Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Monica SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I am 28 year old male I am on antidepressants since 4 years. And I smoke daily 2 cigarettes so my question is smoking causes depression and anxiety more?
Iam 21 years old I have anxiety problem. I face immense fear if I get into any fight or sort of any troublesome situation initially my heart beats so fast and later my legs would shake and difficulty in taking breadth. Sometimes I get depressed for no reason. I don't know whether its neurological or psychological problem, can you please tell me what does it related to and is there any treatment for this problem?
Sir I am 26 year's old boy. I have a depression problem since last 5 years and so doctor have been prescribed me SZETALO PLUS TABLET for this. Since last 5 years I am taking SZETALO plus 1/2 tablet regularly at night,, Feeling improve after start it. It improved my sleepless problem and tension. But still sometimes I feel chest pain, shortest of breath, unfortable, dizziness and unhappy. Please tell me how can I improve it. My memory power is also Not good like previous. I am smoking 2 cigrate daily, please tell how can I improve myself for better health without any problems. Tell tell me how can I reduce my panic attacks and depression symptoms??
I'm addicted to smoking from past 7-8 years. Daily I will have 6-10 cigarette's. Trying to quit but unable to. However I'm going to quit in next 2 months. Will it effect if I suddenly stop smoking. Heard that there are chances for heart stroke. Is that true? Also suggest me how to stop smoking.
I am 33 year old and preparing for some competitive exam. How can I improve my memory so that I can retain what I study? I have also heard that ramdev's shankpushpi is quite helpful in this regard. Please suggest. Regards.
Am a 18 year old guy Whenever I see a good looking girl I get aroused immediately Is it a good thing or not?
I am 20 years old and when I am in tension I'll eat my nails without knowing. please help me how to avoid it.
I always seem to feel very depressed when I wake up in the morning . Also very anxious and worried. This lasts for quite some time till I get on with my regular work. At night i feel very relaxed while going to bed but again as soon as I wake up next morning it's the same again. Can you please advise what could be the reason
1. Whenever goes something wrong at home I immediately feel depressed before taking positive decision. 2. I am always afraid of no reason.
Hi Dr.I'm failure in love .she left me alone her memories always killing me please help me Dr. I don't know how to share my pain .how to live without her .still she is very happy BUT am very very sad .every sec she cmng to my mind .plz Dr. give some tips help me.
I have sleeping problem. I do good work in day time but couldn't get good sleep at night. I don't even feel much stress. Help me.
A close relationship enhances the happiness in our lives. One may feel at some point of time that things are not working well as one would like them to, but with minor tweaks here and there gets things back on the regular track. By identifying problems early enough in a relationship, allows us to overcome challenges before the problems take on overwhelming proportions.
- Taking one’s partner for granted: With the maturity of relationships, a tendency creeps up to assume that it’s fine to let the normal details of life slip and slide. It becomes very easy to dismiss the people one is closest to because one expects them to be there in all circumstances. One must reflect on what life would be like without one’s partner to avoid this situation.
- Constant worry whether partner cares for you: If a person constantly worries about whether partner really cares about him or her,it is counterproductive. It is important to give space to both individuals else the excessive need for affection and reassurance will drive the partner away. After a person and the partner establish commitment to each other, it should not be necessary for one to keep questioning and wondering whether one’s partner honestly cares.
- Slippage of boundaries slip around relationship: There are bound to be secrets within a close relationship and letting others into one’s private world erodes partner’s feelings of trust in relationship. If the partner finds out, he or she will feel betrayed or humiliated.
- Complaining about your partner to everyone except him: Sharing one’s unhappiness with anyone who will listen except the partner is counter-productive
- Turning on the passive-aggressive switch: One may think it’s safer not to out rightly object to a request or disagree with something one’s partner says but by not letting partner know how one really feel, one is closing a door of communication
- Constantly questioning your relationship: Questioning one’s relationship means that one has a doubt that the relationship will last, and therefore may be less likely to feel comfortable about commitments one make about the future.
- Giving up on one’s partner: Everyone goes through challenges of losing a job, health problems, or dealing with an addiction. It’s at those difficult times one’s partner needs a good cheer and support, but those times also makes one stressed. One’s confidence and support will help ease partner’s pain, but may be just what’s needed to help partner summon up the resources to overcome the challenge.