Doctors in Dr. Manisha's Multispeciality Health Clinic
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha's Multispeciality Health ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. G L Prasad provides answers that are very helpful and helped me improve my health. thank you Doc.. its getting better..
Witnessing broken strands of hair on the towel or on the comb after having a bath is certainly not a pleasant sight. Every other person these days is exposed to hair fall problems, irrespective of age and gender. Studies reveal that 40% of women and 40% of men experience hair fall by the ages of 50 years and 35 years respectively.
Some of the common causes of hair fall include-
- Genetic/family history
- Hormonal changes during PCOS, menopause or pregnancy
- Nutritional deficiency
- Critical illness treatment like chemotherapy
- Underlying conditions such as thyroid or lupus
- Certain medications like antidepressants
- Poor lifestyle choice
Apart from these, other factors may also cause hair fall.
Many people fall for hair styling techniques including blow drying, straightening and smoothening. They certainly make you look good, but frequent use of such hair care techniques and chemical products damage your hair follicles. This eventually leads to hair fall.
How is the condition diagnosed?
Persistent loss of hair usually indicates a repressed health issue. In that case, it is important to determine the actual cause of the condition. For that, your doctor may use any of the following techniques-
- Physical examination of your overall health
- Biopsy of the scalp (if he suspects an autoimmune skin disease)
Treating hair fall with Homeopathy-
Millions of people including doctors claim that Homeopathy is an effective treatment method of curing both chronic and acute health conditions.
- Unlike conventional methods that only focus on treating the symptoms of a condition, Homeopathy works to identify the root cause of the condition and eliminates it from within, thereby preventing its recurrence.
- Homeopathy attempts to improve your metabolism and correct your digestive system, thereby promoting healthy hormones. Healthy hormones play a vital role in reducing hair fall problem.
- Homeopathic remedies are extracted from different plants, herbs and natural substances. Medications or supplements prepared from the extracts of shellfish and oyster are rich in zinc, which helps in hair keratin synthesis. Fish oil and Flaxseed oil rich in omega-3 nourish your hair follicles and prevent hair fall and breakage.
The benefits of homeopathic treatment are manifold- it is effective, long lasting and safe, which is why one should consider placing their faith in Homeopathy.
Hormones are essential chemicals produced by the endocrine glands that help to regulate important processes of the body such as reproduction, metabolism, regulating mood and stress levels as well as appetite. Hormonal imbalance takes place when there is either over or under production of the hormones within the bloodstream.
Hormone imbalance is reflected in the body in the form of disorders. Important functions in the human body like that of conceiving are impaired. Two of the most common conditions caused by hormonal imbalance in women are PCOS and Fibroids.
It is said that one out of every ten women in India suffer from a disorder of the endocrine system known as Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). Women diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome face difficulty conceiving a child. However, the effects of PCOS can be reversed with medications.
Symptoms of PCOS are:
- Causes acne and excessive facial hair growth. This happens because it ramps up the production of the male hormone androgen.
- During PCOS, the body may not have sufficient quantity of progesterone. As a result, menstrual cycles become irregular or stop occurring completely.
- Makes the patient susceptible to health issues such as high blood pressure and diabetes.
Many women who suffer from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome do not have any cysts on the ovaries therefore the word, ‘polycystic’ might not hold water in their case.
Causes of PCOS:
Doctors find it difficult to determine the exact reason for PCOS. However, they are of the view that
- It is genetic
- It occurs as a result of high insulin levels in the body.
Homeopathic Treatment for PCOS:
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is curable with the Homeopathic mode of treatment. Homeopathic treatment for polycystic ovarian syndrome is very safe and free from any side effect.Which Homeopathic medicine is required to extract the disease from its roots varies from case to case. Both the physical and mental spheres of the patient are thoroughly investigated while prescribing the Homeopathic medicine. The complete cure of PCOS is a time-consuming process and it cannot be expected in a few days. It requires complete observation regarding the change of symptoms in the patient and frequent clinical follow-ups.
Uterine Fibroid is another condition that wrecks havoc on a woman’s reproductive system. Fibroids are non-cancerous tumours growing within a woman’s uterus. It develops out of the muscular layers of the womb. The size of the fibroid tumours can be that of a small bean or even that of a melon.
Causes of Fibroid -
- Higher estrogen or progesterone levels during the reproductive years
- Family history of fibroid
- Obesity increases risk of fibroids
- Consuming alcohol, caffeine and excess of red meat
Types of Fibroids:
There are four kinds of fibroids.
- Intramural: Most commonly occurring. The tumour is found embedded within the womb.
- Subserosal Fibroids: Extends beyond the walls of the womb. Over time it can grow into pedunculated fibroids.
