Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Anu GoelYour feedback matters!
My daughter is sleeping. Day and night she feels bore always and not interested in day today life. She does not like to go out lonely because of more fear. What can I do for It.
I have a bad breadth problem from my childhood, now my confidence is very low, as I am not as able to speak in public, and after eating anything or by just heaving tea it smells very bad, I have tried all types of toothpaste & toothbrush and even mouth fresheners but it's not working for me, pls anyone who can help me.
Hello Dr. I'm in a relationship from 6 years that guy was Hindu and mai christian. From starting he misbehaves with me use me physically financially and he leave me for 2 years after that he came again feel sry and feel he is in real love with me I forgive him and gave him one chance. Recently his brother is marrying after 1 years his turn came for marriage. Still he is not talking for me in front of his parents pehle bolta tha tujhse shadi kruga parents ki bezatti hogi ab jb Mafi mango h ab bolta h kashish kruga bat asar agr ni hui shadi to mai dono ke sath rahuga with his wife and with me also but I said clearly no I don't want to hurt anyone. Now he is not talking to me and I am also not talking to him. What should I do now m dieing each N every minute soch soch okr ki mai kaise rhugi uske bina kaise uski shadi hogi kisi or se mai seh paugi I love him alot. Feeling like suicide. Pls help and suggest. What should I do in this situation. Thanks and regards.
I'm suffering from pms. I delivered a girl 1.5yrs back on a cesarean and my mood swings are dangerous. They make me scream at my kid, beat her, cry for no reason, hate sex. I had painful breasts and I took primrose tablets. My gynaec said it was post partum depression. I'm a working woman and we are a nuclear family. I drop my daughter in my mom's place everyday. Please help. My cycle is also changing though I get it 3-4 days delayed.
Hi, I am 35 years old male from Odisha. I have taken Gutkha & bottle for 10 years also addicted to alcohol from last 2 years. In March 2017 I have stop taking Gutkha & bottle also cut down the frequency of taking alcohol from daily to twice a week only normal beer which is not cold. But last month due to irritation in mouth and stiffness of cheeks and ear areas I went to a dentist who told me that I am suffering from OSMF which is very nearer to cancer. Then I have move to another dentist who checked very thoroughly and told nothing has happened and your cheeks were very soft. Secondly he told that you have line alba in your cheek s nothing to worry and same thing was told by 4 dentists, 2 ENT PROFESSORS & 1 oncologists. Also I have done the MRI of throat and mouth. The result is I have tonsil inflammation problem. Then why I am feeling so scary I don't know please suggest what to do to normalise myself.
I can not control my anger. Even in case of small small things I got angry and want to die. I got totally mad if things can not go smoothly. I think what I want I should get and if this will not happen I can not control my anger.
I am 40 years old. I am suffering from stammering for childhood. What are the treatment required to cure it.
I am 21 year old, my weight is 50 kg. When I am going for interview, interviewer make fun that small boy is coming for interview. So please tell me the way so that I can increase my weight and become fit.
Respected sir I am smoking since 6 months and now I am quiting smoking and I want to clear TAR from my lungs please sir suggest me some medicines that can clear the TAR completely my throat is also full of mucus always. So please sir suggest me.Please tell.
I am 26 years old. Due to family issues and some personal issues in life, I lost interest in life. I do not have interest to go anywhere, do not want to meet anyone. Lost with confidence. Unable to interact with people. Have certain kind of fear in mind that I cant do anyrhing properly and suffer from negative thoughts about my personality and always get feeling of degradation that stay tense all the time. What should I do?
I am a heavy smoker. I have lung cancer and copd. I am unable to stop smoking. I have anxiety and depression. Please suggest me how to get rid of my habit.
I am 21 years old. I am a confused person by nature. I used to confuse on small things. This nature is adversely affecting my personality. My decision making power is very less. Please guide me what should I do to overcome my problem.
Depression is a mental state which is not easily identified in its early stages; it is evident only when the symptoms become obvious. You may overlook it as a passing phase, and assume it to be normal. The people around you may also get used to the symptoms and accommodate accordingly. This can make the identification of depression even more complicated. Homeopathic treatments are entirely natural and do not carry any side effects. They are holistic treatments that get rid of the cause instead of just treating the symptoms of depression. The various homeopathic remedies for depression are:
- For anxiety related depression: Aconite is a homeopathic remedy that is used in the treatment of anxiety. The symptoms that it is used to treat are the ones, which occur suddenly and make you extremely pessimistic. For acute panic attacks, this medicine is very effective. Some other medicines that are also used to treat anxiety are Argentum Nitricum and Arsenic album.
- For depression in teenagers: Kali phos is a very effective homeopathic remedy for treating depression in teenagers, the causes of which are usually hormonal changes and high levels of stress. In some cases, depression may also be triggered by genetic factors. Ignatia is also used to treat depression in teenagers.
- Stress related depression: Kali phos is used to treat stress-related depression. It also helps in treating fatigue with homeopathy.
- Insomnia that results from depression: To remedy insomnia resulting from depression, you can opt for Kali Phos and Coffea Cruda.
- Severe depression: If the symptoms of depression are very severe and include suicidal tendencies, Aurum Metallicum may be recommended.
- Depression resulting from menopause: It is common for a woman to undergo a phase(s) of depression during menopause. The homeopathic remedies that are used in the treatment of this condition are Lachesis and sepia.
- Seasonal affective disorder: This type of disorder usually occurs during the winter season. The treatment for this disorder is prescribed after a proper diagnosis of the symptoms. Ignatia is a remedy that is usually recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.