Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Submit a review for Mr. R.K.GUPTAYour feedback matters!
Hello sir. * what are the ill-effects of smoking? * how to control smoking? * how to reduce the effects of smoking? * Which is the best age to quit smoking habit? * How to quit smoking habit? * Is electronic cigarettes injurious to health?
Hi, I am female 31 year old and wanting to quit smoking is there any medication which help me stop and hate the smoke taste ? I have Been smoking for about 12 years.
He's 12 years old. He don't like studies, but he knows how to operate computer and mobiles. He doesn't feel pain or don't know what he's doing. He behaves like a 4 years boy. Is that normal for the dyslexic children or does he have any mental issues?
Now a days I feel like no body love. Anyone don't care about me. I am so much depressed. Actually I have given drop ths years for entrance preparation. So I have to stay at home. And I feel like its like a jail for me. Its feel like I can't breath. Just I feel like to any where from my home. And always my head becomes too hot n my headache starts. Sometime I can't bear it. N if anyone scold me I get angry n fight with everyone in the house.
I am getting bad smell from mouth. If I can't take any food & kept empty it comes or there is some other reason. I don't smoke&drink.
Sir I have suffering from mental die so in this case please help me sir for good self sir please help me sir.
I am in depression. I don't feel alive. I dont feel like getting up from my bed. I have panic attacks. I tried to kill myself. How can you help me please take me out of this.
Dear sir I have only one son. He is 6 year old but he not able for walk he not speak he not sit he abnormal I took many treatment for him but he did not have any improvement please give some suggestion what I do for him he can speak or walk or can sit thanks I i am from madhya pradesh live in gwalior I want he will be ok.
Suggest me strong sleep medicine, I can't sleep at all. I have more stress at work, and how to buy because nobody provides tat easily.
I'm a 24 year old male from India. I have been having extreme mood swings for the past four months now. I'm usually normal when i'm with friends, but when i'm alone, my mood gets ruined for no reason whatsoever. I get angry at very small issues. Even when i'm with people I constantly think that people don't like me. I feel like i'm being judged and that they will talk about me behind my back. Also I have been having a lot of breathing problems. I get breathless even if I climb a flight of stairs and fell my heart is going to pop out of my chest. Also, I sleep a lot. I wake up late. My exams are approaching and it's stressing me out. When I get angry, I start crying. I don't want to end my life. That's the last thing i'd want. I just really need to get out of it and since I haven't told my parents, I don't know what to do. For starters I just wanted to know the level of depression. Thank you.
Respected Sir Madam, I have suffered with anxiety and sleeping disorder from last two months. Taking alprazolam 0.25 twice a day. Now feeling better. But sometimes a day I feel my heart beat rate fast and difficult to get in sleep at night and daily face night mares at night. Kindly suggest me can I use etizolam instead of alprazolam.
I am 25 years old women. I have a nervous problem. While I got anxiety suddenly my whole body got nervousness I cont control ,my self is there any solution for that.
I am feeling sleepy all the time from near about one week and also I am not able to concentrate on things as before. Can you please guide? 1.
I lost some body close last year and since then feel very depressed and refer keeping to myself all the time please help me.
Hello Doctor My cousin drinks a lot of alcohol. Please suggest how do he needs to stop drinking completely. Thank you.
My son is having problem of delayed speech. He responds to instructions well, and understands things well but can not speak three words at a time. He is 3 years old. One doctor advised MRI, EEG and BERA test. Please advise.
In this fast-moving world, there is no room for self. Growth of IT firms and other long-hour demanding work has led to compromises in your lifestyle - long hours in front of computer, sleeplessness, late-night sleeping, quick bites, leaving us with emotions of anger, anxiety, stress and so on. This is a major reason why people today are hypertensive.
Diseases due to Hypertension: Tension and stress are the building blocks of numerous serious ailments like cardiovascular diseases, asthma, spondylitis (back pain) and grey hair. You may also suffer from gastritis leading to ulcer.
Natural ways to treat Hypertension : Ideally, tension and stress are not diseases. If you can control these, you can control the conditions that take root because of them. Naturopathic (or alternative medicine) treatments for tension and stress are most ideal.
Here are some natural ways to treat hypertension.
- Sleep well: An adult should sleep for a minimum of 7-8 hours daily. Your body cells rejuvenate while you are in a relaxed state. Many jobs demand late-night work or night shift work. However, your body is meant to sleep early at night. Instead of working late night, you can start your work early.
- Eat right: Stress leads to elevated levels of sugar in your body. Try to avoid sugary content food. Your body needs balanced diet of proteins, carbohydrates, less of fats, and more of vitamins and minerals. For proteins, eat fish, eggs or white meat. For vegetarians, you can have soy, cereals and protein drinks. Diet must include milk products like yoghurt, milk, vegetables rich in minerals and vitamins and roughage (salads).
- Destressing exercises: Nowadays, most of the jobs demand sitting for long hours. Physical activity is one of the ways to de-stress your body. A 45-minute walk would also help. Alternatively, yoga or tai-chi type marital art helps to de-stress. Breathing techniques involved in meditation also play a vital role.
- Anger management: Develop patience. That would automatically lead to anger management at your workplace as well as at home. Be a good listener. Laughter therapy also helps as it releases many happy hormones in the body.
- Supplement for stress: This has to be the last tip when you do not perform the first four. Multivitamins containing vitamin B and minerals such as magnesium are recommended. You can count on certain herbs such as Ashwaganda, Ginseng, Rhodiola and St. John's Wort.
Despite following these tips, you may still face problems because every human is different and reaction to every remedy could be different. In such cases, approach for expert advice.