Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Dewas and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tariq Ahmad
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Epilepsy
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Health Check Up
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Submit a review for Dr. Tariq AhmadYour feedback matters!
I have psoriasis fr last 15 years and I have tried all kind of medicine but I can't improve tell me what should I have to do.
If I have sex in my life, then I will end up in two minutes, I have no idea what kind of medicines are available.
Suffering acute GERD using esomeprazole 40 mg tabs regularly Even small food affect lot kindly advise Doctor.
I am suffered with khasi from 1 week. I tried many medicine but there is no effect. Please tell me what medicine I have to take for that problem.
I have been diagnosed with sjogren's syndrome four years ago since then I am having fever like chills along with muscle pain which becomes better with zerodol p can any doctor suggest me some medicine for the above conditions kindly help me for my muscles pain thanks in advance.
ADHD or Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder refers to those psychological disorders, which significantly alter a child's behavior and considerably affects his or her relationships with others. This condition is seldom preceded by perceptible symptoms and even when they do, they are difficult to decipher. However some of them are:
- Self-centered: Those children who suffer from the attention deficit hyperactivity syndrome tend to be encapsulated in their own subjectivity. Though this does seem harmless apparently, this tendency may lead them to be insensitive to other's needs and wants.
- Emotional outbursts: ADHD makes children extremely susceptible to frequent emotional outbursts and makes them erratic.
- Difficulty in concentration: Children who suffer from ADHD face extreme difficulty in concentrating or focusing on things. Many a times they fail to repeat what was told to them.
There might be several causes which can contribute to the development of this disorder. Some of them are:
- A drastic change in the child's lives: A sudden or a drastic change like the divorce of parents may severely affect the child and maim him emotionally. This may lead to the development of this disorder.
- Depression: Though always associated with adults, depression can be and is common among children as well. In such instances, a consequent development of ADHD is highly plausible.
- Bipolar disorder: Bipolar disorder refers to excessive and incomprehensible mood swings. Many children suffer from it in their early lives, making them susceptible to ADHD.
Notwithstanding the ambiguity and the erratic nature of the disorder, there might be preventive measures which parents might adopt to deter the outbreak of the disorder. Some of them are:
- Less use of preservatives: Parents must be careful about what their children eat. Those foods which contain a certain amount of preservatives tend to aggravate the disorder thereby causing more harm than good.
- Consider alternative forms of medications: Another way of dealing with this problem is by exploring other forms of medications and not sticking to one form. In this respect, practicing yoga may be very beneficial.