Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Dhanbad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Hi, I am 27 year. Old, I had earlier fix my tooth by dental crown and now it again remove so I want again to fix my one front tooth so, please suggest now what I do? and also my current position is not so much to I do a dental implant so kindly request to you please, suggest other way. Please.
I am 45 yrs old male, having problems in teeth and not able to drink cold and hot drinks and chewing is also painful. Kindly advise which paste need to be used or any medicine is available?
I'm suffering from severe tooth ache. When seen in mirror I got a hole at the middle of the tooth .wisdom teeth to be exact.
My teeth smell and often pain. I want white and fresh teeth. Suggest me best product to get rid out of it. I am not so rich.
1. Visit your dentist regularly.
Because diabetics are at a much higher risk of gum disease than the average patient, you should never miss a dental appointment. In fact, you should schedule regular checkups two to four times a year. With professional cleanings and regular examinations, common mouth conditions, such as ulcers, dry mouth, and infections can be controlled. To prevent bouts of low blood sugar, it may be a good idea to eat before you see your dentist. It is also crucial that you inform him or her of any oral problems you may be having -- no matter how minor they may seem.
2. Follow a strict oral hygiene regimen.
All diabetics should and really must brush and floss daily, preferably after every meal. This will help remove the plaque that can cause gum disease, thereby lowering your risk for mouth ulcers and infections. It is recommended that you complete your oral hygiene routine at least three times a day. Because your risk of oral infection is elevated, it is important to avoid aggressive brushing that can cause cuts and sores. You may even want to use a soft-bristled brush or an electric model for a safer, more comfortable brushing experience.
3. Control your blood sugar.
As we mentioned, sugar stimulates plaque growth, which causes tooth decay and gum disease. Because diabetics have more glucose (sugar) in their blood, they also tend to have a lot more plaque on their teeth. But if you can keep your blood sugar low, you can reduce your risk of periodontal disease.
4. Don't smoke.
In a perfect world, nobody would smoke -- especially people with diabetes. The unhealthy activity causes a laundry list of serious complications, including oral infections and periodontal diseases. According to dental professionals, smoking can more than double your risk of cavities and infections.
5. Clean your dentures.
If you have diabetes and you wear false teeth, you are more prone to developing oral thrush -- a fungal infection of the mouth. Typically caused by denture irritation or wear, thrush can be prevented with regular cleaning. It is also recommended that you remove your dentures in between meals to give any irritated tissue the opportunity to heal. Your dentist might also advise you to limit your sugar intake when your mouth is bothered or raw.
Sir My son aged 8 years for the past three months complaining of acute back teeth pain.Recently i consulted a dentist who checked and told that back teeth is looking black and having cavity and gave some analgesics now please guide/advice me how to treat it Urgently.without extraction
About 2 year ago he have body joint pain then he take medicine regularly today's. Than one year ago he have other problem like eye dryness and mouth dryness .than we consult a eye specialist than he suggest a physician .we consult my city physician physician take many test but no result .we counsel Jaipur physician also. But no result .many doctor suggestions take high consultant like aims Delhi. We dispose many rupees but no solution found . What is this doses.
Enamel loss is nothing but tooth enamel erosion and this is quite a pathetic kind of oral condition. If the eroded enamel does not get restored, then your oral condition will get deteriorated to a great extent.
Teeth enamel plays the most important role in protecting teeth and if this layer gets eroded, then your teeth will get heavily damaged. Your teeth will not only get eroded, but the real dental color will also get changed.
Why enamel erosion occurs?
- Drinking excessive hot or cold: Your enamel is very much sensitive to hot or cold food items and as a result of which email loss is invited.
- Having fruit drinks: Citric acid in the fruit drinks is the element that can cause enamel erosion.
- Sugary diet: Excessive sugary diet is the very prominent cause of this kind of dental condition and thus you should take more and more of non-sugary foods.
- Environmental factors: There are many environmental factors that are responsible for enamel loss, and they are corrosion, stress, tear, wear, friction and others.
- Medications: Few medications are there that can cause enamel erosion and these medicines are antihistamines, aspirin and many more.
- Gastrointestinal troubles: These kinds of troubles are prone to the frequent erosion of tooth enamel and thus these problems need to be resolved as soon as possible.
What are the leading treatments for restoring enamel loss?
- Using fluoride toothpaste and mouthwash: There are many talented dentists who are strongly recommending the usage of both fluoride mouthwash and toothpaste so that tooth decay can be easily prevented. These products are now commercially available over-the-counter.
- Routine dental check-up: Daily dental check-up is needed so that oral condition can be checked so that the causes and signs of enamel loss can be detected, and then only perfect treatments can be easily applied.
- Taking vitamin-D supplements: there are many drugs and supplements that are enriched with vitamin-D, and they can be taken on a regular basis so that decayed enamel can be easily restored in a safe manner. Coconut oil can be taken in addition to these supplements for getting greater oral benefits.
- Cosmetic restoration options: There are many enamel-restoration options that can be cosmetically performed. Some of the popular options are crowning, filling, and others. On the other hand, leading a healthy lifestyle is also very important in this regard.