Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Dhanbad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna SinghYour feedback matters!
I have been facing white discharge problem followed by a foul smell. This is also affecting my social life.
Hello sir/ mam, Actually m little confuse about the women's mensuration cycle and also want to know that which is the best time for a lady to get pregnant before or after MC .
Hi! my friend is a little chubby. She had protected sex with her bf. She's having her regular periods as on her regular date. But she she feels her stomach size is increasing. Is there a bad news?
I and my girlfriend had been physical two days ago we had rubbed our organs for a minute or two and I entered her vagina once single stroke (depth of hardly 1.5 inch).There was no ejaculation or precum and I had been to washroom before the thing and today I had done some fingering a bit rough and today she found blood from vagina. What are these symptoms of and what are chances of pregnancy.
I want to know, if I lick my wife vagina (pussy) is there any harm. Because during licking vagina white lubricant water also going inside me. Can you please help me increase sex timing and also tell me how to make penis Strong.
I am 30 Yrs old women n married. Having 3 Children. I have 2 Question 1st is I had 3 cesarian n my stomach is big how can I reduce that 2nd is in my feet my fingers are rupturing n my hand fingers also. I have dry skin I always wanted to put water on my hands n legs which I put due to that may b my feet is getting pain. I can not explain what exactly is that n during night I apply moisturizer. Every Time I cannot use moisturizer as I can not effort it n also It will go directly or indirectly in my kids mouth.
I had unprotected sex with my husband on 2oct n took ipill within 2 hours and my period date was 7oct but still my period do not come. N I took test always its negative.
My sex drive has totally been vanished. I don't like to have sex or want to have sex anymore. This problem is from past 3-4 months and recently about 4 months ago I have taken a birth control pill only once in my whole life. I have my periods perfect but painful and also in last month I got my periods 2 times a month in a gap of approx 20 days. I am going to gym from a month. I do weight lifting and cardio for my weight lose. Is there any way I can have my sex drive back?
I am married and 27 yrs old and i m having 2 yrs baby i m trying for boy so what suggestion should be followed. please advice.
Me and my girlfriend want to have sex .what kind of contraception we can use other than condom .problem is she is suffering with irregular periods so what kind of contraception is better other than condoms? I heard about vaginal pills how are they?
Sir/mam, my wife having 27years old is pregnant of 4 month, from last 2o-22 days she is suffering from taifod. We are consulting with medicine specialist and he says that the fever is not going suddenly, it will take more days to recover. Sir I am very much worried both my wife and baby. Sir please advice me what should I do. Any suggestion for me. Plz.
My wife is suffering from one month of continuous menstrual period with three weeks of heavy flow, kindly advise.
Have been in a intimate relationship and had to take medicines like clear and mistopol dose this effect in future health and the present health please help.
How to remove vaginal odour in a natural way? Can vaginal odour and not getting vaginal bleeding flr about 8 months harmful?
Is that mandatory to stay with wife when she is 7th months pregnant. Do we need to have intercourse some time for normal delivery. Please advice.
Mujhe lagta hai ki mera time period ab pehle se kam ho gaya hai or mai jaldi free hone lagta hu is bat se mujhe boht tnsn hone lagi hai phle esi problem kbhi nahi hui but last 4-5 bar se mai ye feel kar raha hu.
I am present with 4th month in pregnancy as on date and I am suffering with hiv and I am using regularly art medicines from after confirmation of my pregnancy i.e after 1st month .hiv can be transmitted to my child? How much chance of percentage and my count is 530. Please suggest and give precautions /needy help.
The sexual health of a human being depends on various factors. These may include the physiological make up of the individual as well as the emotional well being and finally also, the physical health of the person. Ailments, illnesses and diseases can have a huge bearing on the sexual health of an individual, and a cancer patient is no different. Cancer can have a profound effect on one's sexual health:
- Sexual Dysfunction: There are various kinds of cancer and cancer treatments that can suck the energy out of the patient. This also affects the sexual drive and health of the patient. Sexual dysfunction is a common by product of many such treatments, with at least 50% women patients suffering from the same, after breast and cervical cancer.
- Surgery: This is a factor that has a high relation with the sex drive of the patient. Any surgery that is related to cancer usually takes a toll on the body, and leads to a diminishing interest in various areas like food, and sex.
- Tumour: The size and location of the tumour has a major effect on the way a person behaves sexually after treatment and surgery. The tumour decides the severity and aftermath of the treatment and surgery, as well as the amount of tissue that is eventually removed. This can affect the performance and interest of a person in terms of sex.
- Chemotherapy: This kind of therapy and treatment as well as a lot of radiation can lead to side effects like nausea, vomiting, loose motions, dizzy spells, weight loss or gain, and even loss of hair. All these factors greatly affect the person's self image and self esteem which in turn have a bearing on how the person reacts sexually. Most men and women do not have the energy or the drive for sexual intercourse after chemotherapy.
- Prostate Cancer: Getting an erection and achieving ejaculation becomes quite a challenge with this kind of cancer because of the location of the prostate gland where the tumour is generally located.
- Hormones: While the hormones get altered during the treatment and also due to the hormonal treatment that is a part of the therapy followed for cancer patients, the psychological impact and the sexual disinterest is apparent in the patients as well.