- Submucosal Fibroids: This type pushes itself into the hollows of the womb.
- Cervical Fibroids: Cervical fibroids grow in the cervix, which is the nape of the womb.
- Lower Back pain
- Menorrhagia or heavy periods
- Dyspareunia or pain during sexual intercourse
- Problems with Fertility
- Recurrent miscarriages
Fibroids do not show symptoms clearly and often treatment is not required for fibroids unless it is evidently affecting the quality of life of the individual. Seek treatment so that future complications can be avoided.
Treatment with Homeopathy:
One of the best advantages of choosing Homeopathy is that it works without side effects. It addresses the issue rather than the symptom. A surgical procedure mentioned in general treatment does remove the fibroids but there is no guarantee that they won't grow back as the underlying issue of hormonal imbalance remains. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Infertility is a rampant problem for men in India. While environmental and genetic factors are to blame partly for this, there are several other lesser-known causes for the same. Here is a look at some surprising things that can affect the sperm count.
Lesser known causes for male infertility
If you are a male and looking to start your own family, ensure that you avoid doing the things mentioned below, as these activities may severely hamper your chances of becoming a father naturally.
- Keeping the laptop on your lap for prolonged periods. Research has indicated that this activity reduces the overall sperm count in men.
- Wearing pants that are too tight can damage the testes and interfere with its normal functioning. Ensure that both your underwear and trousers are loosely fitted at the crotch region.
- Sitting on a chair for hours at a stretch can increase the temperature inside the testes, thus destroying the sperm within. Similarly, taking hot water baths can also have an adverse effect on the fertility of a man.
- Excessive alcohol consumption, along with tobacco smoking greatly affects the sperm count. Avoid smoking and cut down the drinking to increase the sperm count and quality.
- Lastly, stress is one of the commonest reasons for infertility in both men and women. Deal with the stress by engaging in enjoyable activities or practice meditation daily.
Role of homeopathy in treating male infertility
Conventional forms of treatment for infertility may have numerous side effects, which is why homeopathy is greatly regarded in this regard. Homeopathy approaches the condition in a holistic fashion. It does not look to treat the infertility itself, but treats the underlying cause for the disorder. The all-natural form of remedy relies in the premise that like-cures-like. Since only natural ingredients are used in the homeopathic medication, there are no chances of side effects from the same. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
One amongst many skin disorders, psoriasis affects nearly 2.8% of the Indian population. It is an autoimmune chronic skin condition, which causes rapid increase of skin cells. Due to this rapid build-up of skin cells, the surface of your skin becomes dry, scaly and flaky.
Types of Psoriasis-
- Plaque psoriasis- the most common type of psoriasis that is visible on the elbows, scalp, knees, and lower back. This particular form of psoriasis causes inflamed, red patches on the skin that are covered with silvery scales (plaques).
- Guttate psoriasis- appears on the thighs, legs and arms, trunk
- Inverse psoriasis- affects the skin under breasts, around genitals, armpit and groin
- Pustular psoriasis- affects smaller areas like the fingertips
- Erythrodermic psoriasis- most uncommon type of psoriasis covering the entire body
What triggers Psoriasis?
Psoriasis refers to an autoimmune condition. It occurs when the white blood cells (known as ‘T’ cells), instead of attacking and fighting the invading bacteria, attack your skin cells mistakenly.
Other factors triggering this condition includes-
- Skin infections or strep throat
- Skin injuries
- Alcohol consumption
- Deficiency of vitamin-D
- Certain medications
Psoriasis can also occur as the result of a genetic predisposition.
- Inflamed, red patches on the skin
- Dry, flaky skin prone to bleeding
- Burning, itching sensation around the patches
- Pitted, thick nails
- Swollen joints
- Slivery scales on the red patches
Treating Psoriasis with Homeopathy-
Homeopathy plays a vital role in curing various skin problems including Psoriasis.
- It not only palliates the symptoms of the disease but also particularly aims towards rectifying the underlying cause.
- Homeopathic medicines are prepared from natural substances and extracts of medicinal plants- bark of spurge olive, potassium sulfate etc. The topical creams soothe your skin, reduce itching and inflammation and rejuvenate your skin naturally.
- Homeopathy can work wonders in situations where other conventional methods fail to yield effective results. For instance, certain medications or drugs may result in flare-ups or other adverse effects. But when it comes to Homeopathy, you can rest assured that the remedies are completely safe and long lasting.
In nearly 90% of all skin disorder cases, Homeopathy has shown remarkable results in treating the condition. So if you are looking for a permanent cure, opt for Homeopathic treatment. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!