Doctors in Aakash Wellness Centre
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Depression
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment of Neck Pain
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Fear
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Hernia
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Hydrocele
Submit a review for Aakash Wellness CentreYour feedback matters!
There are many kinds of infections that may afflict the body from time to time. While some of them may be dormant conditions that flare up due to environmental factors, there may be others that may occur due to a change in season as well as other causes, including interaction with a carrier of the same infection.
Does depression, felt acutely, but not manifesting itself in any form, except for occasional sleeplessness, can it have serious health impact.
I am a 34 year old male. From last few days I have burning sensation on my thigh and later it pains. It is generally high after having intercourse. Can you please suggest something.
चेहरे का कालापन कई लोगों के परेशानी का कारण बन जाता है. यदि हम इस कालापन को दूर करने के उपायों की बात करें तो ये बहुत आसान है और हमारे आसपास मौजूद चीजों से ही हो सकता है. अगर किसी के चेहरे पर एक स्वाभाविक चमक दिखे तो लोग ऐसे चेहरे की तारीफ़ करते हैं. इसीलिए लोग अपने चेहरे पर चमक लाने के लिए तरह-तरह के तरीके अपनाते हैं. लेकिन उससे भी ज्यादा महत्वपूर्ण है कि ये चमक प्राकृतिक तरीके से आए. बाजार में मिलने वाले उत्पादों से चमक तो आती है लेकिन इसका दुष्प्रभाव भी हॉट है. इसलिए आइए इस लेख के जरिए हम चेहरे का कालापन दूर करने के विभिन्न उपायों पर के नजर डालें.
1. बेसन का उपयोग
बेसन भी चेहरा साफ़ करने वाला एक प्रचलित सामग्री है. दो चम्मच बेसन में गुलाब जल डालकर पेस्ट तैयार करें और इस पेस्ट को चेहरे पर सूखने तक लगाए रखें. फिर त्वचा को हल्के गर्म पानी से साफ़ कर लें.
2. संतरे का छिलका
संतरे का छिलका भी चेहरे को साफ़ करने वाली सार्वाधिक इस्तेमाल की जाने वाली सामग्री के रूप में प्रचलित है. इसके लिए आपको एक बड़ा चम्मच संतरे के छिलके का पाउडर, एक चम्मच शहद, एक चुटकी हल्दी, नींबू के जूस की कुछ बूँदें और पानी को मिश्रित कर लें. फिर इस मिश्रण को अपने चेहरे पर लगाएं और बीस मिनट तक सूखने के लिए ऐसे ही छोड़ दें. अब इस फेस पैक को पानी से धो लें.
3. एलोवेरा से
एलोवेरा एक प्राचीन सामग्री है जिसके अनेक औषधीय इस्तेमाल हैं. चेहरा साफ़ करने के लिए दो चम्मच एलो वेरा जेल और दो चम्मच ब्राउन शुगर को आपस में अच्छे से मिलाकर इस मिश्रण को अपने चेहरे पर लगाएं और स्क्रब की तरह इससे अपने चेहरे पर कुछ मिंट तक रगड़ें. फिर स्क्रब को गुनगुने पानी से धो लें. अब पूरा चेहरे धोने के बाद चेहरे को फिर से ठंडे पानी से धो लें.
4. चावल के आटे का उपयोग
आटे का चावल भी चेहरे की सफाई के लिए इस्तेमाल किया जाता है. इसके लिए दो चम्मच चावल का आटा, एक चम्मच खीरे का जूस और एक चम्मच नींबू का जूस मिलाकर एक मुलायम फेस पैक तैयार करें. अब इस पैक को अपने चेहरे पर लगाएं और 15 मिनट के लिए इसे लगा हुआ छोड़ दें. अब अपने चेहरे को गुनगुने पानी से धो लें.
