Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Mr. Rajnish PundirYour feedback matters!
I am 17 year old male and have pimples as well as black spot on my face. I tried many medicines but don't see any change what should I do?
I still have swollen gums and it is just not getting better. I have taken antibiotics and also have been maintaining clean oral hygiene. I would I like to send pictures of my gums as it is only a portion of the gums which is swollen and its difficult to brush my teeth in that portion.
I am 14 and since last year I am facing the problem of fine pimples on my forehead as well as on the nose. I am regularly using the medicated moisturizers and other types of lotions to control this problem. However, once I stop applying them, again the problem arises. Kindly suggest some effective and permanent solution to this problem.
Hi, my daughter aged 14 has been having difficulty in school .she is showing signs of depression, upset ,and miserable in general. She refuses to go to school and hasn't attended school since 2 weeks .she complains of pain when she writes notes .have shown many orthopedics but they can't diagnose anything .what should be the line of treatment for her in this case .she suffers from low self esteem and has extreme outbursts and mood swings .how should I treat this .also has spoken about how horrid her life is and she wants to end it.
I have weakness from 15 days I am taking medicine regularly but don't get any profit. I am suffering from typhoid. How can I get rid off it.
I am very fatty and I want to loose my weight. I tried many exercises but nothing happens. What should I do now?
My dad is 46 years old and he has both blood pressure and diabetes. He is 94 kgs and he is having trouble with these lately. Pls tell how he must control his bp and diabetes.
My age is 22 and my height is 165 cm I want to increase my height pls give me advise for how I should increase my height 2-3 cm.
Sir, My height is 5'5" and weight is 83 kg. I have no problem. What should I do for better health so that in future age I will be healthy.
I am 60 years old suffering from daibetic problem range 115 to 135 fasting suggest me best diet chart I am pure vegitarion I am taking 1gm glaycomet tab. Daily thanks
Acne can make people conscious of their appearance and result in low self-esteem and anxiety. It usually affects people who fall in the age group of 12-25, but sometimes older people are also affected.
Here are five things you probably did not know about acne:
- Exfoliation: Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Menstrual cycle: Acne, more often than not, rears its head with an eruption or two about five days before and a few days after, the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Clogged pores: Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over treating the skin: The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run! The constant use of cleansers and moisturisers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to the perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Two weeks notice: Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start switching cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two-week thumb rule.
Hello, my wife is facing trouble in throat when she drinks cold drink and even cold weather. Some ulcer occurs in her throat and mouth and itching in the ears. Please suggest.
while going out in sun protect yourself from sun by applying good sunscreen of SPF 50 n goggles to protect your eyes.Always drink clean n lots of water to keep yourself hydrated. Happy summer.