Find numerous Acupressurists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupressurists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Dhanbad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Major ChandanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering when I run I feel pain in my calf muscles I do warm up and stretching before and after the game and pain only exist when I run.
I have pain 2 to 3 inches above and below knee and back side of knee. It feels like muscular pain. Muscles get tired on climbing stairs but get better after 10 seconds of climbing. Is the related to muscle, ligaments or nerves? Which specialist shall I consult? My age is 33 years.
I am 17 years and I have walking problem something like my knee goes inwards and my lower leg goes outwards. What should I do? please help.
I am 21 years old. Recently I observed a grey beard hair (only one right now. I am wondering why I got at this age. I do have some the grey hair on my head. But this grey beard is causing me severe distress and making my confidence low?. Kindly help.
I am 18 year old male from india, I wanted my hair to be silky smooth and not rough for that I tried various shampoo and now my hair have become rough, I want to know which shampoo and conditioner will be best for me.
Homeopathic medications that cure hair problems
1. Arnica Montana: Homeopathic oils can prove to be effective in treating hair problems. They need to be used regularly and over a long period of time. The Arnica Montana oil is widely used to accelerate hair regeneration. This oil contains jaborandi, arnica mont, cantharis and lycopodium. Applying this oil on a daily basis can rid you of scalp infections, dandruff, rough hair, premature graying and hair breakage.
2. Kali Sulphuricum: You need to be extremely careful regarding the dosage of this particular medicine. Kali Sulphuricum should not be taken routinely for more than two weeks at a stretch. You should take this medicine twice a day to achieve desired results. Researches show sulphur is good for the general health of your hair. It is known to treat hair damage successfully. It also fights dandruff.
3. Natrum Muriaticum: Hormonal imbalances are prevalent in human beings of all age groups. It might affect you during puberty, teenage, pregnancy, mid life or during late adulthood. While on one hand it leads to dermatological problems on the other hand it can hamper the overall health of your hair. If you are losing hair due to malfunctioning hormones, your homeopathic doctor may administer this medicine to help your case. Natrum Muriaticum can remedy conditions like dry crusts on your scalp, and hair thinning arising from menstrual or skin problems. This medicine contains sodium chloride in great amounts.
4. Phosphorus: The scalp gets dirty very easily. This can lead to increased hair loss. Phosphorus triggers hair growth and is prescribed if you are losing hair in patches. People who have frizzy hair tend to develop split ends very easily. Phosphorus can help in treating such split ends.
5. Kalium Carbonicum: People who are reticent and have a conformist mindset are advised to take this medication to cure hair problems. Kali Carbonicum has the same compounds Egyptians used to make glass. It is valuable in the treatment of brittle hair. It can promote hair growth in regions that are balding.