5. मुल्तानी मिट्टी
ये एक जाना-माना और प्राचीन तरीकों में से है. इसके कोई दुष्प्रभाव भी नहीं हैं. इसके लिए आप दो चम्मच मुल्तानी मिट्टी और तीन चम्मच संतरे का जूस को एक साथ मिलाकर मुलायम पेस्ट बनाएं. अब इस पेस्ट को अपने चेहरे पर लगाएं और 10-15 मिनट के लिए लगा हुआ छोड़ दें. अब अपने चेहरे को गुनगुने पानी से साफ़ कर लें.
दही आसानी से सबके घरोंन में उपलब्ध होता है इसलिए ये भी एक आसान तरीका है. इसके लिए आपको दो चम्मच दही और एक चम्मच शहद को मिश्रित करके एक अच्छा पेस्ट तैयार करना है. फिर इस पेस्ट को अपने चेहरे पर 15 मिनट तक लगाए रखने के बाद अपने चेहरे को ठंडे पानी से धो लें.
चहरे की सफाई के लिए दूध एक लोकप्रिय पदार्थ है. दूध का इस्तेमाल करने के लिए एक चम्मच दूध और एक चम्मच शहद को मिलाकर मुलायम पेस्ट बनाएं और तब इस पेस्ट को अपने चेहरे पर लगाकर हल्के हाथ से रगड़ें. 15 मिनट तक ऐसे ही लगा हुआ छोड़ने के बाद चेहरे को पानी से साफ़ कर लें. अगर आपकी तेलिये त्वचा है तो लो फैट दूध का इस्तेमाल और अगर रूखी त्वचा है तो फुल क्रीम का इस्तेमाल करें.
अब तक जीरा का इस्तेमाल आपने मसाले के रूप में किया होगा लेकिन अब हम आपको इसे चेहरा साफ़ करने के इस्तेमाल करना बताएंगे. एक चम्मच जीरा के बीज को दो कप पानी में डालकर उबालें. अब इस मिश्रण से अपने चेहरे को धोएं.
जई के इस्तेमाल से भी आप चहरे की सफाई कर सकते हैं. इसके लिए तीन चम्मच जई, दो चम्मच गुलाब जल और दही का मिश्रण तैयार करें. फिर इस पेस्ट को अपने चेहरे पर 15 मिनट तक लगाए रखें.इसके बाद अपने चेहरे को पानी से धो लें.
10. अंडे का उपयोग
चेहरे को साफ़ करने के लिए अंडे को भी इस्तेमाल किया जाता है. इसके लिए आपको एक अंडे को फोड़कर कटोरे में झागदार और मुलायम बनने तक चलाते रहें. फिर इस पेस्ट को अपने चेहरे पर लगाकर सूखने दें. इसके बाद इसे ठंडे पानी से धो लें.
11. गाजर, टमाटर और खीरा
गाजर, टमाटर और खीरा के इस्तेमला से भी आप अपने चेहरे को साफ़ कर सकते हैं. इसके लिए आपको 1 एवोकैडो, 1 मध्यम आकार का उबला हुआ गाजर, 1 बड़ा चम्मच क्रीम, 1 अंडा और 1 चम्मच शहद को अच्छी तरह मिश्रित करके 15 मिनट तक लगाने के बाद ठंडे पानी से धो लें. इसी तरह से आप टमाटर का भी पेस्ट बनाकर इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं. इसके अलावा खीरे का इस्तेमाल करने के लिए आपको तीन चम्मच खीरे का जूस और एक चम्मच नींबू का जूस मिश्रित करके इसमें रुई डुबाकर चेहरे पर लगाएं. 15-20 मिनट के बाद इसे धो लें.
