Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Dhanbad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deb Om Banerjee
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deb Om BanerjeeYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old female my colour very dark and black spot am using so many fairness creams but not gud results pls tell me fairness home remedies pls.
.i am 17 years old boy. I was masturbating daily since 12 years of old. Now I am skinny nd weak. How can I get body like normal 17 year old boy. Pls help me. Also my hair is thin and fall every day how can I stop this.
I am 24 years old. I am very slim. I do job and usually have night shifts. Please suggest me some diet food so that I can be healthy.
I am 26 year male and I observed that there is un-digested food items in my stool, please tell me the reason and treatment.
Thyroid produces t3, t4 and calcitonin for calcium absorption. My gland is attacked by immune system and producing nill of these. I'm on eltroxin now, thyroid hormones are replaced orally, what about calcitonin? Some doctors say it will be corrected by replacing thyroid hormones itself, how?it us a different entity right?
I am 50 year old and I suffering from diabetic thyroid from last 1 year I feel some problem in my sexual life around 5 months can gide me.
I am 25 years old girl. My weight is 37 kg according my height 5" feet its not a perfect weight. Suggest me for regarding this.
I have pimple, marks on my face and I tried all type of face wash and also I go to some doctors in panipat but no benefits from medicines as the subscribe me.
Contact Dermatitis and Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis may be caused due to a variety of reasons. While contact dermatitis is a less severe condition that is caused when irritants escape from dirt and pollution to settle on the skin, Eczema refers to the inflammation of the skin due to allergic reactions or a family history of a similar condition. Contact dermatitis is usually characterised by sores and redness, while contact dermatitis will show up in the form of boil like eruptions. Homeopathy is one of the best, long term methods for treatment of this condition.
Let us see how this medicinal field can be used:
- Graphites: This medication helps in soothing the oozing that may happen from the boils found in eczema. This is also ideal for eczema patients who are obese or suffering from constipation. It is best suited for skin that has become hard and rough. It can cure the sticky discharge that may come from the pus filled boils. It can also be used for dermatitis, which can be seen in the folds of the skin and the abdomen.
- Mezereum: This medicine helps when there is a crust like formation due to dermatitis. The substance can also soothe the acute itching sensation, which takes place when there is pus filled below the dark layer of the crust. This itching usually gets worse at night.
- Hepar Sulphur: This medicine is best for severe cases when there is too much pus involved and about to burst out. It can also treat the deep cracks that may be found on the surface of the skin as well as the acute and intense itching sensation. Also, such severe cases leave the skin feeling sensitive to the slightest breeze or wind, in which case Hepar Sulphur can work well.
- Dulcamara: This medicine is best suited for patients, who live in places where it rains often and heavily. Dermatitis usually increases and becomes even more painful during monsoons and this medicine can help in bringing down the itching which may also cause bleeding on the yellow black crusts.
- Sulphur: When a burning sensation is one of the symptoms of dermatitis, Sulphur can be used. This is also prescribed for other skin ailments and for those who have a hereditary skin condition. This can also be used by patients who have had a relapse in their condition due to damp or cool weather, especially like monsoons, springtime or autumn. It also helps in soothing the symptoms of contact dermatitis which may occur due to contact with new detergent and clothing as well as pollution.