Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for madcalYour feedback matters!
My mother 86 years (45 Kg. 4 Ft Ht) having BP and diabetes, Alzhmier. She is given 1 tablet each for BP, diabetes and one for anxiety to take rest. She remembers all old incidents and thinks it is still continuing e.g. Her father passed away 30 years ago, but she thinks her father is still there alone, and she wants to go to village to help him etc. But she does not remember recent happenings, including morning tiffen, who came and met her and went, bathroom doors etc. Even though we tell her the correct thing, she accepts it at the moment, but forgets again. She remembers all 5 of us at home and few close relatives. She thinks still she is only cooking and taking care of all of us in food, cloth etc. And her grandson is 14 years, she consider him as a very small boy of 3-4 years like. We are also giving her age Gandha half spoon alternate days, Brahmi leaf juice (ondelaga, GotuKola), Ground Badam, Melon seeds and she consumes coconut oil with food 2 days in a week and Vitamin D capsule one in a month, Flax Seed powder is also given once a week. Any possibility to make her reduce loss of memory or at last maintain as it is without further loosing memory etc. Pl help.
Hello I'm having soo much of hair near the buttocks hole, it is much irritating. Can I use veet to clean them? Can I use veet in underarms?
I am 16 years old. I want to get rid of unwanted hairs. But I did not use razors or any hair removal cream. Please tell me how can I get rid of unwanted hair with home made remedy!
I have calf muscles pain in both leg at night and day time. I have taken medicine but no any changes jas taken. What should I do?
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.
I have pain in my left side from my head, neck,and my knee from 1 year. Is there any solution pleas took me.
My age 20 and hair is getting thinner and patches are appearing what should I do? I have a massage oil which has 85 olive oil 15 extra virgin olive oil. I have castor oil which I apply to hair. Can I mix the massage oil with castor and apply to head hair.
I am having leg pain what should I do? I am trouble this from a week. I want cure my pain So tell me what should I do.
Did you know that yoga poses help you in achieving greater flexibility rather than develop it? If you are suffering from stiff hamstrings, painful lower back and locked-up hips and tried many yoga poses without any help, then you may not have tried the right poses. When the body is stiff, it feels like you are trapped within your own body. Flexibility exercises can help in alleviating joint stiffness that may have developed due to a wide array of reasons. Here are the main asanas that are great for joint flexibility.
- Big toe pose or Padangusthasana: This yogic pose can calm the nervous system and relieve stress and anxiety and stimulate your kidney and liver to optimize their functions. With regular practice, your calf muscles and hamstrings would stretch and your thighs would become stronger. If you are suffering from indigestion and insomnia, then big toe pose is a must try and it also helps in alleviating the symptoms of menopause.
- Bound angle pose or Baddha Konasana: This pose offers a host of benefits that include stimulating your abdominal organs, prostate glands, ovaries, kidneys and bladder. It also stimulates blood and oxygen circulation throughout the body and improves the heart condition. It is a therapeutic treatment for high blood pressure, anxiety, mild depression, fatigue flat feet, asthma and infertility. With consistent practice, you will be able to stretch your knees, groin and inner thigh.
- Child's pose or Balasana: This resting pose calms the mind and improves digestion to a great extent. It helps in elongation of the lower back by opening up and stretching this part of the body where all the weight is dumped while you sit and work all day long. This pose is perfect for opening up the hip and reducing hip pains and improving their flexibility.
- Cow face pose or Gomukhasana: When performed regularly, this pose helps in deep stretching the hips, thighs, ankles, armpit, shoulders, triceps, chest and deltoid. If you had been suffering from a chronic knee pain, this pose can help relieving it. It also aids in strengthening the spine and abdominals, and its folded variations are a great way of decompressing lower spine and clearing the hip joint.
Increased flexibility is one of the topmost benefits of yoga that would surely equip you with the freedom of movement and relaxation. However, it is always important to consult an expert before you try these poses, as they can evaluate your medical history and select the ideal yogic postures that would work best for you.
Opting for a hair transplant can be one of the many ways in which you can curb your receding hairline and put an end to baldness. This procedure involves taking hair from areas of the head that have dense hair growth, such as the back of the scalp, and transplanting it to the site where new hair needs to be created.
If you’re a MAN, these points should decide the time for getting a hair transplant surgery:
- You have been losing hair from male pattern baldness( a pattern of hair thinning and hair loss that occurs on the crown area, forming an ‘M’ shape) over years.
- Your hair loss persists despite taking medications to stop it.
- Your hair fall has reached a plateau stage (no growth or loss phase) and has stabilised.
- If you’ve experienced hair loss due to burns, trauma or cosmetic procedures.
If you’re a WOMAN, the right time to opt for a hair transplant procedure is when:
- You have lost hair as a result of burns or trauma.