12. ग्रीन टी
चेहरे को साफ़ करने के लिए ग्रीन टी का इस्तेमाल करने के लिए 2 इस्तेमाल की हुई ग्रीन टी बैग, 1 चम्मच नींबू का जूस और 1 चम्मच शहद की आवश्यकता होगी. टी बैग को काटकर उसमें से पाउडर को निकाल लें और इसमें नींबू का जूस और शहद को डालें फिर इसे अच्छी तरह से मिला दें. अब इस मिश्रण को चेहरे पर लगाएं और 15 मिनट के लिए ऐसे ही लगा हुआ छोड़ दें. अब चेहरे को पानी से धो
A certain psychiatric condition which causes a person to be functionally impaired in social and occupational settings is known as Impulse Control Disorder. Most of you are granted with the ability to think before you act but it isn't the case for people suffering with such a condition. People diagnosed with this condition are not able to withstand the urge to do something detrimental to themselves or other people.
This condition is similar to other disorders such as kleptomania, compulsive gambling and pyromania to name a few. Although people suffering from this disorder do not plan their acts, the acts they do perform generally fulfill their conscious wishes. Other disorders of such similar nature like Kleptomania and ADHD, which are associated with difficulty in controlling impulses but that is not their chief feature. Patients of impulse control disorder find it highly distressful and are hence often seen to lose control of their actions and consequently their lives.
What causes this disorder?
Some medical practitioners are of the opinion that this disorder is a subgroup of other conditions such as stress, anxiety, OCD and other such. Scientists and researchers are not particularly sure what causes this condition but have determined that it can be caused due to a combination of physiological, emotional and psychological factors pertaining to cultural and societal aspects. Also, certain brain structures linked to emotions and memory functions in and around the frontal lobe are linked to planning functions and impulses.
Some studies show that certain hormones such as testosterone which are associated with aggression and violence may also play a role in forming such disorder. Aggressive and violent behaviors are apparent in people suffering from this disorder. Certain studies have shown a connection between certain forms of seizure disorders and aggressive impulsive behaviors.
People with such disorders are also more likely to contract addiction and mood disorders. Antidepressants are usually prescribed in treating such disorders.
In today's contemporary times, our outer appearance plays a huge role in determining our path of success. Looking good in many ways has become essential for leaving a lasting impression. Nowadays, age is no longer a factor for looking or feeling beautiful. While beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, the onus to maintain that beauty lies with ourselves. Numerous grooming centres and salons are spread all over the street these days to cater to all our beauty needs. Gone are the days when dressing up and putting on make up were scoffed at. Why then do we tolerate wrinkles and scars just because time has decreed so?
With all kinds of correctional therapies and treatments, our skin can be as smooth and glamorous as ever. One of the most popular trick in this regard is filler injections.
What are Filler Injections?
Filler injections enable us to redefine those aspects of our faces, which have been the causes of consternation for a long period of time. These injections makes it possible to cover up unwanted wrinkles, smoothen lines and remove pitted scars. They can also be used to make the lips look fuller. These injections, when injected under the skin, raise up that area, lending it a more wholesome appearance. It is however, transient in nature and often requires repeated surgeries. While some of the most common aftermaths of this are redness, swelling or itchiness, none these last more than a day.
It is therefore, a very safe beauty therapy for giving the furrowed skin a new leash of life. Many have vouched for how the filler surgeries have renewed their self confidence. However, there are a few risk factors that one must be mindful of before opting for a filler surgery.
Risk factors of Filler Injections:
Filler injections make the skin prone to certain allergies and rashes or even flu-like symptoms. Infections, bleeding and inflammation are other repercussions of a filler surgery. Filler injections contain Hyaluronic acid, collagens, fat cells and man-made polymers. In case one's skin reacts to any of these ingredients, then one must resort to expert care. However, most of these outbreaks are temporary in nature and this treatment is easily reversible in case one chooses to do so
Worrying is a natural tendency among children. While some worrying helps children to excel, too much worrying can lead to anxiety related disorders. From friendship woes to homework to fear of failure, there could be a lot of factors that can lead to anxiousness in a kid. This problem is mostly witnessed in school going, children. Some of the common symptoms that are portrayed include the need to be perfectionists, seeking of constant reassurance, getting sick worrying too much, scared of participating in a group event.
How to prepare your child to overcome anxiety?
