Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Submit a review for Mr. Ripan SippyYour feedback matters!
I am on my period but on day one got a few drops and it stopped. I feel bloated .today should be day two and flow shud be normal but nothing. I've had a stressful month. Diets been not that good .kindly suggest.
I am 53 years old & suffering from bipolar depression please suggest me what should I eat/drink & what should not?
Hi, I have been doing some research on internet about anxiety disorder for the types and symptoms, and I found that I am having anxiety disorder. Being an IT professional, I still have stage fear, social anxiety fear. My heart beats fast whenever I am meeting someone for the first time hoping how I will be judged by the person. Please help me what should I do whom shall I contact. I want to fix this problem once for all. Please help.
I have a habit of Drinking only one beer a day and I'll smoke 3 cigarettes per day. Is there anything bad.
Is that smoking good for health I can't control smoking What should I do for that please consultant me With an one hours I need at least one cig Im so frustrated please help me for the same Is any heart problem occurs because of cigarette please suggest me as soon as possible.
He is having a bad alcohol habit and he is not eating food. how he will discontinue alcohol ? please give me some tips
I can not concentrate on my study due to destruction of weird sex thinking.Is this a bad symptom of anything?
I am suffering from depression and taking pari cr 37.5 with clonazepam 2 my angel also taking am lop res like with cigar last 80 to control sugar I take glimipiride2 with meta formin 1000 if I don't take my serotonin level disturbs and constipation occurs I am fed up with medicines please suggest I am 49yrs
My problem is my talk. I do not perfectly tell the sentences and my tongue was struggled. please help me.
I am getting nervous pathetically whenever I participate in any test, game,lectures etc . I remain in constant depression about my future. Moreover, I am feeling that I will not not even cross 40 years of age.
I am losing my interest in studies. I do all other stuffs but when it comes to studies, I use to postpone it. It was not the case when I passed my 10th standard! I'm now in 11th with PCB subject group. What should I do?
Hello doctors I am 25 years old lady. I am suffering some problem regarding my love life. Our relationship was from last 8 years. Will be getted married in 2018. But there is one problem I doesn't trust him because he broke my trust so many times. He loved to talk with other girls or you can say he loved to flirt with them. I was caught him several times he promised me that he would not be doing this in future but again he does it. I cannot change his nature. He loved me truly he cannot think about to ditch me but why this is happen with him I don't understand and that's the reason now I can't be trust him fully. What should I do please help me.
In today's world, the number of working moms all over the world is more than ever. Such women have a huge two-fold task of balancing between work and home, which includes looking after their children and managing their work at office. Balancing the two ends can make life hard for a working mother.
Here are some effective ways to find balance in motherhood for working mothers:
- Find good child care: While you are out for work all day, it is very important for you to get a good babysitter or nanny for your child. You could should seek references from people and find a patient and quality babysitter for your child. It is important to manage and evaluate the babysitter on all the criteria you require. An experienced and friendly sitter would make your child comfortable.
- Keep the morning easy: Get things organized at night so that you can keep the mornings hassle free. Use the mornings to prepare your child’s lunch and laying out clothes. Plan all kinds of family schedules during this time.
- Maintain a family calendar: You should maintain a calendar to figure out the priorities of your family. You can maintain bill payment dates, a chore calendar for your kids, a list of all important events and other required charts. This will enable you to maintain everything, in spite of your busy schedule and enable you to strike a better balance.
- Stay connected during daytime: You should try to stay connected with your children, even when you are away. You should call them frequently or send them cute messages or voice recordings and videos. This will keep them happy and they will miss you less. They will be more comforted and feel loved that you are near instead of being away at work.
- Keep away from distractions and time wasters: You should stay disciplined and maintain a limit on making phone calls or checking mails. Try to do these activities when your children are asleep. Cut down your television watching time and spend the evenings with your partner. When you are spending time with your children, do not multitask and give them your total attention. At work, try not to waste time and return home as soon as work gets over.
- Arrange family activities: You must make time for your kids in order to nurture your bond and get along with them. During their growing up phase, your child requires a major chunk of your time. Make special family dinners, watch movies with your family in the home theater and engross in different games. Spending time with your partner is also very important.
Life is quite difficult for working mothers who have to balance work and family together. In order to maintain a balance, follow the above-mentioned measures and lead a happy and fulfilling life.