- Your hair loss has been brought on by cosmetic procedures, like face lifts.
- You have female pattern hair loss.
4 MYTHS associated with hair transplant you shouldn’t believe!
Myth 1: Hair transplant gives you a head full of hair
Fact: This is not the case. Hair transplant only serves to lessen your bald appearance. It is a procedure that works by re-distributing your existing scalp hair in order to advance the front hairline. As a result, you end up looking younger with an appearance of a fuller head of hair.
Myth 2: It can be carried out at any age
Fact: This procedure should be ideally performed when your hairfall has more or less stopped experiencing any change, following a period of activity. Although it’s not easy to define the exact age as to when you would reach the plateau stage, this procedure should be done after 23 years of age.
Myth 3: It does not leave behind any scars
Fact: You can expect minimal scarring in a hair transplant surgery. Of the varied methods employed in hair transplant, it’s the FUE (follicular unit extraction) method that doesn’t leave behind a linear scar, but multiple small dots in the area from where the hair has been taken.They are hardly visible to the naked eye and hence FUE is more popular now-a-days.
Myth 4: It’s a very painful procedure
Fact : Hair transplant is performed under local anaesthesia. The site where follicular units will be harvested is made numb using sedatives and injections of local anaesthetic medicines, so that you don’t feel any pain whatsoever.
My mother was suffering from pain in the left leg since 1 year. She is a diabetic. She suffered a massive heart attack and collapsed in the hospital after a day of admission. She was 88 years old. Angioplasty was suggested but due to her age it was deferred. Please let me know if the leg pain would have been a pad or dvt which caused the acute MI. Her lipids were within normal a month back before her death. If pci was done would she be saved.
Looking for the Hair transplant. Just wants to know the average cost involved with this procedure and which doctor/Hospital is most suitable option for this process.
My hair is thinning day by day please help me out is there any doctor who can give this appointment urgently.
Eczema of the scalp, which results in itching, flaking, or crusting of the scalp, is called scalp peeling or is commonly referred to as “dandruff”. This condition causes increased shedding of normal scalp skin cells. Dandruff may also be caused by a fungal infection, other than just dehydration of the scalp.
The causes of an extremely dry scalp, thereby causing dandruff or even bigger flakes falling from the head onto shoulders and clothes, may be due to scalp psoriasis, eczema, poor nutrition, generalized dehydration, exposure to too much direct heat, and using too much of shampoo.
The three types of dandruff that need to be treated are those resulting from fungal growth, dry scalp and the one resulting from product build-up.
- Fungal growth: This kind of dandruff is a chronic condition, caused by increased oil content on the scalp or an off-balance pH of the scalp. It may also be due to poor cleansing habits, or even an allergic reaction to the hair products one uses. Try switching shampoos, conditioners, or styling products to sulfate-free formulas to cure this condition.
- Dry scalp: Sometimes, the skin of the scalp is literally so parched and dry that it is flaky and falls away like snakeskin. People with this kind of dandruff usually have drier hair and notice a tightness in their scalp. To treat dry-scalp dandruff, it is wise to indulge one’s hair with moisturizing and hydrating shampoos, cut down on or space out harsh chemical treatments like relaxers, permanents, or dyes, and take in more moisture from the inside - drink at least 8 eight-ounce glasses of water a day, and your skin (including your scalp) will show you results that you want. Eliminating sulfates from your shampoos or other hair care products will also help with dry scalp, since these ingredients help strip away natural oils. Brushing hair or massaging the scalp - either with bare fingertips or a few drops of oil - is another great treatment, since massage helps stimulate circulation and bring blood, nutrients, and oxygen to the scalp and hair.
- Product buildup: The most common type of dandruff is due to product buildup. This is what happens when people with otherwise healthy manes and scalps use too many styling products, such as layering gels, hair serum, hairspray, wrap lotions, scalp oils, heat-protecting serum, and so on. Dandruff caused by product buildup usually looks more like small clumps or balls of dirt. It may have a brownish color, since all those products attract and trap plenty of dirt and sweat. Product-buildup dandruff also tends to appear sporadically, only when hair is in need of a wash, whereas other types of dandruff show up more quickly and regularly.
To treat this kind of dandruff, one should wash hair more often or simply aim for using minimum chemical-rich hair products.
I am suffering from severe leg pain from 2 weeks since I have started running daily and gym leg exercise Please advice what should I do.
I had fever 4 days back. It was cured by allopathic medicines. But there is still joint pain swelling in toes fingers. Can not move easily. Pain sometimes like numbness sometimes sprain like pain.
Especially for new wearers, Lace Hair Skin is the best choice. It is durable and quite invisible against skin.
