shorter and colder showers.
- Change lifestyle habits: One of the greatest disruptors of skin health are bad habits, such as smoking, drinking excessive alcohol and sun damage. Ensure that you have enough protection from the sun to stop sun damage. Smoking and alcohol both dry out our skin and thus result in you looking older as well as developing more wrinkles. Give up smoking and try to limit alcohol consumption to limited quantities.
- Exercise: Many of the skin related woes occur due to the lack of physical movement, which results in underlying conditions. These underlying conditions may not only cause the skin quality to deteriorate, but will also result in it being dry. It is important to exercise to keep the internal regulatory systems in best condition and keep the skin hydrated.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin related problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
I am 50 years old male had a fall from bike and had dislocated my right elbow one week ago now I had a blood clot near elbow what should I do, movement of my hand is free; I moving up and down.
Mild pain in stomach, not regularly. Constipation is not perfect. Gas formation. Please let me know the reason and treatment.
I am 24 year girl my hair is too much weak too much damage what should I do? For long n strong hair please give solution?
I have acne problem slightly. Actually I needed something that glows my skin. It looks a little dull.:(can you please help me:)
Hello, I am 27 years old guy. I had a thyroid profile test 2 months back. Results are: T3 Serum = 2.09 nmol/L (Method: ECLIA), T4 Serum = 104.00 nmol/L (Method: ECLIA) and TSH Serum = 5.430 uIU/mL (Method: ECLIA). My body strength is very low. I always have frequent cough problem. I get tired very soon. I have problem with sleeping as well (insomniac). Sometimes backache problem also. Please suggest. Thanks.
Sir I just came close to an unknown girl and she was suffering from paralysis as well as was taking medicine for depression. I just kissed on her body. Am I at any risk.
I am 22 years female who is been married for 2 years I am diagnosed with pcod and I have been advised to take meprate for 15 days twice daily but want to know further treatment if meprate fails to treat me and I want to conceive as early as possible please advise me some suggestion as I badly need to know what I can do.
I am a 26 year old male. My height is 5'7" and my weight is 94 kg. I am suffering from left knee pain with some swelling and stiffnessfor the past three months. I am taking gout medicines and painkillers for two months, but had no relief. My MRI showed no tears, but some fluid or effusion.
I have thyroid and pcod also getting periods only by tablets not naturally but whenever I had that withdrawal tab and birth control pills will get periods when stop then periods also stop pls suggest me some solution done all hormone test all r normal!
I'm having pain in the left part of my body from some days. I'm also suffering from lower abdomen and lower back pain. Can you please guide me what to do?
I have a pimples on my face and back also have used a many types of ointments soaps face wash like acnestar I also used syrups like safi many types of pills I used Please give me best solution to clear all problems in my face and back.
Hello mam I face big problem of white discharge From last 6 months. I visit 2 doctor but no effect on this. Please advise me.
I have undergone OPEN heart surgery over 5 years. But scare is not gone its seem big. I do I can remove it.
Following medicines of ayurveda classics are used for cervical spodylosis and backache:
Ekangavira rasa, pravala pisti, brihat vata chintamani ras, svarna-maksika bhasma, trayodasanga guggulu, chandra-prabha vati, pidantaka rasa. The vehicle (anupana) is honey. As given in my tips earlier, harsingar/ parijat (night jasmine) leaves decoction used with these will miraculously relieve and cure the patient barring acute prolapse conditions for which surgery is indicated. But surgery of spine should be got done in extreme necessity only by experts.
As everybody knows that such diseases are technically pain management techniques but medicinally, in allopathy, only some pain killers are given to get instant relief. Alternatively, above ayurveda medicines balance the vata vitiation. When used with other pain management support techniques, patient comes out of chaos very soon.