Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Ms. Chitrangi Sanghvi
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Chitrangi SanghviYour feedback matters!
I suffer from severe mood swings and feel irritated all the time and have anger issues. Please prescribe me some anti depressant. I live in chandigarh.
I always feel dizzy and tiredness knee pain totally confused please help me to rid of these im having suicide mind.
I have some stammering problem. Sometimes I'm doing well but when I have to say something in the stage or any subject. I simply failure. Please help me.
# GREEN TEA
# DARK CHOCLATE
I am 45, had acute depression 1.5 year back and consulted a psychiatrist too. Now feels better but still feels tension for a lot of reasons. What kind of books I should read to be motivated or any other stress buster you may suggest.
I have been dealing with sleep problems. Doctor told me that it's due to miscarriage hormonal imbalance has occurred and he had prescribed me prothiaden antidepressants. M feeling fine now. But get angry sometimes. I do all my work without any problems. Shall I taper the dose and stop. As m planning to conceive.
Drug abuse is characterized by the excessive use of illegal drugs, prescription drugs or even over-the-counter drugs. Drug abuse eventually leads to drug dependency whereby the drug begins to take control over you and affects your daily activities as well as your physical health.
Treatment of drug abuse normally involves a series of steps to be undertaken. These are:
- Group therapy
- Drug de-addiction
Furthermore, treatment of drug abuse generally follows a 12-step program which continues even after the treatment as a part of the recovery process.
Detoxification, or simply detox, is a procedure involving medical care while attempting to deal with withdrawal symptoms after your initial break from drug use. Since dealing with withdrawal symptoms can be quite problematic, you will certainly have to consult a doctor who will probably prescribe you certain medications.
There are different types of therapy needed to overcome the problem of drug abuse. These include:
- Group therapy, where you can interact your problems with other people who are going through the same ordeal.
- Motivational interviewing (mi), where you can resolve mixed feelings with regard to quitting and treatment.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), where you can learn to take control over your actions as well as change your thought and behavior pattern in order to adjust to a drug-free life.
- Motivational enhancement therapy (met), where motivational interviewing is used to help give you more motivation with respect to quitting drug consumption.
- Family counseling, or even couples therapy, where you can learn how to stay drug-free as well as improve your relationship with your family members or with your partner.
Treatment programs are often similar to therapies and are classified into three types:
- Inpatient treatment
- Outpatient treatment
- Residential treatment