Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Ripan Sippy
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Mr. Ripan SippyYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/Mem I was suffering from anxiety disorder, doctor gave me pexep tablet for 3 months. I am OK now. Doctor told me that it will not happen Again to me. And he told me for breathing exercises and no late night sleep, that is I am doing since 4 months regularly. My question is that would n't this problem happen again to me? What precautions should I follow so that It should not happen to me again? And what yogasun should I do?
I don't talk when I go to my relatives house. I am so shy around girls. I don't feel comfortable in becoming center of attention. I am on antidepressants. Please help.
I am 35 yrs old male. I have Post-traumatic stress disorders from last 3 months. please suggest what to do?
How to stop over thinking I have lots of bad thinks in my head please help me sir. Is this depression? And eny mantel problems? My age is 19 is the age problem? Answer me please sir.
I am 23 years girl. My boyfriend says to me that he is in depression because of possessiveness. He became so short tempered now a days. What can I do to get him out of depression?
Sir I was in relationship with a girl for two and half year. We brokeup before a one and year and I totally moved on but since last 6-7 days I am dreaming about her and actually I don't want it. So please suggest me How to get out from this situation.
My son is 7 years old .the doctor prescribed him sizodon. The dose is not clear. Is it safe? Is it make habitual. He is suffering from attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
A marriage can go stale due to several reasons. If you blindly believe in the maxim" marriages are made in heaven" you are still living inside a bubble. The gamut of difficulties faced in making a marriage work can leave newlyweds in complete awe. A marriage doesn't tiptoe on a tightrope between success and failure; it is more of a road taken towards happiness.
If your marriage doesn't fill you with contentment or you can sense the lack of bliss with your partner there are reasons to worry. Apart from the regular tiffs and grave contradictions, a married couple could also bicker or part ways due to the nonconsummation of their marriage. At times only one person has to experience the toll of little sexual intimacy while at other times, both individuals suffer from its absence.
A newly wed couple fails to have sex for 3 main reasons
1. Man's problem: erectile dysfunction (failure to get or maintain an erection) and very early ejaculation before vaginal insertion.
3. Position difficulties: surprisingly, many couples find it difficult to take a proper position for sex as many do not have proper orientation of each other's body too.
Probable reasons behind nonconsummation of a marriage:
1. Extreme exhaustion: being very tired or exhausted can make you sexually inactive. One might be stressed due to work pressure. You or your partner could be tired of balancing professional and personal life. All these factors could lead to nonconsummation of marriage.
2. Real or apparent rejection: in many cases, only one person makes efforts to consummate the marriage. The partner may not directly decline your advances, but might not show much passion. This kind of passive response makes the other person feel rejected. You tend to avoid communication of such feelings and that complicates your situation. Along with the lack of intercourse, there arises a lack of love as well.
3. Any kind of substance abuse: addiction can deter you from performing in bed. Alcohol or drug abuse can reduce your sexual capabilities. There is also a range of medications leading to erectile dysfunction or vaginal dryness as a side effect. Having a physical inadequacy can make you recede from the idea of consummation.
4. Lack of emotional attachment: two people might have gotten married under societal or familial pressure. They may not feel love for each other or might not have anything in common to strike a chord of friendship. Lack of emotional attachment can prohibit the consummation of your marriage.
5. Sexual trauma: a person might have experienced instances of sexual abuse in childhood or at some point of time in life. Such instances scar them forever; the scars could be deep enough to come in the way of intercourse after marriage.