Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Mr. Rohan KapoorYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from hairfall constantly so please help me to get out of this problem please help me thank q.
Have been suffering from hair fall since last year. And instead of any good its getting worse. Met many Dermatologists but all of no use. Help!
Excessive hair fall and male pattern baldness, my forehead and head sweats. I use shampoo almost everyday.
Hellp Doctor I m having excessive dandruff problem due to which I am having pimples on my forehead n near my eyebrows, I am even getting a dry face and now my face started to look very dull. There is a problem of excessive hairfall as well due to dandruff. I tried a natural way, I applied Coconut oil with lemon juice into my scalp, it worked a little. I am very upset due to this problem. There are big flakes. Recommend me what to do.
I am suffering from itching after waxing on my body. On legs red rashes appear after two days of waxing and also spots of scratching is there.
My face skin always looks red. I am using skin lite cream. It makes my skin glow, But slowly I noticed my skin becoming red so stop the cream but I noticed after stopping this cream my skin becoming pale. Does the reason for my redness is skin lite cream or something else? Please suggest me how to get rid of redness and how to get natural glow without skin lite cream. Please.
I had acne before and now I have little bit cystic acne very few. But I have red scars. I use himalaya face wash and use cetaphil moisturizing lotion. My face is dry on cheeks and little oily on t zone. So what products I should use so scars can be removed as well as my face moisturizers well and at the sam time does not suffer from acne. One more thing my forehead has acne all the time. So provide me the solution. Thank u.
Getting white round marks behind neck. Taken vitamin tablets but of no help. Please tell what should i do?
My hair is losing day day more and more what is the problem of main it is please give answer my question and thank you very much.
HPV refers to Human Papillomavirus. This is a common virus, which has got more than 100 different types and over 40 of these types are transmitted sexually. This virus may cause cervical cancer and cases of genital warts. It is likely to occur in people who are sexually active to contract genital HPV, and it is not accompanied by any signs or symptoms. The virus is transmitted via skin to skin contact and is severely infectious in nature. Using condoms may reduce the risk of spreading of this virus, but is not always successful.
There are two major vaccines for HPV.
- Gardasil: This vaccine prevents the most common HPVs which are associated with genital and anal cancer, and also warts of both genital and anal type.
- Cervarix: This type of vaccine prevents HPV associated with the occurrence of cervical cancer.
Reasons for vaccination against HPV
HPV vaccines are recommended to girls between 11 and 12 years. It is also given to girls and women between the age of 13 and 26 years, who have never been vaccinated against HPC before. These vaccines should be given to females before they start being active sexually and get exposed to the HPV virus. Sexually active females benefit from these vaccines as well, but the effect is less.
Here are three reasons why you should vaccinate against HPV:
- All types of HPV vaccine help in the elimination of the viruses which cause cervical cancer. Viruses causing cancer in the vulva, vagina or anus are also targeted by these HPV vaccines. The HPV vaccines also protect against genital or anal warts. HPV vaccines work effectively in the prevention of cancers caused by HPC viruses and also curb the common health problems which are accompanied.
- The effect of HPV vaccines is quite long lasting in an individual who is vaccinated against HPV. Usually it lasts for ten years or more without having any related disorders or cancers. The protection does not weaken over time and remains stable.
- HPV vaccines are licensed by the FDA to be completely safe and efficient to use. Extensive studies have been carried out globally, and no safety concerns have ever arisen. The side effects of HPV vaccines are usually quite mild. However, a little amount of pain, dizziness and nausea are involved.
HPV vaccines are a series of effective vaccines, which prevent the occurrence of cervical cancer and other cancers which are sexually transmitted. They are generally given to women before getting sexually active to prevent transmission of HPV viruses. Some HPV vaccines are prescribed to males as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.