Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Dhanbad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sumananand JhaYour feedback matters!
I am facing a bad lower back pain and I want to get rid of it, please suggest some exercises to help me.
I met with an minor accident two months ago after that I have pain in my back. But their is nothing in x ray reports. What should I do.
Mam I'm suffering from back pain n shoulder pain bcoz of my heavy and large breast. I want to reduce my breast size and want to know whether breast reduction pills like Alexia will help me or not or is it safe to take such pills. Please tell me how I reduce my breast size.
Recently, I am going weak on both my knees and I feel lot of difficulty and pain while getting up. Many times I not able to get up without help from others. 2) secondly, joints of my fingers have also started paining. I am 62 years old.
I have chest pain & back pain for 3 month. Iam taking medicine's but its dosent give me any result what should I doo to solve my problem.
I have pain in my legs over one week and I used many medicines but I don't get any relief what should I do?
I am 16 years old. I am facing a real trouble to move my right hand suddenly today. It is really painful in my shoulder. I played batmitton today after a long time. It is really painful to even move it. I applied some balm but it is not working. I have a batmitton match this weekend can participate.
My father is suffering from joint pains. Nearly from seven years he had gone to many hospitals for consulting. But no results and used many tablelts given by doctors.
I am 26 years old lady, I have a baby by operation and immediately after that I feel pain in my spine. Then, please share your information about this.
Getting pain at muscle. I have done lots of tests but doctors are not saying anything right. Where I have to consult exactly to know my problem.
Hello. When I play cricket. My left shoulder pain so badly. After a 30-45 minutes break during the match its going fine. Only in 30 it's my shoulder is ready to play cricket. But some tyms this pain killing me. Please help me.
Hi. My age is 38 years. I have a pain in my both the knee when I am walking. Please tell me solution.
Have you met with an accident recently and ended up with a dislocated shoulder? In this form of injury, a blow or any kind of injury causes the top portion of your arm bone to come off your shoulder socket. In extreme cases of a dislocated shoulder, the nerves and tissues surrounding your shoulder are damaged. If you experience a dislocated shoulder frequently, it may lead to chronic weakness and instability.
It is important for you to treat a dislocated shoulder right after it is experienced. Your arm bone needs to be moved back into your shoulder socket. As the dislocated joint starts swelling up even more and causes more pain, immediate treatment is necessary. After the arm bone is placed back into the socket, pain gets relieved to some extent. After the repositioning of the shoulder bone, you need to apply certain treatment measures.
They are as follows:
- Apply ice to your shoulder for reducing the swelling and pain. You need to do this every day for 20 to 30 minutes. Carry out this therapy for around 3 days and repeat it after every four hours in a day.
- You should use a shoulder immobiliser or a sling in order to prevent any further injury until medical treatment is received.
- You may take certain painkiller medicines. These may include NSAIDS or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. They help in dealing with the pain and swelling associated with your dislocated shoulder. However, these medicines are associated with some side effects. You should not take such medications for extended periods without consulting your doctor.
- You need to carry out various strengthening exercises, along with stretching.
- In major cases, the above-mentioned treatment measures bear success and deal with your dislocated shoulder and its symptoms. In some intense cases, a surgery may be required.
- Sometimes, a surgery a for dislocated shoulder is required in order to repair your torn ligament. After such a surgery, you will be required to keep your arm hanging in a sling for around two months.
- In some severe and extreme cases of a dislocated shoulder, a surgery is carried out for correcting the position of your bones. In cases of recurring dislocated shoulder, a surgery for tightening the tendons surrounding your joints is essential.
The rate of recovery from a dislocated shoulder depends upon the seriousness of the injury. A dislocated shoulder may require a time of 3 weeks to 12 weeks for recovery and the recovery rate varies from person to person.