Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in dharamshala . View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamlesh Khanna
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kamlesh KhannaYour feedback matters!
Hi doctors I have skin tags on neck part. So this is having since from 3 years. Please kindly suggest me on the same thank-you.
Is their any treatment for neuralgia in acupressure for pain relief. Left side pain in Base of tongue. Please advice
How to reduce cholesterol content in the body? How to know the current fat amount in a person's body and whether it is under recommended levels?
I am 28 years old and 74kg weight and I feel hungry always and having gas problem too. I take a balanced diet everyday but I am very weak. Also my bones are not strong. There are some sound on joints of bones on twist. I do not feel fresh on morning wake up and feel laziness. When I sit for Yoga or try to do exercise or try to read, even news paper I feel sleepy. My eyes always feel loaded.
I have built up my great attitude to help me towards my aim. Actually when my aim triggers my heart and I work in it I feel that I am living in it and moving towards success and that is right. But when some other things outside in world happens to reach my heart, my thoughts get in that then I live in that thing and outside world. My blood group is o+ and I read in article that o+ people can get distracted easily with the thing that they take to heart. That means my brain starts thinking about that and other things. For eg I was working with my project which I have to complete alone and passion. Moving towards development of great software. But some days ago, my x gf just came close to me and suddenly kissed me because I was looking good. That is another problem of my life. But that kiss triggered heart my train got down from track. Then I didn't get any idea and thought of my aim. What thing can be done to keep to my aim?
Polycystic Ovarian Disease results from the disorder more commonly known as PCOS or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. A syndrome is starkly different from a disease, for the former entails a set of symptoms usually occurring in concurrence, while the latter means a particular biological condition with an identifiable reason behind it. A syndrome solicits your concern and forethought in order to eliminate or at least control the chances of an underlying disease. Trigger to a syndrome is undetectable and hence fighting it efficiently is fairly problematic. It is rare to find adolescent girls without hormonal problems.
Hormonal imbalances are just too common to be a novel topic any further. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is faced due to imbalances in hormone secretions. It refers to the development of multiple cysts in your ovary. This condition usually affects women falling within the age group of 15 to 50. Eight among ten women, at a given point of time, are reported with PCOS. Symptoms of PCOS, when neglected, can lead to Polycystic Ovarian Disease. If you have been facing similar heath issues, it is advisable to undergo a check- up and get diagnosed at the earliest possible.
Symptoms of Polycystic Ovarian Disease
- A receding hairline or increased hair fall can lead to thinning of scalp hair. Such a sign should not be taken lightly as it could be indicative of Polycystic Ovarian Disease.
- Extremely painful menstruation, irregular periods or prolonged periods with heavy bleeding might be reason enough for worrying.
- Development of acne could be another sign. Acne is common to girls attaining puberty but an unprecedented growth should be a matter of concern.
- Patchy skin, pigmentation and discoloration of the skin are the other symptoms.
- PCOS may also result in continual depression and anxiety.
- Obesity is the most commonly noticed symptom. People suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Disease have lower metabolism and thus reducing weight is an ordeal.
- Many women tend to grow thick facial hair or chest hair. Such a condition discourages the person to go out in public. It leads to social ostracizing which further bears severe effects on one's mental health.
- PCOS mostly affects women belonging to the childbearing age. As a result of this syndrome, females stop ovulating. Conception becomes extremely difficult as the syndrome may lead to infertility.
Polycystic Ovarian Disease can result in Type 2 diabetes or even cardiovascular problems. If not diagnosed and treated at an early stage, it might lead to ovarian cancer. There is hardly any preventive measure to counter the chances of such a syndrome but certain alterations in your diet under the guidance of a dietician and regular exercising can improve your health.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!