Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Mr. D R RaiYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, please help me. I had protected sex till now but I'm still scared about being pregnant. I had 2 days period and few hormonal changes during that like breast soreness and I even got a pus discharge from one of my nipple but after putting band aid it is all fine now. I had my period 7 days back and my tummy came out it isn't going inside. I'm so scared he never ejaculated inside my vagina even though he wore a condom. But still I'm worried. Please help me I'm so scared.
Hello sir I want 2 ask a simple question about my diet plan what is good or not for my health its is very important for me?
I am having pain (;last 4-5 days) in right upper abdomen while stretching or folding and when I press that area. Could you please suggest what should be my further steps.
Not many look at the reasons for these disconnections from a service provider and the customer. Most of the efforts to understand this quote two main reasons
Economical constraints and
Unavailability of speech language pathologist (slp).
However, there are more reasons both sides. But its up to you to decide to waste your time reasoning or utilize best the available services.
To the care takers:
He/she is your kid, but not the speech pathologist's - being a parent, your role is central in helping the slp to help you to help your kid.
You need to communicate whats your needs are to the slp. They will tell you if its possible or not. You can ask questions till your doubts are cleared.
Don't be vague in your expectations. It will only hurt you when slp's goals are no way matching your because your slp is working step by step while you are already thinking about the end bypassing the whole process. Ask what can be expected or what is practical.
Slp can not produce results over night, unless he/she is a god or magician.
Each speech pathologist targets the same skills in their own way. Don't impose things by comparing two slps. It can not be measured in mg. In ones comfort zone, efficiency is maximum.
Consistently attend the therapy and then there is chance of improving your understanding about the improvement or reasons if there is no improvements.
Knowledge is good. Share it but not compare.
Note: more suggestions may be updated with feedback.
I am suffering bavasir. 2-3 mahine pahle maldwar me khujli hoti thi phir apne aap thik ho jata tha. Bich me only ek din 1-2 bund blood aya tha phir apne aap thik ho gaya. Bot today I am suffer bavasir and no blood but pain and jalan ho raha bn hai. Mera pet thik se clean nahi hota aur letting karne me jyada jor lagana padta hai. Help me. Please provide some best medicine for bavasir and clean pet jisme letting me jyada jor lagana na pade.
I've scalp infection and used medicines (ointment, shampoo, tablets) prescribed by doctor by shaving off head, he said it was fungal infection. On my nxt appointment he said it was gone but asked me to continue those medicines for another 10 days and I used as prescribed by him. Now when my hair is growing am getting that problem again. Please I need help.
I'm 25 years of old male having 4.7 inches pennies when it erect, I feel that I'm having very small then others, and my parents are forced me to get marry, I feel shy to say about my problem to my parent and I don't want to cheat that girl with marry. Please suggest me what I can do.
For dermatology In atopic dermatitis recurrence of episodes occur Wht should do at that time Line of treatment
age 41. From my college I used to sleep only in my underwear during night. Sometime nude. And if I am alone in my home even the same case. Even after marriage it continues. Now I used to be roaming in my home only in petticoat and blouse/bra if I am alone. I have a son. Now he is 11 years old. He sleeps with me only. Even today I sleep as I told before. And be in home only in chudi top without wearing anything inside. Even when my son is in home. I became a habit for me to be like that in my home. Will it create sex attractions for him towards me.
Asthma is a chronic medical condition which causes narrowing and inflammation of the bronchial tubes (a passage which allows oxygen to leave and enter the lungs). Asthma is characterized by a wheezing or a whistling sound while breathing (due to uneven flow to and from the lungs and the air pipes). Shortness of breath is also experienced during an asthma attack. People who already have the condition are susceptible to sudden asthma attacks, if they are exposed to a situation or a substance which resulting in an irritation or allergy and thus causing changes their breathing pattern.
Symptoms of asthma
- Breathlessness or general difficulty in breathing (depending on hoe mild or severe an episode is)
- Wheezing and hissing sound while breathing or talking.
- Difficulty in speaking and may even be accompanied by severe coughing.
- Tightness can be experienced in the chest area.
- Difficulty in breathing which generally affects your sleep pattern.
- Skin around the rib cage appears to be hollow or ‘sucked in.’
- Bluish or gray color on your fingernail beds and lips
Treatment of asthma
- Prevention: Avoid certain situations and substances which trigger asthma such as pollen, clumps of dust, insect droppings, and moulds among others.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking and consuming tobacco is known to worsen asthma and thus is an absolute imperative to quit.
- Cough medicines: Stop taking cough syrups or other cough medications. Such medication cause side effects and doesn’t help with the discomfort caused by asthma and may even worsen the symptoms
- Avoid NSAID’S: Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can worsen asthma for some people. These should not be consumed without consulting a health care specialist.
- Stop taking diet supplements: Dietary or weight control supplements should be avoided as these have ingredients which may trigger an attack or worsen a bad situation.
- Allergy shots: Sometimes asthma can also be triggered due to certain allergies. Allergy shots are recommended which can relieve your allergy symptoms. These shots increase your immunity by blocking the allergens (dust mites, mold, pets and pollens) from irritating the nerves and areas of the body which may trigger an attack. Minute amounts of allergens are injected over time to build up the tolerance level of an individual. This type of medication can even cure your allergy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.