- Help them prepare: One major cause of anxiousness in a child is ill preparation. Be it tests or essays, if a child has not prepared well, he tends to get nervous and suffer from anxiousness. The solution is to teach them various study techniques such as flashcards and quizzes. If this is done regularly and reviewed meticulously, your child will get over the fear of failing and perform better.
- Teach them to focus: Losing focus is a major tendency among kids who tend to suffer from anxiety related disorders. Keeping the concentration going is a major skill that needs to be taught by parents. Kids often go blank during tests thinking others are far smarter than they are. Some good method to tech focus is to teach them reverse counting, slow breathing technique and frequent consumption of water.
- Pass on the anxiety: Anxiousness has to be passed in form of something. Certain activities, therefore play great strokes in addressing anxiousness. Teach your kids to distress in the form of TV or teach them to write when they are anxious. This not only takes off anxiety from the equation, it helps a kid to relax without the fear of failure.
- Reassurance: Kids suffering from anxiousness often need repeated reassurance about the task in hand. The task here for a parent is to make their kid understand that failure will not impact their relationship with their parents. Often the failure of letting someone down makes a kid anxious. Constant reassurance will curtail the tendency. This being said, parents should ensure that this doesn’t become a habit for the kid. The idea is to make them comfortable and not letting your child dependent on you.
- Relaxation techniques: A study published by the Journal of School Counseling argued that kids who practice relaxation techniques are far less likely to suffer from anxiety and stress related disorders as compared to their peers. Some of the relaxation techniques that can be easily learned and practised include breathing exercises, meditation, yoga and so on. This exercise helps children to focus and concentrate more.
Lower back pains may underline a host of diseases, some of the most distinctive being the degeneration of lumbar disc and strain of back muscles. If left unattended, these acute durations of severe pain can lead to further complications, beyond the scope of both active and passive physical treatment regimes. Hence, it is always recommended to attend to these minuscule symptoms as soon as they are detected.
How physiotherapy works wonders in lower back pains:
- Physiotherapy is recommended when lower back pains are frequent, or stretch for days at a time. Most medical literatures, which shower their unanimous support in favour of physiotherapy for back pain, make note that physiotherapy relieves pain, as well as improves the functions, which are most likely to be affected by this disorder.
- Pain emanating, following a surgery, is recognized as one of the most significant aspects where benefits of physiotherapy are more visible. Generally, patients are advised to undergo physiotherapy sessions after surgical procedures irrespective of age and gender, unless the move is contraindicated in specific cases.
- Muscular spasms and muscle shrinking is a highly familiar phenomenon observed in individuals who are relatively less active. Muscle shrinking can often be attributed to very low usage of certain muscles, while muscle spasmcan occur when neurons at the affected muscles are irritated. Physiotherapy is observed as both the first line as well as the second line of treatment regimen in such occurrences; a routine for gradual and slow stretching is recommended by physiotherapists involving the muscles of legs, hips, abdomen and lower back, based on their intensity of pain.
- Advanced stages of a physiotherapy treatment regime upgrade the simple stretching exercises to more rigorous ones like specific stabilizing drills, exercises involving balancing machines and/or exercise balls. This aspect of physiotherapy caters to the secondary spine muscles of the human body.
- The area of the body considered to be the core of lower back pain (lower back muscles and muscles of abdomen) requires more than just stretching or exercises involving machines. Workout focused on these core areas are based on a complex set of exercises, which may have to be improvised such that the aforementioned muscles absorb the maximum shock.
- In addition to these conventional exercises, which are based on applications of gravity, some centres offer a different environment for individuals who are unable to perform activities in normal conditions. The concept of aquatic pools addresses the issue, and makes exercising quite an easy feat for the physically challenged individuals.
