Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Manisha SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am a Principal of 47 years. I come in depression very soon. I can not make faithful teachers for my school. Most of the teachers do not like me. I never bhave rudely with my teachers. I talk dearly with them. But no no teacher follow mem. Most of them criticize me, Please make me successful Principal. My students.
I am 18 years old I have been feeling fear thinking about that I can suffer from disease fear not going away from my mind please diagnose and give me solution to get rid of this problem.
Me daru pita hu mujhe use chodna hai kaise chodu kya aap mujhe kuch upay bata sakte hai me bohot paresan rahta hu mere ghar wale bhi mujhse paresan rahte hai sab chate hai ki me daru chod du aap mujhe kuch elaj bataiye.
I am 25 year male. I always think about future and worried what happened. My mind always running and makes planning of future. When they not fulfilled again another plan when they not fulfill I depressed. I always think about what happen in future. What I do I am in deoression and I have 6 months left in my marriage and I feel alone and depressed everything is not looking good what I do sir.
Sir I am suffering with depression and insomnia from 2-3 days I feel heavy in my left side of brain physician prescribed me relidep plus and ezolent beta sleep comes but so many dreams also come during sleep sir pls tell what to do in such case.
Facing fear to do each thing. First raise the question in mind Can I do id? I got loose confidence when I face the things. For exp interview.
Mr. Doctor sahab mujhe halke se shot se bhi dil me darr lagñe lgta h please consult me for this problem please.
I am in too much confusion, I think either I gonna mad or really need a psychiatrist. Sir my problem is that I have a sexual fantasy that includes the threesome sex . Whenever I imagine having sex with my gf with including a other male guy I turns on.I asked for this to my girlfriend initially she said no directly but now she is ready for the same, we also arranged a guy wo will join us, ultimately this guy is her colleague and he is also ready for the same, when everything done, then this time I am stepping back from this fantasy but when again I thought of it it turns me on badly. . Please help me whats wrong with me?Should I go for it?
In order to determine whether a person is having a drug problem, there are several signs, which can be interpreted to know about the exact drug abuse state of a person. Drug abuse requires immediate attention before it becomes more problematic.
There are several patterns and stages of drug use that have been listed below:
- Hard drug use: Heroin, cocaine and methamphetamine fall under the category of hard drugs and are the most dangerous drugs. There are severe effects on the health and behavior of a user of hard drugs. Some people use these kinds of drugs for recreational purposes, but some can get addicted just after using them once. Such people usually isolate themselves from society and possess a high-risk behavior.
- Frequent drug use: Frequency alone cannot determine whether a person is addicted to a certain drug. Some people may take drugs only once and twice a week, but still suffer from acute addiction. Frequency of drug use may indicate tolerance and a person may require more with each day. Frequent drug users usually keep on continuing the habit and it is hard for them to quit.
- Early drug use: Some people start taking drugs at an early age during adolescence, and they are likely to develop severe drug problems later in life. People who take drugs before the age of fifteen turn out to be addicts as they grow up. The earlier a person uses drugs, the earlier he becomes addicted. Early drug use is a common phenomenon in today's world.
- Solitary drug use: Using drugs and addictive substances while a person is alone may result in fatal addiction and various problems in life. Teenagers using alcohol, marijuana and cigarettes are prone to serious drug problems during adulthood. Solitary drug users are usually poor in studies and have a violent or abusive behavior.
- Escapist drug use: Many people use drugs for dealing with stress, several problems in life or for building self esteem. These are used as a substitute for escapism, which allows a person to escape from reality to a place where nothing bothers them and they can be at peace. Such people are likely to develop drug problems. Some people may experiment with drugs just for the sake of trying, but slowly they may like it and get addicted. This causes several problems in life, and a drug problem arises. Such drug problems may affect the health in many severe ways.
Drugs are used in several patterns. All people do not use drugs in the same pattern and frequency. The pattern of drug use by a person lets the doctor determine the level of drug abuse he is on, or if he is addicted. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
Hi I'm 29 years old. I've this anxiety issue. When I feel anxious or angry my heart beat rises n I feel breathless. Or when I run or walk on staircase very long time same happens. My doc says I need exercise. What should I do. I really like trekking but I can't do because of this. Will I ever be able to trek.
How to stop snoring while sleeping! and I am addicted to smoking how to loos that habit. Please do let me know.
I am 24 years male. Daily I am struggling with the love feelings and sex desire. I am feeling very lonely. I feel like hugging Some one till I get satisfied. I want to make love. I don't know how to express. I want someone to take care of me and show me the love. I have done yoga and meditations to overcome this but I can not. Pls help me to overcome this.
My son is 6 year old. Since last 4 years he is very short temered, is there any way to minimize this ?
Are you living with a person suffering from depression, and are facing a tough time in adjusting with him or her? Depression is quite a frustrating condition to deal with. A depressed person may be looking for ways to get help, but cannot find the right approach. If you have a person suffering from depression in your home, you can be of great help by recognizing the symptoms and signs of depression in that person. Here are some effective ways of dealing with a depressed patient, which you should follow:
- Recognize the symptoms, how they appear, and what triggers them.
- Try to convince the person to seek professional treatment. In case of a depressed teen or child, help him to get proper treatment.
- Encourage the depressed person that he or she deserves better, and how treatment will help them feel much better.
- Recommend resources and ways for helping the patient.
- If the patient stops functioning properly, attend to him, and accompany him for treatment till his condition improves.
- If the patient is too unwell or very young to provide proper information to a therapist, act as a link or a mediator between the two.
- Arrange for hospitalization if the depressed person becomes suicidal, or experiences delusions and hallucinations.
- If the person stays functional, but refuses to seek treatment, take the assistance of others such as friends, relatives, doctors, and clergy. Find a way to convince the patient for undergoing the right treatment.
- Do not give up very soon and encourage the patient, as he or she may need your support and comfort, even after treatment is undertaken.
- Take some further action, in case all your efforts of encouraging and uplifting a depressed person fails over a period of time.
- If you are dealing with a depressed spouse, explore separation when the spouse denies treatment and continues living miserably.
- In case you are the parent of a depressed person, consult a mental health specialist and clarify the amount of assistance the patient requires.
Although it is not very easy to deal, cope, and live with a person suffering from depression, it is very important for you to reach out and help the person as much as possible, and make him or her feel better. Patience is key for you to positively manage the situation and the person. There are various modes of treating a depressed person, which you must avail. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.