Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Mr. D R RaiYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am 34 years old I am suffering with Hepatitis B Positive and HBeAG negative. please advise me for treatment.
What if I had one emergency pill ofter 30 min of sex and for some fear take a another kind of emergency pill the day after. Will it reduce the chance or it will increase the chance of pregnancy?
Boost your immunity naturally by including following foods...
1) Citrus foods: Citrus like oranges, grapefruit, lemons and limes are an excellent source of vitamin C which helps maintain the body’s defence against bacterial infections.
2) Turmeric: Turmeric is anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, detoxifying and amazing for digestive health.
3) Papaya: Papaya is beneficial for those with digestive problems.
4) Ginger: Ginger has potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It helps to boost immune function and combat cellular damage.
5) Garlic:Garlic is also an immune system warrior, protecting the body from infections and illness
6) Pineapple: Pineapple helps in protein digestion which allows your body to utilize immune boosting amino acids effectively.
7) Proteins: Protein nourish your immune system, repair the body and assist recovery.
8) Wheat grass:Wheat grass Juice help support liver and immune function by boosting the liver’s ability to flush out toxins.
9) Berries: Berries help promote healthy tissues and organs. So by including the above foods in your daily diet you start getting improvement in your health.
Eat healthy..Stay healthy...
I m an engineering student and I m having headache from few days, especially when I use my mobile phone. I also use glasses. What should I do?
I usually urinate frequently. Even though I didn't consume much water, the same impact in case of preejaculation. Can pls advice me in this regard.
Hi Dr, I am newly married and I am 27. I am suffering from premature ejaculation and ED. While I decides to have sex twice in a night then for first attempt I am facing PE problem (within 1 to 2 minutes) and for second attempt facing issues for PE as well as ED. This is so embarrassing, I am worried and thinks always I am not able to satisfy my wife in bed. Please suggest me and guide me for same and give me a chance to thanking you.
My father was diabetes, so what I do in my daily life like diet, exercise etc. So I will safe from diabetes.
My husband penis these days not get erected properly. And also he do not have such work pressure. So kindly suggest ny therapy or medicine.
I got fatty liver. Liver size is 165 mm slightly pain in right side when I do gyming. Should I continue do please pls suggest me.
Many of us thrive on the diet rich in processed fast foods as we hardly get time to cook a wholesome meal for ourselves in this fast-paced schedule. Moreover, the junk foods hardly have anything to contribute to our body while the baked goods strip off all the essential nutrients. These are some of the prime reasons behind vitamin deficiency. Even though that doesn’t mean that it will leave your body impaired or lead to any disease, but it can prevent some organs from functioning properly.
This is because vitamins are regarded as co-contributors for all the essential biochemical reactions within the body. Fatigue, shortness of breath, weight loss and irregular heartbeats are some of the well-known signs of vitamin deficiency, but you should be aware of the unusual vitamin-deficiency signs as well.
- White and red acne on the arms, thighs, and cheeks: This means that your body is not just deficient in Vitamins A and D, but some essential fatty acids as well. If you spend long hours in air-conditioned spaces and live in a region high in pollution, you are more likely to suffer from these deficiencies. You should eat a lot of fishes, eggs and green leafy vegetables in this case. You should consume dairy products since they contain healthy fats along with all the fresh fruits and vegetables you can think of.
- Tingling sensation followed by numbness in the hands and feet: This indicates that your body is deficient in B vitamins such as B12, B6, and folate or B9. It is a health issue directly connected with the peripheral nerves and their ending on the skin. These symptoms may be accompanied by depression, anemia, fatigue and even hormone imbalances. Foods like eggs, mutton, chicken, nuts, wheat germ, brown rice, grains, and sprouts are an excellent source of vitamin B.
- Cracks at the corner of the mouth: This is a common symptom indicating a deficiency of B vitamins along with iron and zinc. This problem is mostly seen among vegetarians since they do not eat enough iron, zinc and Vitamin B12. It could also mean that you are cutting down on some proteins required for your immunity building owing to excessive dieting. You should include more poultry products, tomatoes, lentils, and peanuts. Make sure that you eat dairy products such as paneer, yogurt, and ghee or clarified butter.
- Muscle cramps along with throbbing pain in calves, arches of feet and back portion of the legs: If this is the case with you, then you are not just deficient in vitamin but calcium, magnesium and potassium as well. This may also happen if you are training hard since you are likely to lose more minerals through heavy sweating. Have a lot of fresh fruits, dry fruits and vegetables to fix these issues.
The key to avoiding such problems is to have a balanced meal every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I have a headache from my child hood still I am suffering from it so please tell me any suggestions.
Hi dear Sir madam I am suffering from stomach pain since three weeks ago as I walked into the local doctor but it's still continuing please assist me what should I do.
Human reproductive organs, in both males and females, are rich in nerve endings which are very dense in concentration. This denseness of the nerve endings is what causes the immensely pleasurable feelings during sexual intercourse. For men, one of the most erogenous zones in the body is the foreskin or the naturally occurring skin on the tip of the penis.
This fold of skin covering the glans not only protects the head, but retracts back during sexual stimulation, exposing the glans. It has over 10,000 nerve endings which play a very important role during sexual stimulation and sexual pleasure.
The removal of the foreskin from the male penis has been practiced by tribal societies for a very long time. It is also practiced as a rite of passage in religions such as Judaism and Islam. It may be performed for other medical reasons such as Phimosis, wherein the foreskin is unable to retract behind the glans or to the back of the head. Circumcision has been a hotly debated topic between supporters and detractors. Supporters claim that its advantages far outweigh the risks while detractors state that it doesn’t help in anything at all.
Premature ejaculation and circumcision
One of the things the detractors state is that circumcision removes a large section of sensitive tissue which hosts most of the nerve endings that make sex so pleasurable. It thus, results in the penis becoming less sensitive overtime compared to uncircumcised penises.
Another section of detractors also state that circumcision, especially as an adult, may tend to cause premature ejaculation. However, these are subjective opinions that have been collated over time and may not have a base in proper scientific research. However, the decreased number of nerve endings on a circumcised penis may actually help with reducing excessive sensations that lead to premature ejaculation.
There are conflicting studies and reports about circumcision, sensitivity and premature ejaculation. There is also no consensus whether circumcision corrects premature ejaculation or not. Some studies have stated that after a few months of adult men being circumcised, they did report an improvement on the problem of premature ejaculation.
However, the best thing to do in such as case is to go for a consultation with sexologist. Also, if there are no functional problems with your penis, then the root of your premature ejaculation may lie somewhere else, which cannot be corrected by circumcision.