Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Dhanbad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna SinghYour feedback matters!
If cream or other lubricant affect on fertility then what should I do because I did not wet at time of intercourse and I planning to have a baby
I am 28 years old married women and working. I have hypothyroid problem want to plan a baby now. Do you think I will face some problem conceiving?
Hi I want to know how much gap is required for pregnancy as I have lost my 7th month pregnancy in October 2015.
I Was on novelon 21 day pill pack from june. Missed second last pill doubled up with the last. Took a 6 day break on which had my menses then strtd new pack from 8th july on 9th july had protected intercourse but the condom was used thrice. Then had protected intercourse on 14th. Last intercourse. On 21st missed a pill which I doubled on 22nd. Light bleeding occurred on 22nd morning. Pill pack ended on 28th and as I was tensed nausea prevails all over july. Got my menses on 1st aug and continued upto 6th normal bleeding on pills. From aug decided not to be on pills. fever had any intercourse after 14th july. Hpt with first morning urine on 4,5,6,7,8 all negative. Menses was about to come on 1st sept but since it did not came did a serum beta hcg test which comes out to be negative 0.11.and usg report says bulky anteverted uterus and ovaries with pcod. Doctor suggested deviry 10 mg tablets 2 times for 5 days and told I should not be having menses while having those tablets. But I got my period after having 2 doses of teeth its heavy. Why is it so that before completing I got my periods? Y my uterus is bulky which is normally common in older women? Before menses I was fln bloated and bloating still have not gone? Is their any risk of pregnancy even though intercourse was last on 14th july and I got two bleeds after that? Can beta serum hcg test be wrong after so many days? And in usg report its only mentioned that bulky anteverted uterus and bulky ovaries with pcod! m I safe?
I am 6 month pregnent Mujhe kya khana chahiye jisse me ek healthy baby ko janam du Or normal baby ho.
Daily sex, cause any health problems or not. And what kind of food we taken for healthy and improve energy levels.
What does it mean when you have sex and your vulva gets real sore? does it mean because i am dry or is it something else?
While some people see tears as a sign of weakness, for others crying is a crucial way of dealing with grief. Though as children we’re told not to cry and to ‘keep a hold’ of our emotions, letting go of a few tears can help alleviate grief and emotional distress.
Here are a few reasons crying could be a good idea when dealing with loss.
- Crying can stimulate the release of endorphins: Crying cleanses the mind of negative emotions and allows you to express your emotions. Crying can be described as a reaction to pain and in order to control pain, the body releases endorphins. Endorphins are also known as happy hormones as they block the transmission of pain signals and create a sense of contentment. These chemicals can take a little time to have an effect and hence in most cases, you will notice an improvement in your mood after a good cry.
- Crying elevates the mood: Crying can help reduce your body’s manganese levels. A higher than normal manganese level can heighten anxiety, irritability, tiredness and emotional disturbances. By lowering manganese levels, the brain is left with enough space for happier emotions and hence crying can help elevate a person’s mood.
- Crying stimulates the body’s parasympathetic nervous system: The parasympathetic nervous system controls a number of functions including heart rate. Crying can stimulate this system and trigger a state of relaxation. For this reason, you may feel sleepy after crying. This gives your body time to relax and deal with the problem at hand with a calmer mind.
- Crying helps deal with stress: A stressful experience or emotional situation can cause a build-up of stress hormones known as cortisol. As the levels of cortisol increase in the body, it goes into flight or fight mode as an automatic response to stress. Crying reduces the cortisol levels and helps relieve tension and stress almost immediately.
- Crying is cathartic: Every day we are exposed to conflicts and stressful situations that can build up into resentments and leave a person feeling anxious and depressed. Sometimes, giving vent to emotions and crying can help release these pent-up feeling and heap cleanse the mind of these negative emotions. Crying also allows us to open ourselves up to the people around and can improve the levels of intimacy between them. In this way, it can help a person become part of a community. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
My boyfriend tried to insert his finger in my vagina, but that was a superficial insertion and was not much deeper. But from that Day my vagina has become red and I feel pain while peeing. Please give me some remedy.
I'm having pimples in my head. I used katomac shampoo but it didn't give me any relief. Itching is also there in my head due to these pimples. Please help.
Here are some tips to manage pregnancy in summers