Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Dhanbad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
I'm 31 years old I have backache problem from last 3 month. I have consulted so many doctors but my problem never solved. Please tell me some medicine.
Doctor, I am 43 years old female. Three years back uterus is removed due to fibroid. Now I am suffering severely from leg pain. Especially heel pain. There is also swelling on the ankle of the leg. I am having severe pain when I get up in the morning and even if I stand and cook. Please help me to get rid of this pain. Please suggest some medicine which does not have any side effects.
I face a pain if ghattiya so last 1 years I take a medicine and my pain have decrease. But again it start after some time pls tell me what I do.
I have back pain before few days I take lots of medical but pain didn't gone what can I do for release the pain.
Hi i am 21 years old I am going to gym and after workout there is pain in my bones and am not able to increase my weight so please tel me what I have to do for increasing my weight and for the pain in bones please help me.
I am suffering from cold. Sometimes feeling uneasy. How am I reduced cold and feeling fit. What is the reason of my cold. Once I try to long jump in a sand filling ground. My anklet sprained. It's a curable or not.
I am having extreme pain in my right shoulder, right rib, area between right rib and the back and left side of the back. The pain is unbearable and always occurs while I try to lay down and get up from bed. Also, I have swelling in my ankles so I take ice massage for that. Thyroid test is fine, vitamin B12 is low, Protein is high, Vitamin D is extremely low (~5), High B. P, Uric acid is little high, high cholesterol (but no medication for that). I am trying to reduce weight but it is taking lot of time. I am also taking some medicines for skin allergies. Please suggest which type of doctor to consult and any tests required. Thanks.
Suffering from Tremors in hands for past 2 years. Thyroid profile was normal done 6 months back. Tremors increase during stress conditions.
My husband 50 years male and have right shoulder pain for last 4 days . He used pain relief ointment for 2 days but haven't got any relief. What should he do now?
I am suffering from lower back pain. The pain usually get worse when I lie on bed. This pain also radiate to my legs. Sometimes I feel this pain also radiates to my scrotum as well. please reply.
When I feel tensed or worried I vomit, I don't know why it's is happening to me, it's happening to me from around 5 months back, I took tablets to avoid vomit but still when I am tensed or worried (like before going to exam hall) can you please suggest what could be done for this?
Sir i am suffering from tennis elbow in both hands for last 8 weeks I have tried all the therapy but all in vein please advice.
Joint pain is considered to be one of the first few signs of aging. According to the science of Ayurveda, joint pain is triggered mainly by an accumulation of toxins in the body. These toxins can create an imbalance in the doshas which in turn can cause pain and inflammation on the joints. Along with joint pain, a person is likely to experience a loss of flexibility, weakness, tenderness and enlargement of the joints.
Unlike some popular forms of medication that focus on relieving the pain, Ayurveda addresses the root cause of the issue. Panchkarma aims at cleansing the body of toxins and clearing blockages in the body’s digestive and circulatory system. This helps the vatta dosha flow easily through the body and reduces pain associated with arthritis etc. Panchkarma can be defined as a collection of five ayurvedic techniques. These are:
- Vasti or Medicated Enema: Vasti aims at removing toxins and waste products from the body through the colon. In doing this, it cleanses the digestive channels and improves circulation of air or the vatta dosha in the body. With better circulation, joint pain is effectively reduced. An enema also nourishes the body and gives it the strength to rebuild tissues while boosting the immune system.
- Abhyanga or Full Body Massage: This technique helps I the removal of toxins from deep tissues within the body. It pacifies the vatta and nourishes the body while simultaneously reducing stress and enabling better quality sleep. A full body massage also helps calm the body both physically and mentally.
- Potli or Poultice Massage: As the name suggests, a potli involves massaging the body with medicated herbs tied together in a tiny bundle that has been warmed with medicated oils. This potli is then used to massage the entire body. This technique helps relax the muscles of the body and soothes the aggravated vatta dosha. It is very effective when it comes to providing relief from joint pains caused by arthritis, spondylitis, muscle cramps etc.
- Pizhichil or Rich Oil Massage: A rich oil massage involves subjecting the body to streams of lukewarm oil that has medicinal properties while simultaneously softly massaging the body. This type of massage helps relieve tension and stress and is a very effective remedy against joint pains. It is highly recommended in the case of rheumatic diseases.
- Svedana or Steam Bath: A steam bath helps cleanse the body both physically and mentally by aiding in the removal of toxins through sweat and calming the mind. It also helps soften the muscles and tissues and dilates the channels in the body.