It is totally breathable due to thinning of Lace Hair Skin, and is useful for those living in warm climate. The Poly sides and back make these hair skins for thinning hair easy to tape and clean. These mens hair skin for thinning hair look natural because of the graduated, bleach knot single hairline. These hair skins for thinning hair have durable double knots on the rest of the base. This wonderful type of hair skin provides the customers with a high quality ultra thin skin of hair skin that comes with a lace made especially for the urban men.
The base design has a soft lace front part
A skin base with natural look and easy to tape, and with some durability
Reinforced threads are stitched to lace front for good contour and longer life span
Front hairline and top totally undetectable, Natural appearance, beautiful looking
The product has a 120% hair density with an average of 6 inches of hair length
It has free style hair direction
The curl and wave is the same 30 mm
Soft, feather light, breathable, durable, bleach knots on top and front makes undetectable
Front hairline and top view, natural looking and beautiful appearance,
Transparent thin skin on sides and back make it easy to attach and clean.
There are Various types of Lace Hair Patches / Hair Skin / Toupee:
1. Hollywood Lace Hair Patches / Hair Skin / Toupee
2. Fine Hollywood Lace Hair Patches / Hair Skin / Toupee
3. French Lace Hair Patches / Hair Skin / Toupee
4. Fine French Lace Hair Patches / Hair Skin / Toupee
5. Swiss Lace Hair Patches / Hair Skin / Toupee
6. Full Lace Hair Patches / Hair Skin / Toupee
7. Top Lace Hair Patches / Hair Skin / Toupee
Joint pains or muscles cramps are the usual suspects when it comes to leg pain. Joint pains are usually a symptom of arthritis, a common occurrence during old age. Leg muscles are mostly affected by muscle cramps. From an Ayurvedic point of view, all pains are caused by the vata dosha.
What are doshas?
The doshas define the natural inclination of the body and they comprise the three main energies that affect your health and well-being. The three doshas are Pitta, Vata and Kapha. Thus in Ayurveda, pain is caused when the doshas are vitiated. In Ayurveda, ama is the name given to the toxic materials in the body that are caused by improper indigestion. Therefore, pain occurs when there is too much ama build-up in your body.
Useful herbs for treating leg pain:
- Clove: It provides instant relief from pain, especially if they are due to muscle cramps. Apply clove oil in a poultice over the affected area.
- Ginger: Since ginger has great painkiller properties, it can be added to a regular diet to deal with chronic leg pain.
- Liquorice: Muscle aches can be treated with liquorice roots infused in water overnight.
- Madhuca: Applying madhuca oil over leg pains, especially if they are due to rheumatism, then it can give great results.
- Pepper: Pepper aids in proper blood circulation by helping dilating the superficial blood vessels.
Dietary regulations for leg pain: To help with chronic leg pain, leafy vegetables, green vegetables, Vitamin C-rich foods, plantains that are rich in potassium, magnesium and calcium must be consumed. Coffee and chocolate must be avoided at all costs. The consumption of water cannot be stressed enough as one of the leading causes of leg pain is dehydration of insufficient fluids in the body. Water helps flush out the toxins in the body, thus getting rid of the vitiated doshas.
Ayurvedic treatment for leg pain: For external use, Mahanarayana Tailam is extremely effective. Warming the oil before application will give best results. For internal use, Simhanada Guggulu, a mild laxative, Laxmi Vilas rasa and Pratapa Lankeshwara Rasa are prescribed.
Loss of hair can have adverse effects on your physical as well as mental health. Not only does hair loss affect your self-esteem or appeal, it also hints at an underlying health problem. There could be many reasons for the loss of hair. ‘Alopecia areata’ is a condition wherein sudden loss of hair begins with one or more circular bald patches that might or might not overlap.
Some of the common cosmetic treatments for hair loss include:
- Hair Grafting or Transplant: Hair transplant or grafting is a procedure that uses surgery to move hair follicles from one spot in the body to another and is mainly used to treat male pattern baldness. The transplantations are carried out in outpatient form, with local anaesthesia and mild sedation. Harvesting of hair follicles is done using various methods, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. Some of the common harvesting techniques are:
- Strip Harvesting: A strip of skin from the scalp or from any other spot where there is good growth of hair is harvested by the surgeon.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE): Follicular Unit Extraction is a procedure which involves the singular extraction of each hair follicle without any removal of strip of tissue.
- Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT): Follicular Unit Transplant involves the removal of a small strip of tissue from the rear part of the head. The donor hair follicles would be extracted from this strip.
- Robotic Hair Restoration: The devices associated with Robotic Hair Restoration utilize robotic arms and cameras to provide assistance to the surgeon during the FUE procedure.
- Scalp Reduction: This cosmetic procedure involves removal of skin (non-hair-bearing) from the scalp, which ensures that the remaining skin (hair-bearing) can be extended to the area that it is capable of covering the bald spots on the head. This procedure is effective in covering bald areas on the back as well as top of the head. However, it is not favourable for the hairline in the frontal areas of the head