Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Submit a review for Ms. Tanu GoelYour feedback matters!
I do stammer nd my voice is not clear like others nd sometimes I found difficulty with some particular words .I hv inferiority. Complex of this prblm but I talk very confidently to everyone .does this prblm has permanent solution? Or I will suffer from this throughout my life.
I had couple of breakups since my past 4 years. And every single time I chose a guy in anger and just to forget the past man. And I donno y since the last 2 years I have been depressed. Now I have a bf in my life who is good enough but I do not have friends cause I dumped my ex for my bf. My ex is my class mate im doing my engineering. I have always this constant feelings coming from I side I need to justify everything to everyone. I am not happy. I feel I am I the only one who cannot make friends. Inside im dying to have friends roam party but when it comes to reality I clsw myself and I can not get clse to people at all. Please help me.
I can't concentrate my study. My exam is coming soon. I am stressful. How can I concentrate? Please give me advice quickly.
Sir/Ma'am please help. My girlfriends period started on 10th aug and ended on 15th aug. We both had unprotected sex on 27th aug. I believe I did not cum inside her but she was in doubt so she took ipill (ecp) 6 hours after the intercourse. On 1st September, at 1 30 am, she started bleeding and she said that the pain and bleeding was just like her periods. She bleed for 3 days and on 4 th days, the bleeding slowly stopped. We both don't want any pregnancy. We both are very very tensed. please help us. We will be grateful.
I am suffering from last 4 days mouth alser. But sometimes easily solve disease. And not. I am addict tambako. please any consult how to possible leave this addict.
I am a occasional alcoholic person• what food & drink I need to take and what r the things need to take care for healthy life.
The person who smokes, how can he prevent his lungs from tar. Means how can we reduce the level of tar from the lungs of a smoker?
Mental health is intricately linked with physical health, poor physical health and ailments can lead to poor quality of life and psychological distress
Anxiety and depression generated as a consequence of physical illness require attention and helped with treatment of antidepressants and counseling.
I am age 40 years old female, going through menopause along with severe depression with suicidal ideation. Pls help.
My son is 8 years old. He not speak only says papa mama. new Delhi doctors says my son is totally medical fit nothing any problem. But my son is not speak what's the region please help me and give me good guide line for my son speaking problem.
Sir I have suffered with full off stress and depression and loneliness I doesn't have any siblings and I have suffered with some problems I was 19 years old So please give me a suggestion to overcome this stress depression.
Madam/Sir, I always smokes and drink that's why occurring cough and chest pain. But still I can't leave it. Give me some ideas to avoid smoke.
Stress affects every aspect of our lives. It does not allow you to think or focus on anything else, tempts you to binge eat and takes control of your lifestyle. Stress can also cause severe health problems that can result in heart disease. Thus it is very necessary to learn how to control and manage stress. Managing your stress effectively can help you cope with it better and let your remain in control of your life.
Homeopathy is based on the belief that the mind and body are connected. Thus by treating one, the other can benefit as well. Thus when prescribing a form of treatment for any health condition, attention is always paid to the mental state of the patient. Homeopathy can be very effective in treating and controlling stress and stress related problems. When treating stress with homeopathy, it is essential to first understand the cause of stress.
Some common homeopathic remedies for stress are:
- Arsenic Album: This is usually prescribed to people who are generally anxious and nervous. People affected by the stress of being late for an event or meeting can also be given this remedy to ease the stress. Patients who benefit from this form of treatment are also often hypochondriacs who constantly feel that every minor symptom is a sign of a major illness.
- Bryonia: This is very effective remedy for all kinds of stress. It can also be used to treat stress triggered by uncertainty at the workplace and insecurity about not having enough money even though they work very hard.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This is also a common homeopathic remedy for work place related stress. People who are concerned about being observed or stressed by an upcoming deadline can be benefited by this medication. This type of stress can commonly be seen at the time of appraisals.
- Staphysagria: People who are extremely sensitive and feel that the world is unjust and unfair to them cab be benefited by Staphysagria. This is often faced by children bullied in school and people in corporate work environments. Staphysagria boosts confidence levels and thus makes the person feel less vulnerable.
- Ignatia: Emotional stress is very well treated by Ignatia. This homeopathic remedy addresses feelings of disappointment and guilt and stress that follows an emotional loss such as the loss of a loved one or breaking up for a relationship. It also fights the desire to withdraw from family and friends and moodiness.