Depression can be caused because of many reasons. However, it can get worse or be triggered due to nutritional deficiency. However nutritional deficiencies and depression act in a vicious cycle. Depressed people often receive less or improper food which leads to malnutrition which again aggravate depression. Thus, both conditions should be treated simultaneously. Read further to know how:
- Omega-3 fatty acids: An Omega-3 unsaturated fat deficiency can cause depression. That shows exactly how much fish, salmon, halibut or flaxseeds and walnuts we have to expend to be at an ideal level. These basic minerals lessen aggravation and take up a basic part in our mental health, particularly memory and disposition.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D deficiency is a noteworthy problem that specialists and general physicians perceive to be dangerous. This lack has been connected to depression, dementia and mental imbalance. The majority of our Vitamin D levels drop off during the fall and winter months, since daylight is the best source of vitamin D.
- Magnesium: Odds are great that you are magnesium inadequate since a lot of people are. Sugar, phosphoric acid, perpetual anxiety, anti-infection agents and diuretics contain magnesium. Magnesium is infrequently alluded to as the anxiety counteracting agent.
- Vitamin B complex: B vitamins like vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 have some great medical advantages, including decreased heart diseases and healthy skin and nails. Again, a vitamin B deficiency may affect your emotional wellness. Every one in four depressed or stressed woman suffers from vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Folate: Individuals with a low folate level have just a seven percent reaction to treatment with antidepressants. Those with high folate levels have a reaction of 44 percent. That is the reason a lot of specialists are currently endorsing a folate called Deplin to treat dejection.
- Amino acids: Amino acids are the building blocks of protein that help your mind work efficiently. An amino acid deficiency may make you feel slow, foggy, unfocused, and discouraged. Great sources of amino acids include meat, eggs, beans, seeds, and nuts.
- Iron: Iron deficiency is truly common in women. Around 20 percent of the women and 50 percent of pregnant women are iron deficient. Just 3 percent of men are iron deficient. The most widely recognized type of side effect is the decreasing number of red platelets brought on by the lack of iron. The side effects include weakness, concentration issues and a foggy mind.
- Zinc: Zinc is used by more proteins (a person has more than 300) than some other minerals. It is important to most of the body’s systems. It also helps our stomach to determine what food items or nutrients to keep and what to dispose off.
Therefore, it is very important for a person to consume the right amount of nutrients that a human needs. Their deficiency not only causes depression, but also many other diseases and illnesses.
It is normal to feel nervous before an interview or be anxious about something, but letting that fear take over you is not normal. If your worries and stress interfere with your day-to-day life, you may be suffering from an anxiety disorder. Fear not, this is treatable with homeopathy.
What is Anxiety Disorder?
Anxiety disorder can be understood as a group of mental disorders characterised by intense feelings of anxiety and fear. Anxiety can be best defined as a worry about future events. This condition can lead to physical symptoms, such as a fast heart rate, uneasiness and shakiness.
Types of Anxiety Disorders:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Specific Phobia
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Separation Anxiety Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Selective Mutism
People often have more than one anxiety disorder.
1. The homeopathic medicines are suitable for people who are easily stressed, oversensitive, insecure, irritable and despondent. They also help in dealing with the after effects of grief and fright. Physical ailments such as fatigue, dullness and lack of energy that are a result of anxiety can also be treated with these medicines.
2. There are homeopathic medicines for sudden, intense anxiety attacks and for post-traumatic anxiety. They also helps in dealing with after effects of anxiety such as memory weakness, restlessness, oversensitivity and spells of rage.
3. The homeopathic medicines are also helpful in cases where anxiety makes a person insecure and unsure of what to do. When you're anxious, you are likely to crave for something sweet and feel very hot. Both these are cyclic symptoms of anxiety and can worsen the situation if not dealt properly. However, homeopathic medicines help calm the digestive effects of sugar and cool the body to keep anxiety levels in check.
4. Homeopathic medicines also work well on people who are worried about safety and security. If issues like health, money and break-ins are the cause of your anxiety, homeopathic remedies are ideal for you. They also helps deal with restlessness.
5. When it comes to anxiety, there are some homeopathi medicones which very well suit the people who are scared of change and over controlling. This anxiety is accompanied by excessive sweating due to any exertion and stubbornness. Such people are also often afraid of animals and of the dark and get easily confused.