Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Devendranagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Surendra JainYour feedback matters!
Hi dear mam/sir once I had taken many medicine for increasing the length of my penis then. My problem is my penis length and breath is increasing month to month? How can I stopped it now length is 9.67 inch and breath is 3.45 inch. Thatswhy my wife does not want to sex with me becoz of big and fat penis. please give me suggestion to stopped the length and breath of it.
Recently My fasting glucose came as 132 & PP as 145. My last year reports were fine. To confirm I took HbA1C which came as 7.8% & mean blood glucose came as 177.16. I request doctors to guide me if I have to start medicine for diabetes. What changes should I make in my diet to control it. Whether medicine once started is to be continued life long Thanks.
I am suffering from diabetic last 10 years. Also gastritis my age 42 weight 74 kg. When gas filler in my stomach I am afraid then I am anxiety. Then run to hospital doctors give lesuride inj and I feel relaxed within half hour. Many doctor I visited all types of medical report done like endoscopy ,angiography, nothing comes in. Some doctor says visit phycratist. Give guide whom consult and which drug take.
Hello I am suffering from cold and fever what to do to get cured from this, is there any easy way for curing please help me.
I'm 20 year old and addicted to masturbate now from sometime I feel week down there and even can not hold erection for long and even now it's not that hard What should I do now. please suggest some good home remedies. I'm so much worried about this.
Hi, I am Manoj having diabetes from last 8 months. With metformin 500 in morning ang 1 gm in night keeps my blood sugar under control. Can you suggest me some diet plan to get more control over my blood sugar.
I had my exams last week and due to which I was not able to get good sleep I could hardly manage to sleep 3-4 hours and now my eyes are irritated and pains what to do?
Hi. I am 38years old lady and having all the time bodyach and also having less HB. How do increase HB with speed or what do for my body. Having 8-9hrs sitting job with service industry. Having blood group A-ve. please suggest. Having minus thyroid, m taking medicines for the same in routine.
People who have healthy sex life are not only happier but also healthier than those who don't. Here are 9 health benefits you never knew sex can provide -
1) Rocking immune system: regular sex ensures higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders.
2) Lowers blood pressure: one landmark study found that sexual intercourse specifically (not masturbation) lowered systolic blood pressure.
3) Great exercise: sex is a really great form of exercise. It is a muscular exercise that burns calories and increases your heart rate.
4) Lowers heart attack risk: great sex life is good for your heart. It not just raises your heart rate, sex helps keep your estrogen and testosterone levels in balance.
5) Reduces pain: getting an orgasm can block pain. Vaginal stimulation can block chronic back and leg pain, and can reduce menstrual cramps, arthritic pain, and in some cases even headache.
6) Improves sleep: people usually dose of quickly after sex and tend to get a sound sleep.
7) Relieves stress: sexual arousal releases a brain chemical that revs up your brain's pleasure and reward system. Sex and intimacy relieve you of stress and boost your self-esteem and happiness too.
8) Reduces risk of prostate cancer: a study, published in the journal of the american medical association revealed that men who ejaculated frequently (at least 21 times a month) were less likely to get prostate cancer.
9) Helps women's bladder control: incontinence, a problem that affects about 30% of women at some point in their lives is helped with a regular sex. Good sex is like a workout for their pelvic floor muscles. An orgasm causes contractions in those muscles thus strengthening them.
My baby is 11months old by mistake she swallowed 1 MM. Plastic piece! She is not showing up any nausea tic signs! Please suggest I am tensed and worried!
I am 19 now I watch porn regularly nd I masturbate regularly my pennis size is too small nd it will be upto 4.9 inches nd I ejaculate very quickly tell me a reason I want a bigger nd erect penis please help me with this problem Moreover I'll ejaculate very fastly please let me know if I have any problems.
Day by day I am eating so much I can not control my eating and I am becoming so much how should I control that.
I am gout patient, I working out heavily at gym in order to reduce my Uric acid level also I am talking very less protein diet just want to know cucumbers increases Uric acid level when taken as salad with meal also please let me know if heavy work out at gym will have any adverse affect on my body.
Aging is a natural process that affects every aspect of wellbeing as one gets older. Be it physical health, mental health, emotional health or sexual health, aging has an impact on it all. The desire for passion and intimacy is one that does NOT recede with age and it is best to adapt to the changes that the body goes through for a more fulfilling experience.
Aging affects the sexual health of men and women in different ways. Furthermore, it has varying effects on men and women.
What are the physiological changes that affect sexual health in women?
The onset of menopause is a major factor that has several key consequences on the sexual health of a woman. It causes alterations in the functioning of the genital and reproductive organs. Once a woman hits the menopausal stage, the vagina tends to get shorter and thinner, with stiff and narrow walls. Vaginal lubrication also decreases. These changes are known to have an impact on the ability of a woman to derive pleasure from sex.
What are the physiological changes that affect sexual health in men?
The most common sexual problem that affects older men is erectile dysfunction. Also known as impotence, this leads to the inability to achieve or maintain an erection. Premature ejaculation is an added issue. The causes for male sexual problems that occur due to aging range from diabetes and obesity to conditions of the heart and vascular system.
What are the main causes of change in sexual health with age?
Following are a few examples of factors that affect sexual performance and health with increasing age:
- Decreasing hormone levels
- Chronic joint or muscular pain
- Development of illnesses or medical conditions
- Side effects of medication
- After effects of surgery
For many people, interest in sexual activity does not decrease with age. Getting older should not come in the way of enjoying sex. Having a deep and thorough understanding of the bodies of yourself and your partner as you both age and mature will play an important role in helping the two of you derive pleasure from sex and intimacy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.