Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Toxicologists in India. You will find Toxicologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Toxicologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Mr. Naveen SolankiYour feedback matters!
Sometimes I eat betel leaf (pan) , is it any affected to health. ? Not regularly but monthly mostly 3,4 times . And I listen it's good for health , please say me what's that good effects to body or skin.Please tell.
I am having cold and have a runny nose with yellow coloured mucus from the past five days. Which medicine should I take to cure it?
Does beer offers the same benefits as like barley water and how many days should one drink beer for its benefits in a month.
I am suffering from dust allergies since childhood. Daily running nose and sneezing. Please suggest Ayurvedic medicine.
A CHINESE GOOSEBERRY
It helps improve asthmatic condition.
It is a rich source of Vit C, A and E.
It is a good source of potassium, copper and magnesium.
It boosts your immune system.
I have very intense dust allergic problem, even by cleaning my book shelf I got cold and running nose, could you suggest any remedial measure?
It is the tropical fruit found in South America. It is also known by the name of Pine cones mostly cultivated in South along with Central America by Mayas. It has a unique flavor which balances the taste of sweet along with sour. It is regarded as one of the healthiest foods in the world available in all seasons. It offers many benefits that are good for the body.
Benefits of Pineapple
- Good for digestion: This fruit is good for digestion as it contains fiber which will help you to overcome from the problem of constipation.
- Prevents cancer: It helps you to prevent cancer as it contains anti-oxidants along with Vitamin C which will help you in fighting against cancer.
- Boosts immune system: It will help you in boosting the immune system where your body will be able to fight with many diseases.
- Cough- It is the best natural remedy for cough, as this fruit includes anti-inflammatory agents which will help the body in fighting infections and kill bacteria. It will help in removing the problem of cough fast without taking any medicine for the same.
- Oral and Bone Health- This fruit is good in maintaining oral and bone health. This fruit contains special properties which will help a person to strengthen the gums. It will also help you to fight against oral cancer. It also strengthens your bones, and helps in the overall growth of the body.
- Circulation of blood- This fruit also contains copper which is good for the body in building red blood cells which are important for the body in providing oxygen to different organs along with providing cognitive benefits.
- Health of tissues: Tissue health is also maintained with the help of this fruit as it helps in the production of Collagen which helps the body in healing and fight against infections in the body.
- Arthritis and blood pressure problem: Problem of blood pressure is also taken care of by its regular consumption. A person who eats pineapple regularly can take care of his or her arthritis problem in a better way.
Thus, you have come across many health benefits of pineapple which protect you from different infections and help your body in building muscles along with bones. It is better you consult a medical practitioner to know more about the benefits of this fruit as some people may be asked to consume it less because of some other medical condition.
Vitamin D is crucial for you because it is crucial for regulating the immune system as well as making sure that phosphorous and calcium get absorbed into the bloodstream. However, Vitamin D is crucial for a number of other reasons as well. Here they are:
- Multiple sclerosis: Vitamin D is crucial in lessening your chances of getting multiple sclerosis.
- Heart disease: It has also recently been agreed upon that Vitamin D reduces your chances of getting heart disease.
- Flu: The flu is yet another disease, which may not occur if you have an adequate amount of Vitamin D in your diet.
- Depression: Vitamin D also plays a crucial role in a person's mood. The more Vitamin D there is in your body and diet, the more stable your mood is. The risks of depression are also reduced when your body and diet has an adequate amount of Vitamin D.
- Weight loss: As mentioned earlier, Vitamin D has a number of benefits among which preventing heart disease is included. However, it is worth note that weight loss is also made easier with the more vitamin D you have. This is because Vitamin D has an appetite suppressing effect. However, it should be kept in mind that Vitamin D has to be taken alongside a lot of calcium for these appetite suppressing effects to occur.
- Cancer: Vitamin D is imperative for regulating cell growth. It is also crucial for cell-to-cell communication. 200 genes in the human body are affected adversely when there is an inadequate amount of Vitamin D in your body.
- Diabetes: In a recent study, it has been concluded that infants who received an adequate amount of vitamin D had their chances of suffering from Type 1 reduced by almost 88 percent by the time they turn 30.
- Rickets: The softening of the bones is termed as rickets. Rickets is yet another disease which is caused by an insufficient amount of Vitamin D. The reason for this is that calcium is not absorbed and therefore the bones soften.
Rickets is yet another disease which is caused by an insufficient amount of vitamin D. The reason for this is that calcium is not absorbed and therefore the bones soften. The softening of the bones is termed as rickets.
These are some of many other conditions associated with a Vitamin D deficiency.
Related Tip: "Are Vitamins Vital?"